wet n wild Color Icon Brow & Eyeliner

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
wet n wild Color Icon Brow & Eyeliner
Color Icon Brow & Eyelinerwnw coloricon kohl in Like, Comment, or ShareWet 'n' Wild Color Icon EyelinersWet 'n' Wild Color Icon Pencil EyelinersWet n Wild Color Icon Pencil in Black

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor) , Caprylic , Capric Triglyceride , Euphorbia Cerifera Wax (Candelilla) , Petrolatum , Beeswax , Ozokerite , Isopropyl Myristate , Hydrogenated Soy Polyglycerides , C-15-23 Alkane , Zinc Stearate , Phenoxyethanol , Caprylyl Glycol , Tocopheryl Acetate , May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) , Mica , Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Ultramarines (CI 77007) , Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 12/21/2017 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I'm really, genuinely impressed by the quality of this eyeliner. Twelve years old entering the emo scene scouring Walmart for an eyeliner. Settled on the black one from Wet n' Wild, subsequently abused it for a couple months before leaving my phase behind, but not this eyeliner. It was soft, it was pigmented, and it was super long. I actually ran out several times despite its size from using it so much. Stays on all day unless you have oilier lids, otherwise it will smudge. Other than that I continued wearing this liner past my emo-kid days because it was so great and soft. Not hard and stiff or painful to apply at all.

on 12/7/2015 1:48:00 AM

I have bronzed . I live in the tropics and i bought them twice in my life . Ten years back I had one in black and it kept going soft and it was near impossible to sharpen . I bought one recently in bronzed and the quality has improved . The Color is a gorgeous golden brown and gives my brown eyes a nice pop and yet looks like a nude look . However I still find it a tad on the soft side , could be due to the tropics . But it's so super cheap for this lovely Color .

on 4/5/2015 3:04:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I use the color Taupe as my brow pencil and it works great! Soft, blend able, cheap as hell… I have and will continue to repurchase it. It's a long pencil, so you get plenty for your money. My only complaint: I haven't seen it in the drugstore lately and really hope this means it's not being discontinued! I just ordered 2 more online.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm reviewing the shade "dark brown" I went to Walgreens to pick up some wnw eyeshadows and saw this pencil for less than $1 so I picked one up. I've used this as an eyeliner on top of powder eyeshadow with eyelid primer underneath and it last quite long on my oily lids. I've also used it as an eyeshadow base and worked well without increasing (with eye primer). lately I've been using this as an eyebrow pencil. This is my first time using a waxy pencil for my brows and its totally differs from regular eyebrow pencils. I learnt that the best way of applying is to outline your brow and use an eyebrow brush (I use Sonia kashuk's) to blend it inwards and the result us beautiful! the wax helps the hair stays in place the whole day. even though I prefer eyebrow powder for my simple everyday look but once in a while when I want a clean look brows this pencil is my go to product.

on 8/30/2012 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

these eyeliners are amazing they have them in a huge selection of beautiful colors and they are only $0.99!!!! they glide on so well and the color lasts ALL DAY!

on 8/21/2012 2:58:00 PM

Great eyeliner! Stays on all day without smearing and lasts a long time for the price! Definitely will buy again!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

To start i like the color selection. The brown is very pretty on blue eyes. I like the length of the pencil i think this will last me a long time and im so happy that it was only 1.99 at walmart. I have a love/hate relationship with this pencil. i only like wearing this on my tightline and halfway along of my bottom lash line. But when i get home from school all the liner is bunched up into the corner of my eyes none visble along my lash line anymore. So will i repurchase? maybee they are nice to have around

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Wow. This eyeliner is perfect! It's soft, so I can line my top lash line without any tugging or pulling. It also lasts a whole day without fading. I got this at Walmart for $0.93, but you can get it at any drugstore. There are 15 available shades. I got it in Black Black. For $0.93, I think I'm going to get a couple more of these! :)

on 3/26/2012 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Best eyeliner I've ever used. The purple and green colors are the ONLY colors that make my chocolate brown eyes look hazel, especially in the sun. They work better at making my eyes pop than any other expensive eyeliner I've tried. It glides on pretty smoothly if it is sharpened well and is great for a smoky eye look, as it is more of a crayon type quality as opposed to a marker. I personally love it and it lasts all day for me. The colored ones are a great alternative to the traditional black, especially for darker eyes!! Highly recommend this inexpensive product!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I love these! They're cheap and the colors are nice :) I bought the turquoise, white, and purple. I do have to reapply at times, but they're cheap so I'm not complaining. They're long pencils too, so you get your money's worth.

Video Reviews & Tutorials