Tarte Amazonian Clay Long-Wear Blush in Natural Beauty

Tarte Amazonian Clay Long-Wear Blush in Natural Beauty
Amazonian Clay Long-Wear Blush in Natural BeautyAmazonian Clay Long-Wear Blush in Natural BeautyAmazonian Clay Long-Wear Blush in Natural Beauty

4.5

on 11/8/2017 3:55:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This is the snow white blush for fair skin ladies. I use this in the winter for a flushed cheeks in the cold look if im not wearing makeup. I pop this on and i look a lot more awake. It looks scary in the pan but with a stippling brush its really a pretty natural blushing color. Sometimes i only jst wear this and a lip product and undereye concealer and im good to go.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My 2nd high end blush (only have Tarte & 2 sheertone MAC blush). This particular shade give my cheeks post workout color. Very pigmented, blendable, maybe too much if you have heavy hand. I use RT blush brush to apply & sheer out this blush.
Longevity is superb ( I have oily skin) better than my sheertone MACs or my drugstores (from local brand)

Definetely recommended 😊

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is my HG blush. I already knew I loved Tarte Amazonian clay blushes, but I tend to stick to wine or peach tones. I had been wanting a redder blush and caught a fantastic sale from ULTA. I was uncertain until I tried it on. It was instant love. You really need a light hand with this. A simple tap is enough to give my cheeks a nice, natural glow. I'm incredibly pale (N10), red hair, grey eyes and this is beautiful. I think it will last me forever, but if I ever run out, I will absolutely buy again. These are my favourite blush formula.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

i really like this. its verrrryyy pigmented and is very long lasting. tarte blushes are a bit weird though because theyre so hard so it feels like youre not picking up product. i think they last long though

on 9/3/2015 4:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I took off one Lippie for the price , over 35 Canadian is a lot for a blush , in my opinion .

But down to the blush itself, it's beautiful!! The shade, if applied properly and with a very (very) soft hand , can look quite natural, as the name suggests.

It is perfect for fair skin and I don't think I will buy another again , and it lasts a long , long time!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Beautiful color & beautiful blush !!!

on 9/30/2014 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is a really pretty blush that gives you the "just came in from the cold" kind of look. It looks like what my natural blush color looks like, which is kind of crazy and pretty awesome. I like that it's a matte shade. An issue that I have though is the pigmentation... the pigmentation is amazing and therefore VERY tricky to apply because of the super red color. You don't really want a big splotch of bright pinky red on your face. It's kind of hard to get used to the very small amount you need in order to create the perfect naturally flushed look, but other than that this is a very nice blush. I think that you could probably easily dupe it with drugstore brands such as NYX.

on 1/31/2015 11:03:00 PM

Love this color. Really is a natural beauty it's very Suttle and looks like natural blushing. It's highly pigmented use a light hand while using brush. This is universally flattering on all skin tones. It def lasts all day long with or without foundation even with excess amounts of oil my face produces. I love this stuff. I always get compliments when I wear it from my anti make up bf, or maybe it's the name of the blush throwing him off I don't even know. What I do know is I def want to purchase more colors :)

These blushes are amazing. They blend well and last so long. This color is very natural and nice. Would definitely think about repurchasing.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a beautiful color, especially for colder months. It's extremely pigmented and easy to over do it, so there's a bit of a learning curve if you're used to more sheer and buildable blushes. I literally tap my brush on the color and it's enough for my cheek. This blush will survive the apocalypse, not sure how I'll ever manage to use it all. Not complaining though! Great value. Lasts all day on the face and makes you look more...awake, not sure how else to explain it. Easy to blend, looks very natural (hence the name I suppose), I would recommend it to anyone. Makes me feel like Snow White when I'm wearing it. :)