Clearasil Rapid Action Treatment Cream

3.0

on 3/18/2015 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Good for reducing redness and reducing pimples.

on 7/30/2014 8:37:00 PM

This stuff is purely amazing. I was startled that there were so many bad reviews on this, but I am telling you to ignore all of them, because I cannot tell you enough good things about this product. It works so well and visibly reduces the size, harshness and overall appearance in like 3 hours!

on 1/19/2014 1:56:00 AM

I've been using this product for my cystic acne for 4 weeks and works wondefully for the smaller pimples not the larger ones. i love the packaging, it has a nozzle at the end and it is easy to squeeze it out. the price is a bit expensive, brought mine for $15 at priceline. the texture of this product on my skin feels nice and itsnt too bothering. the product last a long time before purchasing again.
i recommend it to people who have a few spots of pimple. works wonders for my brothers pimples. i wouldnt purchase this product again because it doesnt really help my huge pimples on my face.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I bought this product to combat a sudden breakout on my chin. I've been using it two or three times a day for around a week and there has really been no change at all, and certainly no change within four hours. Considering that my breakout hasn't even started to subside normally, I would wonder if this cream is possibly making it *worse*. I won't be using this anymore and I won't purchase it again. In fact, I'm throwing it away.

on 9/26/2013 3:36:00 AM

The product is okay. I like to put it on before I go to bed. Doesn't really work for me. Does very little to the pimples on my face. Haven't found any better product yet so I'll continue using this for the meantime

on 3/30/2013 12:55:00 PM

would never buy again, made no difference in my spots at all! Doesn't work in 4 hours like it says, in fact it doesn't work at all.

on 12/4/2012 5:44:00 AM

I don't think any 'drugstore' acne treatment will work in 4 hours, but I found if i can feel/see a breakout coming up and i apply morning and night it prevents it from becoming a pimple which i like, the tube will last you agES since you only need a tiny tiny amount. the only downsides would be that it leaves a 'greasy' looking sheen but i just go over with powder so it isnt a big deal. will re-purchase!

I have been using this product for a few months now. No, it does not reduce pimple size and redness in 4 hours, as it claims. But, it does help pimples go away much quicker than without any product. It's been working well, but it does bring dry, flaky skin after about 1 week of daily use on the spot, but that goes away with moisturiser. I might repurchase if other spot treatments don't work as well. :)

on 9/8/2012 5:29:00 AM

I've been using this for a few years and it clears my break ups right up when I use it 2-3 times a day along with my normal skin routine. I think it works really well and I'll continue to use it.

on 5/12/2012 2:33:00 PM

This product claims to reduce pimple size and redness in four hours- it does not. More like four days. However, after these four days, the pimple is completely gone! I haven't found any other product that does this! I put this on over all pimples, and any areas of my face that have redness or acne scars, at night. Then I put this on for the daytime too. It conceals the pimples, and over time, gets rid of them. I love this!