Clearasil Rapid Action Treatment Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Clearasil Rapid Action Treatment Cream

3.0

on 8/22/2014 4:25:00 AM

I love this! It clears my pimples up straight away, takes away all the redness and lasts forever! Best product ever ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I've been using this for a really long time, and I thought that it would be the best thing out there esp. since it's pretty pricey compared to Clean & Clear/Neutrogena, but it's not that great.

I slather it on at least once a day after washing my face, and it still breaks out sometimes.

There's no cloying scent, and the product goes on well, it's just a little disappointing. Can't wait to finish up the last tube I'll ever buy & move onto a new product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I had been using this for about 3 months (not everyday), but I tossed it away even though I have about half a tube left.
The beginning of use I find it did work.... not in 4 hours, but over night. I find the size of my spots is reduced by the next morning but not gone. So it doesn't for in 4 hours as it claimed, but it helped a bit when applied for longer.
The reason that I binned this is because, recently it has stopped working. It didn't do anything to my pimples anymore.
I won't buy this again since it's a small tube for the price, and it stopped working.

on 10/18/2011 2:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I don't understand why clearasil would make a claim that it'll disappear in 4 hours when the pimple does not actually disappear at all.. stupid.