Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Brow & Eyeliner

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Brow & Eyeliner
Color Icon Brow & Eyelinerwnw coloricon kohl in Like, Comment, or ShareWet 'n' Wild Color Icon EyelinersWet 'n' Wild Color Icon Pencil EyelinersWet n Wild Color Icon Pencil in Black

4.3

Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor) , Caprylic , Capric Triglyceride , Euphorbia Cerifera Wax (Candelilla) , Petrolatum , Beeswax , Ozokerite , Isopropyl Myristate , Hydrogenated Soy Polyglycerides , C-15-23 Alkane , Zinc Stearate , Phenoxyethanol , Caprylyl Glycol , Tocopheryl Acetate , May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) , Mica , Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Ultramarines (CI 77007) , Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

These were some of my first eyeliners and I really can't use any other brand. I have the black, brown and white colour. The colour is intense enough and goes on very easy but yet it does not smudge quite as easily as other Kohl eyeliners. I use them for tight lining or water lining because of how easily they come off in those areas without hurting you and still lasts fairly long. They are very cheap as well and definitely worth their price. I bough so many other eyeliners after they stopped having them at Walmart here in canada and I just don't use those other eyeliners.

on 9/25/2013 12:28:00 AM

I have this in the dark brown. It's more of an ashy brown than a red-based brown, which is commonly what I see on the market, and because of that, I love it because it suits my brows, which are black. The consistency tends to be waxier than the traditional Wet 'n Wild eyeliner pencils, which makes sense because it's supposed to double as a brow pencil. It works really well to make my sparse eye brows appear fuller, but wait- I DO use this to line my eyes as well.

I personally find that black can be a little too harsh for day-time use, so this ashy dark brown is the perfect color that's just enough without going overboard on me. Sure, it's not that great when it comes to smudging and it tends to fade rather than smear. But I'd rather it fade than smear and pencil liners generally don't last on my oily skin anyways. On mornings when I'm lazy about putting make-up on, this one pencil is perfect for making me look awake and ready. The only downside is that you do need to sharpen it often, but it's a pencil, what do you expect?

on 2/5/2013 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

DISCLAIMER: I am reviewing this product as a BROW pencil. I have not tried it as eyeliner.

Okay I admit it. I kind of bought this product as a joke while browsing around Wal-Mart. I'm a makeup snob and thought it'd be funny to laugh at how hilariously crappy the quality of this would be. I mean the pencil is darn near twice as long as most brow pencils, and it literally costs under $2. How could it not be total and complete crap?

A few weeks later, this is one of my most reached for brow products.

I use the shade 'Dark Brown', which is perfect for my fine, brownish/black brows. It's dark enough to define them without looking harsh. The product is super creamy, so I actually find that it helps to hold my brows in place too! I don't even need a brow gel with this (though you may if you have super thick/coarse brows).

The best way to apply this (in my opinion), is to outline your brows, then use a spoolie to blend the product inwards. You will get flawless, natural looking brows with a very clean, defined shape. I find that this lasts all day, which says something since I have oily skin and I'm used to everything melting off within a few hours.

The only con of this product is that since it is so creamy, it gets dull quickly and needs to be sharpened quite often. Other than that it's perfect! I still can't get over how pleased I am with my $1.57 eyebrow pencil!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have this in Dark brown for my eyebrows and its Very creamy, goes on smoothly with no tugging & the pencil is reaally long compared to other brands! This pencil smudges EXTREMELY easy due to its texture..All you have to do is rub it before it sets and you'll have no eyebrows lol. Be careful! If i touch it very lightly to my eyebrows and do little strokes I can get away with using this color for my dark hair but its kinda darker than what i'm used to. A good thing about the Dark brown pencil is there's no visible reddish tones that people can often make the mistake of using for their eyebrows, it's a pure neutral brown and with a little caution and blending it works well for my sparse eyebrows. They have almost every color for these pencils!! I haven't tried using it as an eyeliner because I use Wet N Wilds liquid eyeliner, but it applies so nicely that if I liked pencils it would be one of the top choices in my stash..Because you dont have to drag it hard to get a nice color and line. The best part is probably the price though!! All of wet n wilds products are extremely affordable, it's probably the cheapest drugstore brand next to NYC and one of the best qualities (with eye makeup atleast). For the cost i'd recommend it....

EDIT 11/11/11: I discovered the milani liquifeye liners and I haven't really touched this since. I thought of this as being really pigmented but compared to the milani, the seem almost sheer. I rarely use this liner anymore because it doesn't seem to show up on top of eyeshadow that well and it doesn't really wear well either. Plus, I found that the shade of brown isn't quite dark enough for me. It's still a great product for the price and wonderful to use on it's own or smudge out into a quick smokey eye without using eyeshadow, but if you can find the milani ones, skip these. That being said, they are far above thhe quality of most of the other drugstore pencil liners

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

love!! i've been so so impressed with wet n wild recently, they're really stepping up their game and becoming one of my favourite drugstore brands. i tried their eyeliner a few years ago (a white one...don't remember the name) and it sucked! when i saw these color icon pencils and the great reviews on them, i couldn't help but try them out for $2CAD. I've been wanting a brown liner and I got this in dark brown...it's perfect! It's the perfect shade of dark brown, not leaning red or gray. It's so rich and pretty and not nearly as harsh as black. It's smooth, pigmented, applies very easily and it's not overly creamy, unlike the UD24/7 liners. that's a good thing IMO because when liners are too creamy, i can never draw a smooth, thin, line close to my lashline. These are the perfect consistancy and there's no tugging. I use this over eyeshadow too and they show up beautifully. wear is nice, but will update on whether or not it smudges and transfers during the day (my biggest pet peeve). I'm going back to get black and olive and maybe the purplyish one too. I've tried almost every liner at all different price points and am shocked to find out my perfect liner is so inexpensive and from WnW!

oh and they don't test on animals and don't have any parabens in it either...big plus!

on 6/14/2011 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

I'm so glad that Wet 'n' Wild reformulated their eye pencils without lanolin and parabens under the Color Icon name. I could never use the older "Kohl" liners because I'm allergic to lanolin.

I just bought 10 of these for $0.49 each at Walgreens. They are reasonably soft, but I find some colors are a little softer than others. I use these both for my eyebrows and for my upper water line because they don't irritate my eyes. I like the variety of colors offered. They don't stay as long as I'd like on my water line but I'm willing to trade staying power for no irritation.

If you are sensitive to lanolin or parabens, make sure that you check that the pencil name says "Color Icon". The Color Icon and Kohl pencils seem to be intermixed in all the Walgreens I've gone to. Of the 10 I bought, two are "Kohl" pencils and lanolin is the first ingredient on the list. I'll have to go back and exchange those.

Video Reviews & Tutorials