Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Brow & Eyeliner

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Brow & Eyeliner
Color Icon Brow & Eyelinerwnw coloricon kohl in Like, Comment, or ShareWet 'n' Wild Color Icon EyelinersWet 'n' Wild Color Icon Pencil EyelinersWet n Wild Color Icon Pencil in Black

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor) , Caprylic , Capric Triglyceride , Euphorbia Cerifera Wax (Candelilla) , Petrolatum , Beeswax , Ozokerite , Isopropyl Myristate , Hydrogenated Soy Polyglycerides , C-15-23 Alkane , Zinc Stearate , Phenoxyethanol , Caprylyl Glycol , Tocopheryl Acetate , May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) , Mica , Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Ultramarines (CI 77007) , Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 12/21/2017 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I'm really, genuinely impressed by the quality of this eyeliner. Twelve years old entering the emo scene scouring Walmart for an eyeliner. Settled on the black one from Wet n' Wild, subsequently abused it for a couple months before leaving my phase behind, but not this eyeliner. It was soft, it was pigmented, and it was super long. I actually ran out several times despite its size from using it so much. Stays on all day unless you have oilier lids, otherwise it will smudge. Other than that I continued wearing this liner past my emo-kid days because it was so great and soft. Not hard and stiff or painful to apply at all.

Decent product. Looks good for the first hour or so, but definitely doesn't last long.

I love this eyeliner! I got the turquiose just for a pop of color and it is easy to apply and stays on! This eyeliner is great for everyday use because of how cheap it is an d how great the quality is!

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Love these! I have a white one and a purple one. The colors show up well on the waterline without having to apply too much/a lot of pressure. Plus, at only $1 a pencil, you can't really go wrong! I definitely recommend these and want to get more colors. Some of the colors are pretty unique, too.

on 8/30/2012 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

these eyeliners are amazing they have them in a huge selection of beautiful colors and they are only $0.99!!!! they glide on so well and the color lasts ALL DAY!

on 8/21/2012 2:58:00 PM

Great eyeliner! Stays on all day without smearing and lasts a long time for the price! Definitely will buy again!

So cheap and so good!
Price: ~$2 CAD
Pkg: super long thin pencil
Colour: (Black) soft black
Pigmentation: medium
Texture: creamy
I like using black pencil for my brows because I have naturally black hair. And since this isn't an intense black, it looks nice for my brows.

on 6/9/2012 8:37:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

NOOO JUST NOO!! I borrowed this from my friend and used it on my lower/upper lashline, not only did it completely raccoon like SMUDGE but it balled up and got I my eyes which got red and irritated!! Ugh hate this eyeliner, don't buy it. Please don't do it!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have this in Dark brown for my eyebrows and its Very creamy, goes on smoothly with no tugging & the pencil is reaally long compared to other brands! This pencil smudges EXTREMELY easy due to its texture..All you have to do is rub it before it sets and you'll have no eyebrows lol. Be careful! If i touch it very lightly to my eyebrows and do little strokes I can get away with using this color for my dark hair but its kinda darker than what i'm used to. A good thing about the Dark brown pencil is there's no visible reddish tones that people can often make the mistake of using for their eyebrows, it's a pure neutral brown and with a little caution and blending it works well for my sparse eyebrows. They have almost every color for these pencils!! I haven't tried using it as an eyeliner because I use Wet N Wilds liquid eyeliner, but it applies so nicely that if I liked pencils it would be one of the top choices in my stash..Because you dont have to drag it hard to get a nice color and line. The best part is probably the price though!! All of wet n wilds products are extremely affordable, it's probably the cheapest drugstore brand next to NYC and one of the best qualities (with eye makeup atleast). For the cost i'd recommend it....

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Wow. This eyeliner is perfect! It's soft, so I can line my top lash line without any tugging or pulling. It also lasts a whole day without fading. I got this at Walmart for $0.93, but you can get it at any drugstore. There are 15 available shades. I got it in Black Black. For $0.93, I think I'm going to get a couple more of these! :)