wet n wild Color Icon Brow & Eyeliner

Filtered by age: 30-35
wet n wild Color Icon Brow & Eyeliner
Color Icon Brow & Eyelinerwnw coloricon kohl in Like, Comment, or ShareWet 'n' Wild Color Icon EyelinersWet 'n' Wild Color Icon Pencil EyelinersWet n Wild Color Icon Pencil in Black

Price: $

Price: $

Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor) , Caprylic , Capric Triglyceride , Euphorbia Cerifera Wax (Candelilla) , Petrolatum , Beeswax , Ozokerite , Isopropyl Myristate , Hydrogenated Soy Polyglycerides , C-15-23 Alkane , Zinc Stearate , Phenoxyethanol , Caprylyl Glycol , Tocopheryl Acetate , May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) , Mica , Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Ultramarines (CI 77007) , Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 12/7/2015 1:48:00 AM

I have bronzed . I live in the tropics and i bought them twice in my life . Ten years back I had one in black and it kept going soft and it was near impossible to sharpen . I bought one recently in bronzed and the quality has improved . The Color is a gorgeous golden brown and gives my brown eyes a nice pop and yet looks like a nude look . However I still find it a tad on the soft side , could be due to the tropics . But it's so super cheap for this lovely Color .

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been buying this product for over 2 years now. It's amazing! My sister, my friend, and I have been using it ever since I brought it to gym one day and re-applied it over my other (not very long lasting) eyeliner. I was so shocked to see how well it stayed on! This is avaliable at my Dollar General for $0.99! That's dirt cheap.

The only thing I wished this eyeliner didn't do was smear. I usually get a black line/smear under my eye at the end of the day. It stays on every well though! In my gym class we usually run a couple miles, do some sit-ups, push-ups, squat thrusts, etc. I went into the girls locker room and this stayed on through my constant sweating! The girls in my locker room use this, too. It's the best, ever.

If you're looking for a dirt cheap, bold black eyeliner, I suggest you get this! I probably have bought at least 4 of these already. I have a brand new one (for a back-up) and after I sharpen this is gets really small (I usually take that one with me in my binder at school). It's perfert. NEVER EVER, and I mean NEVEr get rid of this product! One of my best buys ever!

on 10/14/2012 4:31:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Bought 2 of these so far, one in Dark Brown & one in Purple. These are great! Ive been trying out all the more expensive brands only to find out my HG is Wet n Wild lol. For a buck i can pick up every color :) Their creamy & well pigmented, they also last all day & don't irritate my sensitive eyes. I hope they don't DC this or change the formula. The brown isn't super dark, its more like a med warm brown which i like.

on 11/22/2011 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I bought the purple on a whim since they were on sale for 69 cents. It's eyeliners like this why I stick to gel liners. I keep going over my eyelid again and again and barely any color shows up. I can't even get a complete line because it keeps skipping and tugging on my skin. The texture is just way too hard and dry. I was able to get decent color on my hand by pushing really hard and going back and forth multiple times, but I'm not going to do that on my eye. I'm pretty sure it's not because it's old because they sold out when they first went on sale a couple weeks ago and just got a new shipment. I'm really hoping I got a bad batch and they didn't change the formula since most people seem to love these. One thing I do like is they are very easy to smudge. I'm always looking for a good liner to do a nice smoky look with so I might get a dark color and use it just for smoky eyes. The color doesn't last though and definitely isn't waterproof. I wouldn't recommend this product, even at under a buck.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

i just got a ton of these at Walgreens for $.49. i will be honest, i didn't expect much but man was i surprised!! these are awesome! super creamy & pigmented--they apply smoothly and i love that they come in a nice, long pencil. my much more expensive Milani pencils are only half as long. Wet n Wild is defintely stepping up their game and I'm loving it!

on 4/14/2011 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Amazing. I just bought 5 of these in different colors and they were 69 cents each. If nothing else, these are a great addition to experiment with and if they don't work you can always swap away or include as extras in your swaps! The application and wear are fantastic. I'll buy every color I find.

Video Reviews & Tutorials