Milani The Multitasker Face Powder

Milani The Multitasker Face Powder
The Multitasker Face Powder

4.1

Not tested on animals

Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Parfum (Fragrance), Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde (Lyral), Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Eugenol.+/-May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 12/4/2017 11:23:00 AM

I purchased this because I already have/use/like Milani's Even Touch powder, and this was on sale for $3.24 (normally $6.49). I purchased Light/Medium 02, which is a great fair/neutral shade (I'm an NC15-20). This powder is better than the Even Touch, because it offers better coverage, and a smoother finish. I was pleasantly surprised that this has a mirror under the powder, and a cute little puff applicator, so it's convenient to use on the go. I can use this on it's own, as a powder foundation, but it's not too heavy to use as a setting and touch-up powder, so it really is a "multitasker". I might go back and buy any left in stock, especially at half price!

on 11/29/2017 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Works well, has decent coverage and isnt cakey.

on 10/11/2016 2:44:00 PM

Love this powder. I use as finishing powder with a fluffy brush. Haven't tried alone. Can see using with puff may work as powder foundation. Bought light tan. Controls shine. Will buy again. Packaging is a little bulky.

on 11/29/2017 7:35:00 PM

Love this powder. I am NC 15 and have this in 02 Light//medium which is perfect for us pale gals with yellow undertones. i use this over Milani's creme to powder foundation in Buff which is great for NC 15 gals and the best foundation..best creme to powder foundation out there...See my review on that....Love Milani and am impressed so much with their products!

on 12/6/2016 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This powder is great to ensure my foundation will stay on all day. I don't know how it will be if you use it as an extra layer of coverage after foundation but I just lightly sweep this on my face and it will last me a day, the exception being my nose as anything I put there will eventually fade in 5 hrs if I remember to blot. I use the colors light tan and tan depending on my skin bc I tan easily. For reference I am a nc40 in Mac and when my skin gets extra sun nc42.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

used this powder for the first time today. it's a good finishing powder, best pressed powder I've gotten in the drugstore. the only detractor is the SMELL!! it smells like an old Mary Kay loose powder I used to steal from my Grammy when I was a little girl, not good! I have to set it with rose water setting spray like immediately after I apply it. the smell doesn't linger, just during application it's very old lady!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I believe I used shade light tan. It was a little light for my skin but once mixed with my oils in my skin it blended in decently.
It worked pretty nice as a touch up powder but did not control or help with oil at all.
As far as a setting powder it was ok, skin looked pretty nice but not quite natural which is the look I prefer.
I also used as a powder foundation and again it was ok but not great. It does look nice but not quite the look I am going for.
It did not work great with my oily skin as it wore off too quickly and unevenly.
I think if you have normal skin this would be a nice multi-use powder.

on 1/27/2016 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I never had much luck with compact pressed powders because they either broke me out or didn't keep me matte for at least 2 hours. Seeing how this has a good rating on Makeup Alley, I decided to go out and buy this at Walgreens for about 8 USD in the shade Medium. Normally I would get the shade Light-medium, but it wasn't available at the store so I was hesitant about using this for my winter makeup regime. I was pleasantly surprised to find the color pay off wasn't intense enough to darken my complexion as this offers light coverage. I've used this with the powder puff it comes with and a separate powder brush of mine. I prefer the powder puff for a matte, soft focused look and it didn't make me look cakey at all! This powder kept me matte for about 6 hours until my nose and forehead became a little shiny. The packaging a bit bulky in my opinion, but the pressed powder design is pretty and the mirror in the compact is placed cleverly in a compartment under the powder (similar to the Milan blushes.) Overall I would buy this again!

on 3/3/2016 10:49:00 PM

Pretty much perfection I would dare say.

on 10/17/2015 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

So after reading all the rave reviews on makeup alley,I decided to try this out. I got it at Walmart for about 6 dollars. The color choices (that I saw) were light,light tan,and tan. I'm olive toned with yellow undertones and have discoloration around my chin area. I'm also oily and acne prone. As far as drugstore products go, I almost ALWAYS get the true match powder in the shade w3 but I found that it wouldn't stay matte even for the first hour which really irritated me. I would find myself packing on the product to keep me from being oily and that just Made me look so cakey. But this milani powder is soooo gooooood! I've been using it for about a month and I'm in love. It doesn't break me out, and keeps my skin looking matte for most of the day. Mind you I have oily skin so after a few hours I'll apply a bit more product and some translucent powder from e.l.f. And I'm good to go. I don't like using the little pad it comes with, i usually just use a fluffy powder brush or a dense powder brush for areas that I want more coverage. It is a bit scented so for those of you out there who's skin is sensitive to fragrance I wouldn't recommend. But if you're looking for a great product at an amazing price, try it.