Physicians Formula Mineral Glow Pearls - Rose Pearl

Physicians Formula Mineral Glow Pearls - Rose Pearl

4.4

I REALLY LOVE THIS BLUSH! I thought it might be too sparkly but when put on, it's just beautiful. Long lasting. Longer lasting than any other blush I have used. it's a beautiful pinkish rose color that really brightens up your face. i will buy all the other colors if there are other colors. i have other physician formula blushes (the ones with the specks) and they are nice, but this just brightens and lasts much longer. Using it every day! LOVE LOVE IT!

on 1/24/2016 7:48:00 AM

This is a beautiful color on my skin, a not over the top but still a dolly pink, it is perfect. This blush is gone on me in about 4 hours. That has never happened to me. Kept trying for several weeks to some how make this last long on my skin. Such a shame.

To Read all 33 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my favorite right now. The color is a cool toned pink. When you swatch it it might look really shimmery, but when you apply it, it just gives the face a beautiful sheen which looks like a healthy glow. No much visible shimmer like some other shimmery blushes (E.g. Milani baked blush). It is very easy to blend. I use a small blush brush to apply it. The staying power is alright, but if I want it to look perfect I do need some touch up in the middle of the day.
The packaging...is pretty bad. I kind of like the mirror on the bottom, because that means I do not need to carry a separate mirror with me. However the pan is not glued tightly to the base and the hinge thing just made it more...shaky. I have to be careful so the pan would last longer before the hinge breaks...

Oh SNAP. This is simply amazing. Not only is this *finally* the natural-yet-dollish pink I've been searching for, but the glowy finishes minimizes my pores like no other product can! This looks very bright in the pan but is truly very difficult to overdo. It's extremely buildable and applies flawlessly. There is a "seamless" quality to it that I've yet to find in any other blush whether it be $5 or $50. Like we all know, PF is on the high-end of drugstore pricing, BUT, there is always a sale available and regardless - it's WORTH EVERY CENT. This blows my prior favorite, Illamasqua Katie, out of the water. Get it. Today!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

One of the best product ive ever bought... It stay for a long period of time and gives you the awesome blush you wanted... Its a bit pricey though.. But if you want an excellent blush that wont harm your sensitive skin, this is the right one..

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I use this as a highlighter on the top of my cheekbones, after I put my normal blush (Becca cheek and lip tint) on the apples of my cheek. I find it brightens my whole face up, since it's a cool-toned barbie pink. It's actually similar to the Loreal Professional Duo Sculpting Blush in Poppy. I ran out of the Loreal blush and couldn't find it in stores here anymore, so this is a good replacement blush.

I took away a lippie for packaging because it's inconvenient to constantly flip the compact to get to the mirror behind it. Also I wish they didn't have Shea oil as an ingredient since my skin suits non-oily products.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This blush gives your cheeks the rosiest glow, and adds a bit of a highlight as well. I have had this blush for a very long time and it's lasted very well. I reach for it almost on a daily basis. It's very easy to apply as well, it does not go on patchy. It does not make my acne scars look worse either, which I find a lot of blush does, even when I'm wearing full coverage foundation. I would repurchase this in a minute.

I actually got this in natural pearl not rose pearl and I really enjoy it. I have pale skin usually the lightest or 2nd lightest foundation shade. I have freckles and dry, sensitive acne prone skin. This gives a very nice luminous glow with a little color and it looks great. No huge pieces of glitter just a fine powder highlight. Its a bit expensive for drugstore but I'm cheap lol. I have noticed over the last year I have been replacing most of my old makeup with physicians formula products. My skin has never looked better because with these products I can use less, there's no harmful chemicals and that's always great for skin. Because my skin is dry whenever I use any powder makeup I have to make sure my skin is properly exfoliated (started using microfiber cloths) and moisturizing well (usually coconut or olive oil). Dry skin quickly leads to dull complexion so its nice to get that glow and color together exactly where I want which is on my cheeks not all over. The brush is crap it sheds all over but most that come with these are. I like to wait for a sale at my local drugstores usually they're on sale a lot for BOGO 50% off.

on 11/12/2012 4:49:00 PM

The blush is nice. It's not too sparkly or too pink and it goes well with my skin tone. But If you have bad acne like I used to have I would not recommend it due to the fine sparkles it has.

on 7/2/2012 7:11:00 PM

I really thought this was a very aveadge product, not worth the price or hype at all. The color is a pretty intense pink, especially if you're like me and have pale skin it looks really fake and I didn't notice any highlighting effects to it. I'm really dissapointed in the packaging though it's cheap tacky plastic and comes with a really cheap brush. At around 10 dollars a compact, I really don't think this is worth it.

Popular Blush Products