Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush - Dollface

Filtered by age: 19-24

4.2

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have found my holy grail everyday blush with this product.

It's a pretty baby pink that looks very natural and goes great both alone or with a highlighter above it. I love that it's matte and is great for fair skinned ladies.

I have had this for a year now, use it most days and the tarte print is still slightly visible on the product, so I'm sure this will last me a long time. The packaging is adorable, I love that the colour matches the product inside and unlike my Nars and Benefit blushes, it doesn't collect around the edges of the packaging.

Tarte has worked this blush thing out, I am a big fan!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

My all time favorite everyday blush.
Beautiful cool blue based baby pink.
Super long wearing, easy to blend, pigmented, beautiful semi matte finish.
I couldn't ask for more, I believe the price tag is a perfectly accurate representation of the quality.
Plus the packaging is compact cute and travel friendly :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Absolutely horrible! This blush has no pigmentation and is hard. I have to work so hard to build it up otherwise it won't show up and I'm fair skinned so I think that's pretty ridiculous. Tarte makes some good products but unfortunately this is not one of them!

I really like the color of this blush, and since i'm pretty fair, cool toned pinks are very flattering. But honestly i don't like the formulation of this blush at all. Its very powdery and not pigmented enough. You really have to work to build up the color to where you want it and by the time you do that, you look like you put chalk on your face. Not a fan, especially for the price.

I gave it two stars for packaging & the color was nice.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is my go to blush. I find it to be universally flattering even on someone with a red complexion like myself. It has great buildable matte color and it stays on my oily cheeks all day. While I agree with the other reviewers that it is overpriced (Wet n Wild has some of comparable quality for waaay less), I was able to find mine in a travel package with their bronzer in the checkout lane at Sephora for $15, and I've seen it there multiple times since. I purchased this over a year ago and I still have a lot left after consistent use so you get a lot of color for a small compact.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I adore this blush! It is the perfect pink on my pale, pink undertoned skin. I love to apply several layers to really make the color stand out, and it lasts pretty much all day. I never feel like I look clownish, just healthy. It makes me feel really beautiful and confident. I have wanted this blush for years but couldn't justify the price. I finally took the plunge and I don't regret it at all. My absolute HG! I would like to try other colors, but I truly love this. I have oily skin so the powder formula suits me better than the cream stain, which I also have and enjoy using in the winter. I have a bit of a blush fetish, so I feel justified in purchasing this expensive of a blush.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

As a very, very pale-skinned girl, blush has forever been my bane. Colors range from not even there to clown-ish. So when I got this blush in a sampler from Sephora, I tried it out and purchased the full product a few weeks later.

This blush is a very, very light pink with just a hint of lavender (if you really build it up), cool-toned with a matte finish. It can be built up very easily, ranging from barely there to very pink. I personally have worn it in almost every variation of heaviness, depending on what look I'm going for that day, and every variation has looked good.

This is a very natural pink for a pale, cool-toned skin. Like I said, you can build it up depending on how natural (or not natural) you're going for, but I have found that a medium application is the best everyday look for me. I apply it about halfway on my cheeks and then blending backwards towards my temple. If it is directly on the apples of my cheeks, it makes my face look too flushed and unnatural, although that is the case for all my blushes.

I personally like the packaging. The matte pink color is cute, the case seems durable, and it has a mirror included. The mirror isn't really big enough to be super usable, but I always like it when a compact comes with a mirror. It just seems to be a thoughtful inclusion that shows the company didn't skimp on a mirror to cut costs.

I like the lasting power on this blush. I get slightly more staying power if I layer it over a cream blush but that is almost always too much work for running errands or going out to dinner, but even on its own, I have never noticed that I look too pale by the end of the day. Typically I set everything with Kryolan powder and Urban Decay setting spray. The blush also blends well with my contour and highlighting powder and I think it's really hard to mess up applying this blush (which is a good thing for me). Overall, this is my new most-used blush for everyday wear and I will definitely be repurchasing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I really love the color of this blush. But I find with a lot of tarte products they tend to look powdery and cakey. This does not last very long on my skin either, like maybe 2 hours max. And I don't bring make up with me so I'd rather have something that lasted at least 6 hours. My MAC blushes definitely have more staying power. Packaging is cute. Comes with a mirror that I pretty much never use. I will finish up this blush and probably will not be repurchasing any more.

This is one of my favorite pink blushes right now. It would be my fave if it really wore for twelve hours and not the average six. The color is pretty and flatters my NC20 skin really well. I do wish it was cheaper though.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I did not like this at all! The texture was chalky, and the application was not as smooth as I had hoped it would be. I really thought that is blush would be similar to my NARS blush in texture and pigment. Alas, it was not. Also the shade changes color on my cheeks, from a cool almost lavender pink to a run of the mill ruddy rose. Ruddiness on my skin tone looks almost like slight bruising. So, no!

Popular Blush Products