wet n wild Color Icon Brow & Eyeliner

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
wet n wild Color Icon Brow & Eyeliner
Color Icon Brow & Eyelinerwnw coloricon kohl in Like, Comment, or ShareWet 'n' Wild Color Icon EyelinersWet 'n' Wild Color Icon Pencil EyelinersWet n Wild Color Icon Pencil in Black

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor) , Caprylic , Capric Triglyceride , Euphorbia Cerifera Wax (Candelilla) , Petrolatum , Beeswax , Ozokerite , Isopropyl Myristate , Hydrogenated Soy Polyglycerides , C-15-23 Alkane , Zinc Stearate , Phenoxyethanol , Caprylyl Glycol , Tocopheryl Acetate , May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) , Mica , Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Ultramarines (CI 77007) , Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 10/14/2016 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Best value for your money.

I have the brown one and I use it to line my eye lids smudging the product a little for a more natural finish.

It holds up pretty well.

on 4/30/2016 9:26:00 PM

This is one of my holy grails.

My hair has been jet black for the past year, so I've been using the black one for my brows. I never use it as eyeliner, ever. I love it to shape my brows, it stays on without smearing.

I cover it with Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pomade and they work beautiful together.

Recently, I've ombre'd my hair to brown to blonde, with most of it being blonde, so I needed to get a new wet n wild eyeliner

I purchased the color Taupe, for $0.78! It's basically free.

I love it for my new hair color. Now I have to order a new abh pomade, but I love changing my colors for my hair!

I'll buy this eyeliner (really a brow pencil) forever! I'll never change it. I've tried all of the expensive liners and this one takes allllll the cake honey.

on 12/7/2015 1:48:00 AM

I have bronzed . I live in the tropics and i bought them twice in my life . Ten years back I had one in black and it kept going soft and it was near impossible to sharpen . I bought one recently in bronzed and the quality has improved . The Color is a gorgeous golden brown and gives my brown eyes a nice pop and yet looks like a nude look . However I still find it a tad on the soft side , could be due to the tropics . But it's so super cheap for this lovely Color .

on 4/5/2015 3:04:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I use the color Taupe as my brow pencil and it works great! Soft, blend able, cheap as hell… I have and will continue to repurchase it. It's a long pencil, so you get plenty for your money. My only complaint: I haven't seen it in the drugstore lately and really hope this means it's not being discontinued! I just ordered 2 more online.

on 2/12/2015 11:53:00 PM

Great product, I use the white one as an eyeshadow base, it's so creamy and pigmented and it doesn't crease

on 11/8/2014 10:04:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I use this as a brow pencil, not eyeliner. It is really waxy and creamy and I like to use eyeliners that are a bit more fine-tipped. It smudges too easily if I use this as an eyeliner. However...as an eyebrow pencil, this is fantastic, especially for its low price! I own three; two in black and one in white. You really can't go wrong with this and I recommend everyone to own at least one!

on 8/7/2014 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ladies!! I can not tell you how pleased I am with this. I got it in black for 1.99 CAD since I loved wet and wild lipsticks and eyeshadows. So I tried this to do a cat's eye both with and without primer and with and without shadow. It stayed put. The color is intense and the pencil is huge. I swear its the longest liner pencil on the market. I will be going back to buy the black/brown and brown as well. I do not like retractable liners because they are not on point and sharp. So I prefer the ones like this I can sharpen for the sharpest point. This liner is most excellent for placing right on the lash line and cat's eye. This is as good as any L'oreal, Clinique, Maybelline, Covergirl, Almay, or even Lauder. It does not say waterproof but it is for sure smudge proof and comes off with a gently cleanser. Go right now and buy one and let me know what you think. I got mine in Loblaws but Walmart also has it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm reviewing the shade "dark brown" I went to Walgreens to pick up some wnw eyeshadows and saw this pencil for less than $1 so I picked one up. I've used this as an eyeliner on top of powder eyeshadow with eyelid primer underneath and it last quite long on my oily lids. I've also used it as an eyeshadow base and worked well without increasing (with eye primer). lately I've been using this as an eyebrow pencil. This is my first time using a waxy pencil for my brows and its totally differs from regular eyebrow pencils. I learnt that the best way of applying is to outline your brow and use an eyebrow brush (I use Sonia kashuk's) to blend it inwards and the result us beautiful! the wax helps the hair stays in place the whole day. even though I prefer eyebrow powder for my simple everyday look but once in a while when I want a clean look brows this pencil is my go to product.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I USE THIS AS A BROW PENCIL! (I have used the white pencil as an eyeliner and I like it as well)

This pencil is Taupe is my holy grail brow pencil! I have been using this for years and I've lost count on how many times I've repurchased it. The pencil has a weird waxy consistency that is perfect for keeping your brows in place. I have out of control eye brows and this tames them right up. (I would recommend that you use a spoolie to blend out some of the product if you feel it doesn't look even.)

I would recommend these as a brow pencil to anyone.

on 2/25/2013 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

These pencils are fantastic; creamy, great pigmentation, cheap as can be and they are huge. Seriously, they are like 3 feet long lol. They last forever, the colors are pretty varied and the price can't be beat. I have 5 colors and love them all. The colors have staying power and I don't have issues with smearing. The pencil applies easily, it's creamy and glides right on, but then stays put. BUY THESE. Even if you don't like them, you're only out .99

Video Reviews & Tutorials