wet n wild Color Icon Brow & Eyeliner

Filtered by age: 19-24
wet n wild Color Icon Brow & Eyeliner
Color Icon Brow & Eyelinerwnw coloricon kohl in Like, Comment, or ShareWet 'n' Wild Color Icon EyelinersWet 'n' Wild Color Icon Pencil EyelinersWet n Wild Color Icon Pencil in Black

4.3

Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor) , Caprylic , Capric Triglyceride , Euphorbia Cerifera Wax (Candelilla) , Petrolatum , Beeswax , Ozokerite , Isopropyl Myristate , Hydrogenated Soy Polyglycerides , C-15-23 Alkane , Zinc Stearate , Phenoxyethanol , Caprylyl Glycol , Tocopheryl Acetate , May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) , Mica , Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Ultramarines (CI 77007) , Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

These were some of my first eyeliners and I really can't use any other brand. I have the black, brown and white colour. The colour is intense enough and goes on very easy but yet it does not smudge quite as easily as other Kohl eyeliners. I use them for tight lining or water lining because of how easily they come off in those areas without hurting you and still lasts fairly long. They are very cheap as well and definitely worth their price. I bough so many other eyeliners after they stopped having them at Walmart here in canada and I just don't use those other eyeliners.

on 10/14/2016 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Best value for your money.

I have the brown one and I use it to line my eye lids smudging the product a little for a more natural finish.

It holds up pretty well.

on 4/30/2016 9:26:00 PM

This is one of my holy grails.

My hair has been jet black for the past year, so I've been using the black one for my brows. I never use it as eyeliner, ever. I love it to shape my brows, it stays on without smearing.

I cover it with Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pomade and they work beautiful together.

Recently, I've ombre'd my hair to brown to blonde, with most of it being blonde, so I needed to get a new wet n wild eyeliner

I purchased the color Taupe, for $0.78! It's basically free.

I love it for my new hair color. Now I have to order a new abh pomade, but I love changing my colors for my hair!

I'll buy this eyeliner (really a brow pencil) forever! I'll never change it. I've tried all of the expensive liners and this one takes allllll the cake honey.

on 2/22/2016 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

These pencils are fantastic! I have one in dark brown and it has such a rich pigment. The formula is the best thing about these liners, as they're incredibly smooth and glide on effortlessly - something that even many high end pencil liners lack. I'd say in terms of ease of use, these liners are a dupe for my HG Too Faced Perfect Eyes liners - and at 1/18th of the cost! Love!

I have bought a whole bunch of these eyeliners over the years, even though I mostly use liquid eyeliners now...I buy these because they are cheap for a lot of product and they come in fun colors. So mostly I buy these if I'm feeling more experimental than my go-to black liquid liner, but don't want to splurge on a colored pencil I might not even like.

The pencil in particular that I just got--"Like, Comment, or Share"-- is new to the Wet N Wild color icon kohl eyeliner line. These look pretty much the same as the old ones, but they boast of a new, creamier formula. I do find that it is a bit creamier than my old wnw liners and do not tug on the lid (but this also means that the liner tends to crease up on me a little since I have oily lids).

Anyway, Like Comment or Share is a pretty true blue kind of eyeliner--not to be confused with the Deep Blue (a navy with green undertones) or the purple one (I think now it is called Of Quartz?..). This is just the color I have been looking for. A bright blue that is a noticeable pop of color but dark enough that it can be wearable for just being out and about, doing whatever. It doesn't seem that many people on the internet talk about this particular color of pencil, but it's a unique color for the drugstore. And I love it for the price! It was $.99 with 40% off wnw products at my Rite Aid. I also posted a picture for reference.

on 4/5/2015 3:04:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I use the color Taupe as my brow pencil and it works great! Soft, blend able, cheap as hell… I have and will continue to repurchase it. It's a long pencil, so you get plenty for your money. My only complaint: I haven't seen it in the drugstore lately and really hope this means it's not being discontinued! I just ordered 2 more online.

on 2/12/2015 11:53:00 PM

Great product, I use the white one as an eyeshadow base, it's so creamy and pigmented and it doesn't crease

on 11/8/2014 10:04:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I use this as a brow pencil, not eyeliner. It is really waxy and creamy and I like to use eyeliners that are a bit more fine-tipped. It smudges too easily if I use this as an eyeliner. However...as an eyebrow pencil, this is fantastic, especially for its low price! I own three; two in black and one in white. You really can't go wrong with this and I recommend everyone to own at least one!

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Oh my gosh, you guys. I LOVE this eyeliner. I've bought so many others from top drugstore brands (L'Oreal, Maybelline, Covergirl, etc..), and none of them have worked as well as this one! It stays on all day, doesn't smudge, and it is SO cheap. I use the black shade as a normal eyeliner and the white to brighten up my eyes. They're both great. Definitely try it- it's only a dollar!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I USE THIS AS A BROW PENCIL! (I have used the white pencil as an eyeliner and I like it as well)

This pencil is Taupe is my holy grail brow pencil! I have been using this for years and I've lost count on how many times I've repurchased it. The pencil has a weird waxy consistency that is perfect for keeping your brows in place. I have out of control eye brows and this tames them right up. (I would recommend that you use a spoolie to blend out some of the product if you feel it doesn't look even.)

I would recommend these as a brow pencil to anyone.

Video Reviews & Tutorials