Clearasil Rapid Action Treatment Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Clearasil Rapid Action Treatment Cream

2.1

on 8/10/2014 2:38:00 AM

Amazing, Amazing, Amazing!!!! Seriously the best pimple treatment I have tried!! I can't believe all the bad reviews this has!!! Ok so I get afew break outs like a pimple here and there but I got this one pimple and it was the worst pimple I had ever had! Like the biggest, meanest thing I ever seen!!! So I rushed to priceline to find a pimple treatment and I picked this due to the 4 hr thing. So the 4 hr thing is true you will see a difference in 4 hours. Especially if you use it overnight! Gone in two days!!!! And I think that's a miracle for massive pimples!! It can dry out where u have had the treatment but moisteriser will fix that :)

on 7/20/2014 1:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Okay so I don't review much..but this product deserved it. I actually use the "gel" form of this but I'm sure it's almost the same. I have very acne prone skin, I always feel so gross with a bump on my face...for the past week I've had 3 new pimples show up. Each time, I washed my face like normal and that night I put this on the pimple 2-3 times before going to bed. That morning I can honestly say it was gone! THE PIMPLE WAS GONE. I promise you, this stuff works.

on 10/15/2013 11:57:00 AM

As a recent acne sufferer I have been trying out different products to see what best suits my skin. Prior to trying this spot treatment I had tried the Clean & Clear spot treatment; this treatment did absolutely nothing for me - I saw no change in the zit (size, redness, texture). This treatment didn't even sting when I applied it; didn't work for my skin.

It does nothing to my pimples, it doesn't reduced the size of the pimples at all. Overall, very disappointed

I've been using this for so long and I think it's finally time for me to face the fact that I've been in denial that this product doesn't work for me. It barely does anything at all for my spots. I've tried using it different amounts a day (using it only at night doesn't work, using it several times a day doesn't work, etc.). When I use it a couple times a day, this weird glue-y film builds up on my skin and it peels off. But I want it to work so badly, it just does not do much for me.
On the plus side, the packaging is convenient, and you get a lot of product that lasts a long time - I've had mine for about two years now.

on 2/3/2013 10:34:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This does nothing, I don't notice a difference.

Those who have acne prone skin should well and truly know by now that everyones skin is different and different products will work for different skin types, but no. Sadly, it doesn't reduce spot size nor redness within 4 hours, maybe redness but more like 6 hours!
If applied too much and too often it may dry your skin out which will then need more moisturising which could then clog pores and lead to more spots!!
Just visit your doctor and get your own acne/spot cream and use this as a monthly product!

on 11/27/2012 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I said "yes" i'd purchase this again because I always have BP on hand. However, this doesn't live up to it's claim. It's the same as any other drugstore BP that DOESN'T make these claims.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It does not help acne at all. When I feel a pimple forming, applying does nothing to help it. I had slightly better luck with the Neutrogena spot cream.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

decided to try this... i does not clear up in 4 hours..it helps a bit reduce the size in a few days clear a few pimples... it is ok... i wont repurchase as its not as good as i thought it would be.. i will move on and try some other products.