Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Brow & Eyeliner

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Brow & Eyeliner
Color Icon Brow & Eyelinerwnw coloricon kohl in Like, Comment, or ShareWet 'n' Wild Color Icon EyelinersWet 'n' Wild Color Icon Pencil EyelinersWet n Wild Color Icon Pencil in Black

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor) , Caprylic , Capric Triglyceride , Euphorbia Cerifera Wax (Candelilla) , Petrolatum , Beeswax , Ozokerite , Isopropyl Myristate , Hydrogenated Soy Polyglycerides , C-15-23 Alkane , Zinc Stearate , Phenoxyethanol , Caprylyl Glycol , Tocopheryl Acetate , May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) , Mica , Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Ultramarines (CI 77007) , Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Oh my gosh, you guys. I LOVE this eyeliner. I've bought so many others from top drugstore brands (L'Oreal, Maybelline, Covergirl, etc..), and none of them have worked as well as this one! It stays on all day, doesn't smudge, and it is SO cheap. I use the black shade as a normal eyeliner and the white to brighten up my eyes. They're both great. Definitely try it- it's only a dollar!

on 2/5/2013 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

DISCLAIMER: I am reviewing this product as a BROW pencil. I have not tried it as eyeliner.

Okay I admit it. I kind of bought this product as a joke while browsing around Wal-Mart. I'm a makeup snob and thought it'd be funny to laugh at how hilariously crappy the quality of this would be. I mean the pencil is darn near twice as long as most brow pencils, and it literally costs under $2. How could it not be total and complete crap?

A few weeks later, this is one of my most reached for brow products.

I use the shade 'Dark Brown', which is perfect for my fine, brownish/black brows. It's dark enough to define them without looking harsh. The product is super creamy, so I actually find that it helps to hold my brows in place too! I don't even need a brow gel with this (though you may if you have super thick/coarse brows).

The best way to apply this (in my opinion), is to outline your brows, then use a spoolie to blend the product inwards. You will get flawless, natural looking brows with a very clean, defined shape. I find that this lasts all day, which says something since I have oily skin and I'm used to everything melting off within a few hours.

The only con of this product is that since it is so creamy, it gets dull quickly and needs to be sharpened quite often. Other than that it's perfect! I still can't get over how pleased I am with my $1.57 eyebrow pencil!

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This is pretty much the only pencil eyeliner that I buy. They're SO cheap and nice to use...when I started using them I only had black and brown, but now I have black, brown, green, turquoise, purple, bronze...and I'm gonna keep buying more colors =D

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Bought this in Dark Brown for days when I'm too lazy to apply brow wax and powder. I am impressed with the pigmentation, nice and opaque. I did find that the product was a little too soft for a brow pencil, so it is probably better as an eyeliner. The tone of this shade was a tad warm for my liking. I liked that the product was waxy enough to hold my hairs in place but not too stiff or clumpy. The lasting power on this was much better than brow powder alone; I definitely recommend setting the pencil with a powder anyway though. I think the length is weird but prefer it to many of the stingier brow pencils out there (MAYBELLINE DEFINE A BROW, looking at you!).

EDIT 10.17.13 | I don't use brow pencils now because wax+powder combos look way more natural.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I was looking for a eyebrow pencil. Since I fill in my brows every day. I was looking for a pencil that is efficient , but won't break the bank. Most go for $9-up. I was very happy and surprised that this pencil was the right color for my eyebrows and it didn't smudge at all. I use the dark brown pencil, with MAC eyebrow gel in Showoff. The pencil isn't too soft nor too stiff. I went back to by another pencil. That color was sold out. Next time I'll buy 2.

on 7/26/2011 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This was an amazing product! It goes on so smooth, but tends to fade easily. There's a lot you can do with this product, and I love the creaminess of it! I usually don't like pencils and opt for liquid instead, but this was just so good that I had to buy every color :) It's more colorful than just sparkly, but sometimes you have to REALLY press to get color. A note about pencils that may or may not be true... when they stretch your skin and wrinkle it as you apply, it gives you wrinkles later on in life. This is why I like liquid better... but that's just me! This was a great steal for the price!

Video Reviews & Tutorials