Sigma F82 Round Top Synthetic Kabuki

4.7

on 3/7/2017 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is my favourite brush for applying my mac studio fix powder foundation, and who is using this powder foundation knows how easily you can look cakey. Not with this brush! It blends beautifully, it doesn't shed, and it's extremelly dense. The only con is the size, I wish it was just a tad bigger, as I have a bigger face, but it's size allows you to get around the eyes and nose without effort. I haven't tried it with a liquid foundation, but it is perfect with the powder/mineral foundation! Totally recommend it!

on 10/19/2016 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Makes your foundation look so flawless. I use it every day and love it!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Small enough for around the eyes, nose and crease. It's so dense that it never leaves any streaks. It doesn't shed a bristle ever. I will repurchase forsure.

This brush delivers flawless result, full coverage yet still looks natural. I use it mainly with liquid foundation, by dotting it first on my face and then stipple and blend. I always feel sooo happy everytime I finished my foundation application with this brush as my skin looks so much better. I've had it for several months, it's very soft, dense and hasn't shed a single hair. Love!

UPDATE:
I had to take 2 stars away because after a year, the bristles have become very scratchy and feels prickly. I've tried putting on conditioner after wash but no luck there. It has also began to shed a few hairs. Great while it lasted but it's not that great anymore.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This brush is an absolutely amazing brush. Being my first sigma brush I am utterly impressed. I just received mine today and it is the best damn thing I've ever bought. It's sooo soft on the face and it's dense great for buffing. Applies foundation like a dream. I've not tried on with liquid foundation but I used it with the Bobbi brown skin stick foundation. Definitely recommend every girl ever to get this. Good investment for a SGD$30 brush.

on 8/27/2015 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I have the Sigmax Kabuki Kit and each brush in the kit is a favorite. The quality and performance are outstanding. F82 is a beautiful all-purpose brush that makes for fast makeup application that looks like it took time. It's soft, dense, weighted perfectly, and sturdy. It cleans like a dream, and it's great for applying just about any kind of makeup. I love Sigma's Sigmax fibers, and I'm thrilled I'll never again have to touch my face with some unfortunate critter's fur.

The Sigma F82 Round Top Kabuki brush deserves all the high praise it's gotten!

I live in Australia and purchased it at a Redefining Beauty pop up shop. It is very affordable, I paid AUD $34. This brush is very large, very dense and applies foundation easily and smoothly. I use it for liquid foundation. I've washed the brush about 5 times now and have not experienced any fall out. I use a baby shampoo every now and again for a deep clean, and the brush dries after 1 day of leaving it out on a paper towel. I leave it in my beauty case while traveling and it hasn't lost it's shape at all. I think I will buy another one as a spare for when mine is drying. Amazing foundation brush!

Comparisons:
- I also have the Sigma F80 Flat Kabuki which is also great. However I gravitate towards the Round Top because it gets around the nose area more easily.
- I also have the Sheseido Perfect Foundation brush which is similar seemed to be the original dense kabuki brush on the market. The Sheseido has a flat top and is much smaller, I like the larger surface area of the Sigma and the rounded top gets in around the nose better. I paid a lot for the Sheseido one which is disappointing, since I think the Sigma is better and more affordable.

on 1/3/2015 3:37:00 AM

HANDS DOWN FAVOURITE FOUNDATION BRUSH! I love it so much for my foundation (if i'm not using my beautyblender), it is just so soft, the shape is perfect, it does not shed and is great value for money - I got it and the four other sigmax brushes for AUD$120 - which I think is a steal, considering how long it will last.

I have other similar brushes which I used to use before buying this one, such as the Elf or Real Techniques Expert Face and Buffing Brush - and the Sigma F82 is just so much softer, better made - especially the handle, it is much firmer and more luxurious/ expensive looking, and overall it just functions and applies my foundation better.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I love this brush for my Mac long wear foundation or any fluid foundation. The finish on this brush is amazing! They last around 1 year and I have replaced mine twice now. It dosnt leave streaks or hairs. I wouldn't use another foundation brush now. The finish is a satin buffed healthy glow and dosnt leave you looking like you have a lot of foundation on. I love this product and wouldn't be without it.

on 11/22/2014 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

After doing my research, I decided to get this brush instead of the Sigma F80 as the slightly rounded corners helps in reaching hard to reach corners (like the sides of the nose). Its also slightly denser so supposedly blends even better.

Long story short, I love this brush! It's super soft! As it's synthetic, it can take cream products unlike natural hair brushes. Most importantly it achieves a much more natural look with better coverage than a regular flat foundation brush. I've used less bb cream / powder foundation to get the same effect than previously, and cut my application time compared to using fingers in the past. Highly, highly recommend!

Popular Makeup Brushes