3.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

Apr/24/2014

Gorgeous, flattering color! Applies like a dream and looks great even on my fair complexion. Would definitely recommend and buy again!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrown

Nov/29/2013

I just had to go in and write a review immediately -- this lipstick is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! I am a NC 15 and this lipstick went on absolutely perfectly with my skin tone. I have almost used up my Blankety lipstick (by MAC). I always really tried to like that one, but as for the color I could only put on a tiny layer of that and then I had to match it up with uncolored lip balm for the rest . …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (81 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

Oct/24/2013

Yes yes yes yes, love this lipstick so much. Even though I'm very fair, this lipstick has the perfect light nude payoff that looks amazing. I wish they still made this, $15 is worth it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

Oct/19/2013

This is a great lipstick!! This is very pigmented and works well with my olive skin tone. It doesn't make me look dead and I like the gloss just as much. I'm just sad that it was limited edition and I haven't found any luck of finding a dupe. If I find a dupe, I will update. I would repurchase.

About reviewer (872 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

2.0

Jul/03/2013

This color simply doesn't work for me. It's a strange chalky brown that is lighter than my natural lip color. Certainly not an issue of quality, as it's creamy and smooth and applies with ease. It's just not the right color for my complexion.

About reviewer (110 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

Feb/02/2013

This is nice neutral pinky nude-y colour on me (NC30). I wouldn't call this a true nude on me since it isn't too pale on me but I much prefer this to other nudes out there that wash me out. I like wearing this with a clear gloss on top. A go-to whenever I don't want my lips to be too washed out.

About reviewer (186 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

fromDaatch

Jan/20/2013

I love this color. It's a good lipstick. I just wished it lasted longer. Of course I think that about all lipsticks.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Jan/19/2013

this is one of the best nudes ever. i have to use chestnut lipliner to work it better but it is worth it..very creamy.. hg nude..nc50 for reference

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Medium Brown, Cool

HairBrown, Kinky, Medium

1.0
fromBeeb26

Dec/04/2012

I can't make this color work on it's own...washes me out completely..such a shame as the texture is really nice. I did find a solution, I pair it with MAC Frenzy. So first a layer gaga II, blot, a layer Frenzy, blot, tadaa perfect nude. But I'm not going to miss it when it's gone!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesHazel

fromsillys

Nov/16/2012

This was my very first true nude lipstick, and it is SO perfect for me. I have pretty fair skin (MAC NC15 is slightly too dark/orange) but this lipstick is my perfect nude. I have since fallen in love with MAC lipsticks in general because of the lovely texture that MAC Viva Glam Gaga2 had, and the lovely honey you can smell from the lipstick. The texture is soft, smooth, and a little creamy. It …Read more

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age25-29