4.1

price range

Reviews

Created with Sketch.

9 years ago

Charlie Gold is a delicious oriental-floral type of fragrance. As for this type of fragrance, we can expect the lasting power to be pretty good, at least better than fruity or floral type, and it does last quite a while on skin. The bottle is very simple but fits nicely in my palms and it usually can be had for less than $15 for a 100ml bottle. It is cheap but by no means a cheap smelling fragrance, here are the notes I took from a website: Top Note: Bergamot, Mandarin, Violet, Plum Middle Note: Freesia, Rose, Cinnamon Base Note: Cedar wood, Amber, Musk, Powdery notes, Vanilla I feel that while the initial spritz might be strong and alcoholic, it will mellow to a softer, warmer dry down. I suggest waiting at least for half an hour for the fragrance to develop, and then it becomes very nice.

About reviewer (49 reviews)

Age30-35