Jordana Easyliner for Eyes (Retractable Pencil)

Jordana Easyliner for Eyes (Retractable Pencil)

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have 2 of these in Jet Black & [I remember using these when I got more into automatic pencils way back when I think Jordana has been around a long while. I remember cover girl perfect point were my HG back then. Now those have been around 30 years!! I didn’t discover Jordana until about ten years ago.] They don’t tug or skip & I keep 1 in my bag for touch ups. Jet black as the name implies is very deep black dramatic & lends itself well to those lovely lived-in Kate Moss rocker chic look. I wear UDPP under mine. I scoff at my foolish self buying $27 Charlotte Tilbury rock n kohl that’s ridiculous this is a basic item no need to pay Benjamin’s for eyeliners. I go thru a lot of eyeliner so that’s foolish of me to pay $27 when something $2 (USD$2.39 to be exact + tax) works good & isn’t too hard to get just take a trip to Walgreens! #winning

on 8/17/2017 8:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm the worst at eyeliner but I thought I'd give this product a try. It's perfect for the waterline and it's just the right softness. I use the eggplant shade for the waterline, I love it.

Updated: it doesn't last all day on the waterline, but for the time it's there, it looks really nice.

I love these. I have used the blue/black, brown suede, taupe and eggplant colors, and love them all! The point is small enough to fit right at the base of my eyelashes to give me a subtle eyeliner effect, and the color lasts all day.

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I got this in lavish brown, which is a brown/black shade without any bronze or copper tones to it. I do like the shade but it takes a couple of swipes to get in the waterline so it can darken correctly. You have to reapply throughout the day in order for it to stay plus it smudges easily. Wore it on the top lid and it melted away. They should be waxier, color just glides off.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Perfect black eyeliner for the waterline. Love that it's retractable & so inexpensive (less than $3 at the drugstore.) I wouldn't say it's particularly long-wearing but it stays put just as well as any other eyeliner I've used. If you see these at Walgreens & want or need a new eyeliner, I say try these out. They have lots of colors to choose from.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I bought this liner in the shade "Tantalizing Teal" and it's such a beautiful color! I love putting this in the waterline for a pop of color. It surprisingly lasts a long time! It fades a little bit, but it doesn't fade to nothing. The liner itself is a little dry, but you can make it work. This was only $2, and for $2, this is an absolute hit!

on 12/31/2015 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Shade-Coffee bean
I really like this color it was exactly what I was looking for.
It is very easy to apply without tugging.
I like to use it in my waterline and also sometimes the upper lash line.
It give that little something extra and is nice for natural and light makeup days.
It does not last very long and starts to disappear. Some smudging but mostly just wears off.
I will not be repurchasing.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I have this product in black. It's super cheap (around $1 at Walgreens). I love it, but I hate it. I go through so much eyeliner that it's difficult to justify dropping $20 on a pencil that won't last. This eyeliner glides on smoothly and delivers a rich, pigmented application. However, after a few hours it fades and creases terribly. It also smudges very easily. It's usually not much of an issue as I apply a liquid liner over it. Overall, it's an amazing base for deeper color or blending.
I have very sensitive, allergy-prone eyes and I wear contacts -- this product has never irritated my eyes which is a definite plus. :)

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love these because they are pigmented and for the fact that they are retractable. I have them in a purple and a teal shade. Long wearing and lovely in the waterline

on 8/18/2015 3:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I've used this product in colours blue devine and sea green for over two years and I've never regretted my choice. It's just too good to be true. Nigeria's usually very hot and sunny which could lead to the smudging and smearing of the liner but my jordana eyeliner stays on till I have to wash it off at night before I sleep. It makes my eyes very beautiful and bright. I wish I could post a picture of me so you could see how lovely I look with my Jordan liner on. My jordana eyeliner's worth all the stress and extra cash(it's quite expensive here in Nigeria). Go get yours now! Thank me later. #Winks#youwillloveit