Clearasil Rapid Action Treatment Cream

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Clearasil Rapid Action Treatment Cream

2.0

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

* Adult acne . As a teen I didn't have acne prone skin and was lucky now hitting my adult years , the acne has appeared on my chin is really flairs of PMS or Sudden weight loss because currently getting shape last months . I used it for last 2 months and have found my skin really dried out and only worked to tone down the redness overnight as not the 4 hour magic as it say's . I think I WILL keep searching for the product that will work and won't cause the acne come back .
* this has only healed the redness but it doesn't make it disappear and in fact they come back hardcore .
* Currently used 2 weeks overnight the vick's it sounds crazy but it has worked and is right at home and thru I used it only with cluster acne on the chin it has healed scaring too . I was reading blogs in acne.org and few people we're suggesting VICKS and I was like the heck going try it and it has worked . I use a q-tip and apply thin layer and is funny because I wake up and is less prone than before and the smell is gone . If you want to save $$ try vicks , I am not a doctor but it contains something that makes your skin clear fast and it doesn't dry out like those other creams .

I've been using this for so long and I think it's finally time for me to face the fact that I've been in denial that this product doesn't work for me. It barely does anything at all for my spots. I've tried using it different amounts a day (using it only at night doesn't work, using it several times a day doesn't work, etc.). When I use it a couple times a day, this weird glue-y film builds up on my skin and it peels off. But I want it to work so badly, it just does not do much for me.
On the plus side, the packaging is convenient, and you get a lot of product that lasts a long time - I've had mine for about two years now.

on 11/27/2012 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I said "yes" i'd purchase this again because I always have BP on hand. However, this doesn't live up to it's claim. It's the same as any other drugstore BP that DOESN'T make these claims.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It does not help acne at all. When I feel a pimple forming, applying does nothing to help it. I had slightly better luck with the Neutrogena spot cream.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

At first this stuff worked soooo well i really was astonished!!!! unfortunately a few months went by and it doesn't seem to do anything. I have very fair pinkish skin and every large pimple ive used it on lately has left a dark red scar. I think if you use this stuff every once in a while it would work better, it's definately not good for everyday use. i wont repurchase!!!!