3.9

price range

Reviews

2.0

8 years ago

I got this at a CCO and was really excited to try this because it's a very talked about lipstick. Although I'm not dark at all, this lipstick is way too cool-toned nude and makes me look dead. The only way I'm using this up is to layer under lipsticks to make it more moisturizing and a lighter color. A pro is that the formula is beautiful!

About reviewer (22 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairOther, Straight, Fine

8 years ago

i really enjoy this lipstick. it is one of my most grabbed lipsticks! Beautiful nude color with a hint of mauve. Love it for everyday wear . Great with any gloss or by itself. It doesnt last as long as i would like it to, but i always carry the lipstick with me in my makeup bag, so no big deal. Its amazingly pigmented and smooth. i already have a backup.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

8 years ago

Ok so normally before I buy something I do research online, and look up swatches. I had been eyeing this lipstick for a while and was hesitant to buy only because I have really pigmented lips. I decided to just go into mac and ask the MUA for their opinion and to actually try it on. First off, the texture of this lipstick is amaaaazing! so creamy. the color turned out to be soooo incredibly pretty! It mutes out my lips without giving that dreaded concealer appearence. I decided to buy it (well two since it's LE)

About reviewer (100 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrunette

from

8 years ago

I love this nude beige matte. Mac Siss is my all time holy grail lipstick, and this Gaga 2 I like even better. The satin formula is my favorite being that it is highly pigmented. It stays on a long time. This lipstick is a great base for lipglosses in any color. Especially bright ones that I want to be toned down.

About reviewer (537 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

8 years ago

I really like this lipstick! I have quite naturally dry lips and it doesn't highlight the dry bits very much, although it does very slightly. The colour is perfect! I love wearing it on nights out with smokey eyes. I'd say its a good colour to try if myth looks too light on you. The staying power isn't amazing, if you have a drink it will come off. However, i don't mind re-applying as i don't even need a mirror, just a quick swipe and thats it :) The packaging looks so pretty as well!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3.0

8 years ago

This can be a pretty nude color, but you really have to manipulate it to make it work on darker skin. For me, I have to wear a pink based nude lipgloss on top of it. When I do this, Gaga 2 beats every nude lip that I have- including Yash, Siss, Viva Glam V, and Fresh Brew. But, by itself, Gaga 2 looks like condensed milk on my lips. NC50

About reviewer (99 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Relaxed, Coarse

8 years ago

There's a few methods for making this work if it looks too much like concealer on you. You don't HAVE to apply straight from the tube and press hard against your lips. You can either lightly pat it on to your lips direct from the tube, or you can swatch it on the back of your hand and apply it with a finger. It doesn't come out so opaque that way. It also picks up more color under a pink lip gloss. I'm not saying this is for everyone, but you can try different application methods before writing it off. It's not chalky at all, it's very creamy and applies nicely. I'm a pale person and, if not applied so harshly, it doesn't make me look dead. This is superficial, but I love the packaging. It's so pretty.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

8 years ago

This nude is perfect for any skin color. It's beautiful.

About reviewer (82 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Medium

3.0

8 years ago

This is an okay lipstick, the consistancy is nice. However, firstly it does seem to exaggerate any dryness or inperfections on my lips. Secondly the colour was awful on me. I have very fair skin with a cool tone. This lipstick would suit someone with warm toned skin, but for me, a big no-no!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

1.0

8 years ago

This was a nice color but it's not for me I am tan skinned and this looked ghostly on me. I wanted to make this work for me so bad since this was such a hyped lipstick/ lipgloss which did't wokr for me either. My husband got this for me after I mentioned to him that I liked it at macy's. A few weeks later he got it for me as a surprise. I felt so bad because the surprise was that I hated it. we went back that same day to MAC to return it and I got to other lippies that I love Cherish and Half and Half. I'm not knocking this product it just didn't work for my skin tone.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm