Lioele Triple Solution BB Cream SPF30 PA++

Lioele  Triple Solution BB Cream SPF30 PA++
image 1image 2image 3image 4

Water, Titanium Dioxide, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Glycering, Arbutin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Zinc Oxide, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Magnesium Sulfate, Talc, Yogurt Powder, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Canaga Odorata Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Adenosin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Ozokerite, Beeswax, Propylene Carbonate, Zinc Stearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Hexyl Laurate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Butylapraben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, CI 77491, CI 77499

on 7/1/2016 5:35:00 PM

This needs more hype surrounding it. After trying and being disappointed by most American BB creams I decided to try this one. I was avoiding the true BB creams because I was under the impression that it was expensive, but this was under $20 USD on Amazon, such a steal! For reference, the color of this BB cream is the result if MAC NW15 and NC15 had a child, light and neutral. I myself lean on the warmer side, so many times I end up dusting a banana colored powder all over my face. My favorite method of application is doing a pump on each cheek and initially tapping out with my fingers, then taking a damp beauty blender to blur any edges. This is my everyday go to base product and with a primer under, and some setting spray, this will not budge, even on my oily skin. The scent of this product is fresh and floral, not offensive, but if you're sensitive to scent, beware. Overall, this is a lovely base and I am glad to have found it because now I can't be without it. I suffer from hormonal cystic acne and hyperpigmentation, this covers without looking cakey. All I need is a little under eye brightener and some concealer on my most red spots and I'm fine. The only downfall is the fact that there is only one shade, to me it's absurd to sell a product in one shade and can potentially hurt the brand as a whole. But I digress, if you are in the market for an authentic BB cream that makes your skin look healthy, covers well, and lasts, this is it.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I'm on a BB cream journey as I just started using it to replace foundation. I love the lightweight feel of BB creams plus the skin care benefits. I really like this one!! Previously I had tried 4 of Skin 79's but this one I feel has the best coverage I've found. I have combo sensitive skin with some post acne scarring and yellow toned skin that's fair. The only reason I took a lippie off is I wish it was more yellow than pink toned HOWEVER this still blends very well and the color difference isn't that noticeable. The color is similiar to Colorstay in Buff. It really smoothes my skin and blurs pores. It doesn't slide off and I find it pretty long wearing especially if set with powder. It also contains hyaluronic acid which my skin just loves so that's a huge plus. Great for every day use!!!
Edit: May. I have been using this daily and I believe something in it irritates my skin. I love the look of it but it has started to become so uncomfortable that I've removed it right after application. I broke out in red, sore pimples in areas I had only applied the bb cream. So I would use caution if you have sensitive skin like me.

To Read all 109 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/16/2016 6:03:00 AM

Love the packaging (pump), the consistency (mousse-like) and the spf. Feels very comfortable when i apply this, like my skin was dying for hydration. I apply with beauty blender, works best for thick products like this. Only one shade which i can barely fit into. Best for fair skin with neutral undertones. White cast due to spf. Would not wear if there is a lot of photography going on/special occasion. Good for everyday wear. Would purchase again n again even though the shade sucks. I see it more like a skincare product.

on 2/22/2016 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't know why this product is rated so highly. It does leave a nice lovely finish and has great coverage, but there's so much wrong with the consistency and colouring that I just can't like it. It's thick, sits on top of the skin without actually adhering to it, and I could ALWAYS feel that were was a layer of something on my face. I'm not super picky about this kind of stuff since I am accustomed to wearing liquid foundation + powder most of the time, but this is just ridiculous. I'm NC20, and although the colour works okay with my skin, it leans too pink which makes it look unnatural compared to other liquid foundations I've used. I can't say very much for oil control as I was so uncomfortable wearing the product that I had to take it off in a few hours. It also has a strong flowery kind of smell that didn't seem to dissipate the entire time I was wearing it.

This is the first BB cream I tried due to good reviews from a friend but I will definitely not repurchase. Maybe this would work well with someone with dry skin?

on 12/10/2015 6:41:00 PM

I love this product, good coverage (medium to full), looks skin-like, has SPF of 30, reduces pore appearance, dewy finish, it is perfect for my dry-ish skin, does not cling on to dry patches, redness is fully covered, all in all a amazing product. The only thing to take into consideration is that it never seems to set (to dry on the skin) it will stay dewy and wet on your face. I like this aspect, oily people might not. I use a powder on my T-zone and love the effect.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Best BB cream out there!

I really like the consistency of this product, it's really great for the summer because it's light and won't make you sweat to death. I also really love that it has SPF30 in it, without the overpowering smell of sunblock.

BUT, be careful to not get this product in your eyes! You can easily forget it has SPF in it and accidentally get it to close to your eyes and you will cry, because it will burn so be cautious when applying it! haha.

I like to apply this a half hour before I go out with the rest of my makeup, just to make sure it has properly blended around the creases of my nose/eyes and that it has settled into my skin.

Overall, I would recommend this one out of all the BB creams! It is amazing!

on 8/22/2015 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I really wanted to love this product. The consistency is nice, creamy, thick, and gives a lot of coverage with enough moisture. Unfortunately, I have sensitive, oily and acne prone skin. This didn't control oil at all. After about 2 hours wearing it my face felt a little tingly and itchy. When I took it off there were 2 hives on my cheek (but went away next morning). I tried it again the next day and felt the same sensation but no hives. Maybe I was slightly allergic to something. Also, I noticed that the colour was so pink compared to my neck (I'm fair/light with neutral/warm undertones). I heard so much about this and was so sad it didn't work for me!

on 6/7/2015 7:08:00 AM

Love this product!!!

I am one of those people who doesn't like the hassle of buying heaps of products just for coverage.. primers, concealers.. just not my thing!

I have fair-medium skin and lots of freckles which I love, but also love to cover sometimes.
I can make my skin look flawless as anything using this product. It has light- medium coverage but acts as a base under powder.

using this with a good powder for setting and more coverage is a god send for me!
I can have instant coverage that lasts all day just by using this and a powder.

if you have redness it will cover that up and you can wear it by itself but if you have freckles or any other spots on your face the powder just tops it off with extra coverage :)

I can also see how this would go great under foundation. Its really build able as well.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

Here is a video of my first impression, application, and review of this product:

This is one of those purchases that I miss having in my collection. Which is why I will be repurchasing it.

The coverage of this BB cream is between a medium to full coverage. It makes my dull skin look brighter and more healthy. It covers my scarring and makes my dark circles look more plump. It diminishes my pores as well. The finish isn't completely dewy but it blends into the skin well. The packaging is cute and efficient and I like that it has high SPF as well.

I'm shade NC20 ( on the light side ) with pale yellow undertones. This BB cream seem to have more of a neutral/slightly pinky undertone but it adapts pretty well to my shade. I think NW20/25 would be best suited but NC20/25 could get away with it.

The problem I have with this BB cream is that there is no place to purchase this in Canada. So I have to wait weeks for it to shipped to me from somewhere else.