Milani Baked Blush - Dolce Pink 01

Milani Baked Blush - Dolce Pink 01
Baked Blush - Dolce Pink 01

3.8

Not tested on animals

Talc, Mica, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate/Stearate/Adipate, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Sorbitan Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Nylon-12, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Silica, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Titanium Dioxide(CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491). /- May Contain: Iron Oxide (CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 7 (CI 15850), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

It has chunky glitter which was quite noticeable on my large pored cheeks. The golden pink shade was nice but it didn't last long on my oily skin. Personally, I wouldn't recommend this product!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I am a true makeup addict who has finally found her holy grail blush!
I truly cannot explain just how much I have fallen in love with Milani baked blushes.

First of all, the pigmentation of color blew my mind.
You don't have to apply layer after layer to build color, one or two swipes with your blush brush and you're good to go!
Secondly, they apply and blend beyond beautifully!
The color lasts all day long with no need for touch-ups.

Hands down, this is my favorite blush of all time.
(It only took me 41 years to find it)
The color Dolce Pink is to die for, with a beautiful, natural blushing glow!
I also bought the colors Luminoso and Berry Amore.
Absolutely gorgeous.
Very addicting!
If you only buy one blush this year, make sure it's Milani baked blush...you won't be disappointed!

I have never tried NARS Orgasm. Just wanted to get that out there since this particular shade is supposed to be a straight dupe for it. However, I have been using ELF's Studio Blush in the shade Tickled Pink, which is also supposed to be a dupe, and I did not realize how much that one lacked pigment until I tried this one.

Upon swatching this I was a little nervous because it is quite shimmery. However, upon applying this over my favorite BB cream (Maybelline Dream Fresh BB), it. Looked. AMAZING.

I feel like I am experiencing what a truly high quality blush should be. I've used other blushes too, such as Cover Girl Cheekers, and this is just so much more beautiful than any that I've tried. It goes on as this beautiful, glowy flush that made my skin look healthy and vibrant. After setting with powder and setting spray this lasted a solid 8 hours, and at the end of the day I still looked amazing.

I personally feel that the shimmer in this, though quite strong on a swatch, looks very natural when applied to skin on the face. However, if you prefer less shimmer I would recommend Luminoso, which is more of a peachy shade with less noticeable shimmer. All in all, this is my new favorite and I am going to use it EVERY DAY.

on 10/22/2016 8:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

One of the best drugstore blushes. The peachy-pink colour with the gold shimmer really suits well with my complexion (NC20). The golden shimmer does not exemplify my pores and that is the best part (I found that the golden shimmer does accentuate my pores when I use NARS Orgasm). It had a very good colour payoff so a little touch goes a long way. It doesn't last all day though, so a touch up is needed at the end of the day. I found the small brush and mirror really useful for touch-ups, if not better than proper brushes. The baked blush is ready to be used. Unlike NYX baked blushes, which you have to somehow scrape the hard layer of the blush off before you can start to see the colour payoff.

on 10/15/2016 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this as an alternative to NARS Orgasm and was really excited about it. However there is too much shimmer in it & it's not really a great dupe. Even with primer, this product doesn't stay in one play, so the shimmery glitter ends up migrating across your face. It's an ok blush & is at a good price, but it definitely did not meet the expectations set with other reviews.

on 10/14/2016 10:04:00 AM

I bought it because it's a dupe for the famous NARS orgasm blush, which i used to own. My budget has shrunk but i love a good blush so i did my research and bought Dolce pink.
It is very very similar BUT it is slightly more sparkly and so it doesn't look as natural as the NARS one. But at a fraction of the price, i won't complain. 4/5

Dolce Pink a lovely blush, the perfect pink for my fair but neutral skin. To me, the sparkles are not that bad or obvious as other reviewers said. One lippie off because it doesn't last as long as my other blush but I haven't worn it with setting spray yet. Will update when I do.

Hmmmm - actually my rating is a 4.5. I love almost everything about it: color is beautiful, packing is simple but pretty, inexpensive. However, for some reason, this doesn't last all day on me. It fades by early afternoon (and of course, the brush that comes w/ it is useless, but so are most brushes included in such products so that doesn't bother me). If this color would last all day, I would re-purchase, but since it doesn't, on to the next blush.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

Big chunks of glitter. Big. Chunks. Okay if you're 16.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Lovely color in the pan.
When applied it looks very cheap. Glittery, almost frosty looking just sitting on top of the skin.