3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

a month ago

What a gorgeous (Highlighting) Blush! Colour is the perfect compliment to tanned skin! Goes on beautifully well, and the colour payoff is just so gorgeous! Highly recommended! And for the price! OMG! What a steal! Cute packaging so travels well, has a little blusher brush and mirror underneath the blush, which although I don’t use, comes in nightly handy if your trying to get as little as possible in an evening bag! This is a true cool pink with warm coral undertones, which would be a good colour on anyone, fair to dark.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Tan, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

4 months ago

I will be buying this again. Just one quick sweep and it lasts all day! Perfect neutral pink color. I love the sparkles, but I am a luminous strober/highlighter. Just love it! Lasts forever and takes literally 10 seconds to apply because I use the built-in brush compartment brush. Perfect application every time! Sorry if you don't like sparkle, if you are on the fence but like a glow, don't hesitate to pick up some.

About reviewer (340 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Other, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGreen

2.0

a year ago

Not just shimmery - full on SPARKLY. This is not a good blush for my liking and I will not repurchase. The tone is good for my light/medium skin, but the sparkles ruin it for me. At least it's cheap!!

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

3.0

a year ago

I should have read the reviews for this before purchasing. I didn't realize how golden and sparkly it was. I was looking more for a warm pink but not this sparkly. I agree shade wise it is a dupe for the Nars orgasm but does look more glittery and pigmented than the Nars and less flattering IMO. I do however like the Milani Luminoso which is a nice peachy shade, luminous but without the gold sparkles found in the Dolce Pink.

About reviewer (75 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

3.0

2 years ago

Why I didn’t like it:More shimmer than pigmentation,if you’re looking for something that is naturally pinky glowy kind of thing it won’t work for you.it felt a bit harsh on the skin too so if you have any texture stay away from this blush because the shimmer will emphasize that.another drawback is it’s longevity lasts 2-3 hours at most Why I liked it:the colour tends to look very pretty in soft lighting and that’s why I only use it for creating bold evening looks.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

2 years ago

I got luminso and it's one of my favorite blushes.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

1.0

2 years ago

i had such high hopes for this but... no. I don't like this at all. it looked beautiful on the model (I bought this from a site where they try the blushes on a model in a video) and when I swatch it with my finger but in reality it's too much glitter and the actual color doesn't really show up, no matter which brush I use. I have the Bella Bellini as well, which I like a lot better. not a fan of the mirror, I wish they put it in the lid instead, if that makes sense...

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

2.0

3 years ago

It has chunky glitter which was quite noticeable on my large pored cheeks. The golden pink shade was nice but it didn't last long on my oily skin. Personally, I wouldn't recommend this product!

About reviewer (89 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlack

3 years ago

I am a true makeup addict who has finally found her holy grail blush! I truly cannot explain just how much I have fallen in love with Milani baked blushes. First of all, the pigmentation of color blew my mind. You don't have to apply layer after layer to build color, one or two swipes with your blush brush and you're good to go! Secondly, they apply and blend beyond beautifully! The color lasts all day long with no need for touch-ups. Hands down, this is my favorite blush of all time. (It only took me 41 years to find it) The color Dolce Pink is to die for, with a beautiful, natural blushing glow! I also bought the colors Luminoso and Berry Amore. Absolutely gorgeous. Very addicting! If you only buy one blush this year, make sure it's Milani baked blush...you won't be disappointed!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

I have never tried NARS Orgasm. Just wanted to get that out there since this particular shade is supposed to be a straight dupe for it. However, I have been using ELF's Studio Blush in the shade Tickled Pink, which is also supposed to be a dupe, and I did not realize how much that one lacked pigment until I tried this one. Upon swatching this I was a little nervous because it is quite shimmery. However, upon applying this over my favorite BB cream (Maybelline Dream Fresh BB), it. Looked. AMAZING. I feel like I am experiencing what a truly high quality blush should be. I've used other blushes too, such as Cover Girl Cheekers, and this is just so much more beautiful than any that I've tried. It goes on as this beautiful, glowy flush that made my skin look healthy and vibrant. After setting with powder and setting spray this lasted a solid 8 hours, and at the end of the day I still looked amazing. I personally feel that the shimmer in this, though quite strong on a swatch, looks very natural when applied to skin on the face. However, if you prefer less shimmer I would recommend Luminoso, which is more of a peachy shade with less noticeable shimmer. All in all, this is my new favorite and I am going to use it EVERY DAY.

About reviewer (174 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool