MAC Cosmetics Spitfire (Wonder Woman)

MAC Cosmetics Spitfire (Wonder Woman)
MAC Spitfire

4.9

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I bought this lippie on the original release and omg I absolutely love this color. It is in my top 3 favorite LE MAC lipsticks. The satin finish formula is my favorite from MAC so the color and finish is PERFECT. I would love for MAC to repromote it without special packaging.

on 3/19/2013 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I stumbled onto Wonder Woman Spitfire whilst shoe shopping in Macy's. Initially the packaging caught my eye and paired with my nostalgia for the most powerful woman I could remember as a child, I made a bee line for it. The color was so hot pink and plum while being rich and powerful. I couldn't resist. It goes on smooth and I use it sparingly because I know I'll just be devastated should I ever run out!

Love this colour! Very different and gives a pretty edge to your lips! Love the packaging, as well!

on 3/1/2011 11:39:00 AM

i absolutlely love this lipstick it glides on so smoothly and makes my lips feel so soft as it is very moisturising. The colours gorgeous very feminine and preety. It is also long lasting and has a soft yummy scent too :) and i adoreeee the packaging!!! :D

on 2/26/2011 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This lipstick is more awesome than I thought it would be. I saw it was satin, and was kind of so-so about it. Once I tried it on, I was like yeah Im takin this. It is a dark purple with magenta/fuschia in it. It looks even colder with Athena's Kiss! The perfect dupe for this is Lancome Wannabe Lipstick.

on 2/20/2011 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a a pretty shade of pink/purple. Its magenta. Very pretty and it goes great with amazon princess blush!

on 2/16/2011 12:30:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Spitfire was released in the Wonder Woman Collection (February 2011). It is a Dark Pink lipstick with a bit of magenta and is a satin formula. I first expected this color to look a lot like Something New from the Stylishly Yours collection but this shade is a lot more purple and less pink. It is a very nice shade and I do not have anything in my lipstick collection like it. It wears very nicely as well. It does not dry out my lips and I do not have to re-apply it as much as I do my other lipsticks. I like the way this looks on my NC20 skintone. It is a very bright lipstick though and I probably wouldn't wear it to a job interview. It pairs really well with MAC magenta lip liner.