Tarte Amazonian Clay Long-Wear Blush in Natural Beauty

Tarte Amazonian Clay Long-Wear Blush in Natural Beauty
Amazonian Clay Long-Wear Blush in Natural BeautyAmazonian Clay Long-Wear Blush in Natural BeautyAmazonian Clay Long-Wear Blush in Natural Beauty

4.5

on 1/17/2018 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Okay, this is such a great product, that someone stole it from me! (Which is actually kinda upsetting!)

I love the shade "Natural Beauty". It looks like the kind of bright red-pink your face naturally flushes after an embarrassing moment or a run, which are the kinds of shades I gravitate towards. For reference, I have Asian skin that leans toward the cool side.
I have yet to find a powder blush that works more wonder and awe than the Tarte Amazonian clay blushes. They're undetectable on the skin and over foundation - the way they apply is just... seamless! I don't know how to describe it except that it looks and feels skin-like. Even when I'm swirling around my brush in the pan, the imprint doesn't budge and my brush doesn't look like it picked up any pigment - but it's very hard to overdo (which is great, in this case). It's a pricey blush at $30 a pop, so you definitely want a little to go a long way and provide beautiful results.

on 11/8/2017 3:55:00 PM

This is the snow white blush for fair skin ladies. I use this in the winter for a flushed cheeks in the cold look if im not wearing makeup. I pop this on and i look a lot more awake. It looks scary in the pan but with a stippling brush its really a pretty natural blushing color. Sometimes i only jst wear this and a lip product and undereye concealer and im good to go. This will last me a life time so i wont be repurchasing.

Edit-The mirror broke off too so packaging kinda meh. I got over this blush because i cant pair this with a bold eye. I have to be very careful just using a little tiniest bit and blend it out. It was too much work for something so simple as putting on blush. I rather use my rose initial by chanel and go crazy wid a stippling brush and go nuts. It makes me feel good rather than being so careful and gentle as i stipple like its a science project. Lol i get stressed thinking about using this.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My 2nd high end blush (only have Tarte & 2 sheertone MAC blush). This particular shade give my cheeks post workout color. Very pigmented, blendable, maybe too much if you have heavy hand. I use RT blush brush to apply & sheer out this blush.
Longevity is superb ( I have oily skin) better than my sheertone MACs or my drugstores (from local brand)

Definetely recommended 😊

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Beautiful color & beautiful blush !!!

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is my HG blush. I already knew I loved Tarte Amazonian clay blushes, but I tend to stick to wine or peach tones. I had been wanting a redder blush and caught a fantastic sale from ULTA. I was uncertain until I tried it on. It was instant love. You really need a light hand with this. A simple tap is enough to give my cheeks a nice, natural glow. I'm incredibly pale (N10), red hair, grey eyes and this is beautiful. I think it will last me forever, but if I ever run out, I will absolutely buy again. These are my favourite blush formula.

on 9/3/2015 4:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I took off one Lippie for the price , over 35 Canadian is a lot for a blush , in my opinion .

But down to the blush itself, it's beautiful!! The shade, if applied properly and with a very (very) soft hand , can look quite natural, as the name suggests.

It is perfect for fair skin and I don't think I will buy another again , and it lasts a long , long time!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

i really like this. its verrrryyy pigmented and is very long lasting. tarte blushes are a bit weird though because theyre so hard so it feels like youre not picking up product. i think they last long though

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a beautiful color, especially for colder months. It's extremely pigmented and easy to over do it, so there's a bit of a learning curve if you're used to more sheer and buildable blushes. I literally tap my brush on the color and it's enough for my cheek. This blush will survive the apocalypse, not sure how I'll ever manage to use it all. Not complaining though! Great value. Lasts all day on the face and makes you look more...awake, not sure how else to explain it. Easy to blend, looks very natural (hence the name I suppose), I would recommend it to anyone. Makes me feel like Snow White when I'm wearing it. :)

on 1/31/2015 11:03:00 PM

Love this color. Really is a natural beauty it's very Suttle and looks like natural blushing. It's highly pigmented use a light hand while using brush. This is universally flattering on all skin tones. It def lasts all day long with or without foundation even with excess amounts of oil my face produces. I love this stuff. I always get compliments when I wear it from my anti make up bf, or maybe it's the name of the blush throwing him off I don't even know. What I do know is I def want to purchase more colors :)

These blushes are amazing. They blend well and last so long. This color is very natural and nice. Would definitely think about repurchasing.