Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Color SPF 12

3.9

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I need more. I have this product in Wild Rose. Is it pretty? Yes. Is it comfortable to wear? Yes. Is it special? No! For $27 it should be. It doesn't wear any longer, better, or is more comfortable than many far cheaper lipsticks. I will not buy this again. I feel ripped off. I expect more.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Bobbi brown rich lip color is amazing. For one its very longlasting. And when it finally wears off, it leaves a beautiful stain, so even if u dont touch up, your lips will still look nice after a meal. It has no fragrance too which is an added bonus. Great lippie. Repurchasing for sure.

To Read all 22 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's sad that these don't get enough love in the online beauty community. I own 4 of the shades - Mod Pink, Sweet Nectar, Coral Nectar and Miami Pink. They are the longest-wearing lipsticks I've used thus far (I get around ~6 hours of use for just 1 swipe) and leave a very pretty stain on the lips even after eating so I don't need to worry about re-applying if I don't want to. They don't have much of a smell (which I like - not a fan of sweet-smelling lip products like the Limecrime Velvetine).

These lipsticks are highly pigmented and quite moisturizing without moving too much on the mouth, and definitely last longer than M.A.C's cremesheens. I found it was easier to touch up than the cremesheen, but maybe that was just me.

Packaging-wise, I do prefer this to M.A.C's because the rectangular shape means it doesn't roll off my vanity table, unlike M.A.C's bullet-shaped lipsticks. The packaging is also a nice matte black and I would give it 5 stars, but I found that if you drop the lipstick, the cover may crack which makes the lipstick a little less secure, though it does still 'click' in place (but more loosely).

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

Wow this lipstick is reallllly nice.. I do not regret splurging on it all. I got taffeta, it's a really nice pink color, very pigmented and really moisturizing. I have never tried Bobbi Brown products before and am very happy with my lipstick.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

I'm surprised there aren't more raves on here for the Rich Lip Color line. This is the first review on MUA I've ever written, just because I like these lippies so much. Not the shades -- I'll get to that -- but the formula. I wear lipstick pretty much every day, from YLBB to hot pinks and reds. I tried the Rich Lip Color on a whim because I liked the looks of Pink Peony, a rich warm pink (I believe it was LE). The color "sets" on the lips somehow -- almost like a stain -- it's full coverage without being drying, the staying power is incredible and leaves a pretty stain on the lips as it fades. It takes about 90 seconds for the color to set up and go from "meh" to "wow!" after applying, so give it a minute. I wore the Pink Peony so much I went back and got the Mod Pink AND the Cosmic Raspberry. Yes, these lippies are not cheap -- but given how much I reach for them among my many choices, they're a deal. FWIW I don't like the taste of the original/core BB lippies so I don't wear them. I can't taste anything odd or unpleasant with the Rich Lip Color line.

The packaging is lovely -- these are the ones with the matte black cases that look understated but elegant, and don't get all scratched up in my purse.

The shades: I'm fair with almost purplish lips so lipcolor can be tricky on me. Anything orange looks hideous, but lipsticks that are cool-toned that should be "perfect" for my pale face sometimes end up too purple on my lips. Many of the available shades are very nice YLBBs, and/but I already have a ton of those... and quite a few of the rest are much better suited for gals who can rock the corals and similar warm shades. If you like nudes a la Mac I strongly recommend trying these.

The (very popular) Guava, which is a slightly warmer version of my Pink Peony, would be a good choice to try for anyone. The Mod Pink is a lovely bright pink on me, much less muted than it looks in the tube. Old Hollywood is a deep red, but I passed because I have lots of reds already (it does leave an amazing lip stain, so I may end up going back for it.) Cosmic Raspberry is a bright (but not "hot") raspberry pink. Sweet Nectar has a lot of fans as well and lots of gorgeous online swatching, but it pulls too coral on me. I hope BB comes out with some new shades soon.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Tried the "Orange" one. I'm not quite a lipstick person but this lip color impressed me for so many reasons.
It doesn't feel heavy at all. Easy to apply and the texture feels like sheer lip color, kinda lightweight. I picked bright color and it's very pigmented. The pigment spreads evenly (and easily) and although with its full coverage stays for a moderate time (3-4 hours), but this leaves a pretty stain which lasts for a really long time. The finish is rather natural, not glossy but not matter either. It also doesn't dry out my lips.

Love this, maybe next to purchase another color.

I'm really not impressed with this one. I have this lipstick in the prettiest shade of coral that looks gorgeous against my NC20 skin, but I never wear it due to its texture and lack of staying power. This formula sinks into creases, won't stay on your inner lip (so you get a 'gorgeous' ring of natural colour in the middle if your pout) and emphasizes even the tiniest imperfections on your lips.

I really wanted to love it because I'm so impressed with other bobbi brown products (namely their bronzing powder) but I just CAN'T. I have drugstore brands that apply and perform better than this one. If you want proper 'rich' lip colour, get NYX matte lipstick - my fave lippy and inexpensive too.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Holy cow, this is good lipstick. I've never been one for HE lipstick. I usually stick to the drugstore. However, I decided to buy Uber Nude from the new Pretty Powerful collection. The color is fine, nothing too exciting, but it fills a void in my collection. What I do really like is the formula. It is amazing! It stays on really well. It's not matte but it's not really that creamy either. Unlike some other posters, I don't detect any smell. There is a slight taste, but it's not that bad. Overall, I think I'll be checking out other colors by Bobbi Brown.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I love this formula! It's moisturizing, yet rich. I have Old Hollywood, which I think is one of the best red lippie I ever tried, and Heather Pink which is for everyday wear. Will keep an eye on this collection. :)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I brought lilac and I'm in love with this lip shade. Finally, my HG lipstick. It's amazing with my NC 37-NC 40 skin. I've always been on a search for a cool pink tone lipstick. Although, it's not as moisturizing, there's always lip balm to fix it. I'm gonna but another to keep in my locker.