wet n wild Color Icon Brow & Eyeliner

Filtered by skin type : Dry
wet n wild Color Icon Brow & Eyeliner
Color Icon Brow & Eyelinerwnw coloricon kohl in Like, Comment, or ShareWet 'n' Wild Color Icon EyelinersWet 'n' Wild Color Icon Pencil EyelinersWet n Wild Color Icon Pencil in Black

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor) , Caprylic , Capric Triglyceride , Euphorbia Cerifera Wax (Candelilla) , Petrolatum , Beeswax , Ozokerite , Isopropyl Myristate , Hydrogenated Soy Polyglycerides , C-15-23 Alkane , Zinc Stearate , Phenoxyethanol , Caprylyl Glycol , Tocopheryl Acetate , May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) , Mica , Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Ultramarines (CI 77007) , Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 2/22/2016 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

These pencils are fantastic! I have one in dark brown and it has such a rich pigment. The formula is the best thing about these liners, as they're incredibly smooth and glide on effortlessly - something that even many high end pencil liners lack. I'd say in terms of ease of use, these liners are a dupe for my HG Too Faced Perfect Eyes liners - and at 1/18th of the cost! Love!

on 12/22/2015 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

"Don't Leaf Me" eyeliner.
A beautiful almost blackened green with some shimmer. Lasts all day! Very, very pretty for the holidays.

on 8/13/2014 8:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This pencil in dark brown is my favorite for the waterline; it has a smooth consistency and it lasts. It's obviously super cheap and best of all it sharpens easily so I always have a good point. As a contact lens wearer with sensitive eyes, I'm impressed that this pencil doesn't bother my eyes at all. I've used these for years, highly recommended.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I think they're very good for the price. Pigmented, smooth, lovely colors. they're not particularly long-lasting, but that's within the realms of usability. Reapplication isn't a big deal seeing as they tend to just fade rather than smudging all over. The color selection is fabulous, and whenever I want to try out different colored eyeliners these are my go-to shades. I believe as of now I own black, brown, silver, olive, purple, sky blue, turquoise, bronze, and deep blue. I've tried other eyeliners of the same price that are terrible - I have one by other brands that's clumpy, one by other brands that is like a #2 pencil on your lids, and one by other brands that gives me raccoon eyes. I think that with my budget in consideration, they are well worth a few short-lasting issues.

Here's a video using 3 of the pencil liners (sky blue, purple, and turquoise) so any potential buyers can get an idea of the smoothness, the pigmentation, the precision, ect:

The 3 that I used are metallic, but not all are.

Olive, purple, sky blue, turquoise, silver, and bronze all are metallic or have shimmer - some stronger than others.

Deep blue, black, and brown are creamy with no detectable shimmer.

on 10/8/2011 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I had been on the search for a bright purple eyeliner that was NOT 1). expensive, & 2). hard as a rock. When I came across this eyeliner, I figured for 99 cents, it would be worth a try. SO GLAD I tried it! I am in love with this eyeliner! It is truly a bright purple & it goes on like a dream! I will buy this again & again. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

on 7/26/2011 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This was an amazing product! It goes on so smooth, but tends to fade easily. There's a lot you can do with this product, and I love the creaminess of it! I usually don't like pencils and opt for liquid instead, but this was just so good that I had to buy every color :) It's more colorful than just sparkly, but sometimes you have to REALLY press to get color. A note about pencils that may or may not be true... when they stretch your skin and wrinkle it as you apply, it gives you wrinkles later on in life. This is why I like liquid better... but that's just me! This was a great steal for the price!

on 7/4/2011 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have this in Mink Brown and the dark purple. Not very much color payoff, but very smooth and cheap at 99 cents each. This is not a good water line pencil, and I am overall a bit bummed about the lack of color but the pencils are great to layer color and are so smooth. I tightline my upper lashes with them and it's a nice effect.
EDIT 8/30/11: I bought this in Turquoise on a whim, knowing I didn't much like the first two, but it's so much better! I think Walgreens may have had a bad batch, they were so dry...this one is creamy.

Popular Eyes Products