Tokidoki Cromatico Palette in Bastardino

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This dark green is a beautiful color. It's slightly wild with tiny glitter within it. It's a fun color for an energetic night out or even a fun day at work. It goes on smoothly and the packaging is adorable!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Surprisingly lovely! Every single colour really really suits me, packaging is cute if a bit bulky. I found the charm it came with cute but unnecessary...

the eyeshadows themselves really pack a punch, of all of their cromatico palettes this was the best. The green and matte brown colours are by far the most highly pigmented and gorgeous. The matte brown is perfect as a brow shadow too! The green is just gorgeous especially for neutral toned gals.

the other two colours are pretty as inner highlight colours, but tokidoki tends to fall short with their shimmer/glittery shadows. They definitely lose their punch as the colour payoff isn't all that great. A little disappointing, but still very pretty!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Bastardino is my favorite tokidoki character, so as soon as I saw this palette I knew I had to have it. I would have liked it even if the shadows were crap, but I was pleased to find that they're not crap! They're actually nicely pigmented and they wear really well. Along with Bastardino's namesake vivid green with glitter, there's Carnivora (peachy shimmer), Riposino (milky chocolate w/ glitter), and Mummeto (rich brown matte.) Since 3 of the 4 shades are what would be considered neutral, you can easily do everyday looks with this palette then step it up for night with a shot of bright green. I am so happy with this palette, I adore it!