Clearasil Rapid Action Treatment Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Clearasil Rapid Action Treatment Cream

2.6

on 7/2/2017 2:35:00 PM

I don't know why this product has such low reviews. This stuff makes my skin look amazing! I leave it on active blemishes as well as places with big pores. Makes my pores invisible, especially on my nose! The combo of an acid and benzoyl peroxide is genius!!! Also the ph of this product is acidic, making it effective. I have been using it for years and it is a staple! And I've tried other benzoyl peroxide creams which usually are not effective on me at all..

on 6/6/2015 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This product did nothing for me. I have tried it on cystic pimples, or even the smallest of pimples. It doesn't work. I've left it on from 4 hours to overnight, and it's still useless. I've even used it a few times a day, and again, it fails to do what it says it will. Terrible product.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

* Adult acne . As a teen I didn't have acne prone skin and was lucky now hitting my adult years , the acne has appeared on my chin is really flairs of PMS or Sudden weight loss because currently getting shape last months . I used it for last 2 months and have found my skin really dried out and only worked to tone down the redness overnight as not the 4 hour magic as it say's . I think I WILL keep searching for the product that will work and won't cause the acne come back .
* this has only healed the redness but it doesn't make it disappear and in fact they come back hardcore .
* Currently used 2 weeks overnight the vick's it sounds crazy but it has worked and is right at home and thru I used it only with cluster acne on the chin it has healed scaring too . I was reading blogs in acne.org and few people we're suggesting VICKS and I was like the heck going try it and it has worked . I use a q-tip and apply thin layer and is funny because I wake up and is less prone than before and the smell is gone . If you want to save $$ try vicks , I am not a doctor but it contains something that makes your skin clear fast and it doesn't dry out like those other creams .

on 8/22/2014 4:25:00 AM

I love this! It clears my pimples up straight away, takes away all the redness and lasts forever! Best product ever ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Warm

This is a light cream BHA treatment that is worth trying if you have dry and/or sensitive skin with mild acne and/or blackheads. As a spot treatment it's not gonna do much so I'd say if you've got a giant serious zit that you want to obliterate in 4 hours then go get some calamine lotion and use that as a spot treatment instead (be prepared to deal with a big fat whitehead that's easy to pop but hard to cover for days due to dryness). Similarly, if you have cystic acne this stuff is not gonna do crap for you and certainly not in 4 hours! It takes months to clear serious acne and you need something more than BHA for that...

Anyways, this is 1 of only 2 BHA treatments worth buying in the US according to BeautyPedia. Paula gives it a "good" rating due to the fact that it doesn't contain irritants and has a ph of 4, which is low enough for it to effectively treat zits and blackheads (it didn't get a "best" due to the lack of anti-irritants). The other one would be Clean&Clear's Advantage Oil Absorbing Treatment. <------I haven't tried that one because so far, I like this one a lot! It smells good, and I find it non irritating on my sensitive skin (only BHA I've ever used that didn't cause redness!). I really love how it feels like a lotion.

BTW this stuff appears to have undergone a redesign in packaging--or at least they're also now selling it in a 4 oz tube that claims its for face, chest and back--but it is still the same formula as the one Paula reviewed. I got it for around $12 at cvs.

on 1/19/2014 1:56:00 AM

I've been using this product for my cystic acne for 4 weeks and works wondefully for the smaller pimples not the larger ones. i love the packaging, it has a nozzle at the end and it is easy to squeeze it out. the price is a bit expensive, brought mine for $15 at priceline. the texture of this product on my skin feels nice and itsnt too bothering. the product last a long time before purchasing again.
i recommend it to people who have a few spots of pimple. works wonders for my brothers pimples. i wouldnt purchase this product again because it doesnt really help my huge pimples on my face.

on 10/15/2013 11:57:00 AM

As a recent acne sufferer I have been trying out different products to see what best suits my skin. Prior to trying this spot treatment I had tried the Clean & Clear spot treatment; this treatment did absolutely nothing for me - I saw no change in the zit (size, redness, texture). This treatment didn't even sting when I applied it; didn't work for my skin.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I bought this product to combat a sudden breakout on my chin. I've been using it two or three times a day for around a week and there has really been no change at all, and certainly no change within four hours. Considering that my breakout hasn't even started to subside normally, I would wonder if this cream is possibly making it *worse*. I won't be using this anymore and I won't purchase it again. In fact, I'm throwing it away.

It does nothing to my pimples, it doesn't reduced the size of the pimples at all. Overall, very disappointed

on 9/26/2013 3:36:00 AM

The product is okay. I like to put it on before I go to bed. Doesn't really work for me. Does very little to the pimples on my face. Haven't found any better product yet so I'll continue using this for the meantime