Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara

Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
Bottom Lash MascaraBottom Lash MascaraBottom Lash MascaraBottom Lash Mascara

4.2

water - acrylates copolymer - kaolin - beeswax - silica - butylene glycol - peg-15 glyceryl stearate - alcohol - carnauba wax - hydrogenated rapeseed alcohol - bentonite - tocopherol - jojoba seed oil - dimethicone - simethicone - stearic acid - sucrose distearate - aminomethyl propanediol - aminomethyl propanol - disodium edta - sodium citrate - phenoxyethanol - methylparaben - butylparaben - propylparaben - ethylparaben [ /- mica - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499) - manganese violet (ci 77742) - yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) - chromium oxide greens (ci 77288) - chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289) - carmine (ci 75470) - bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163) - blue 1 lake (ci 42090) - ultramarines (ci 77007)]

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I actually get more smudging (during application) and clumping with this than my traditional ones used for the lower lashes too. It also takes longer. I have had it for weeks and tried many ways of applying- it's really lame as it takes forever too! Huge gimmick. This is really just a tubing mascara with a really poorly designed wand.

on 2/21/2017 7:30:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I started using this again because I lost my regular mascara and needed something to put on my top lashes until I replace the missing one. It does a decent, natural looking job on top lashes. But I went ahead and used it on my lower lashes and was pleasantly surprised. I had forgotten how good this is. Really, how often do you see mascara on lower lashes, outside of a magazine, that isn't a gloppy mess or spider lashes? Well, this is it. Brush the lashes a little after applying the mascara, reapply again if you want and you have natural, defined bottom lashes. It, at least for me, remains in place without smearing.

on 9/27/2016 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Wow!!!! I love this. This makes it so very easy to do the bottom lashes. This is the best stuff ever. The tiny short brush make it so easy so you don't make any mistakes. I bought mine at Ulta. This is HG for me.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

People may view this product as 'gimmicky' however I think it's amazing and once you've tried it I can't imagine you still feeling that way.
Perfect tiny brush to reach every lash.
Long wear formula that will not smudge or budge until removed.
I wear contact lenses and have had no eye irritation from it and I use it daily.
Works well over clinique lash primer too dor extra volume.
I remove mine with my dhc cleansing oil and it comes off easily.
It lasts ages.
Hg for me.

This mascara is less than $10.00~ considering the tiny amount in the tube, it's pretty pricey compared to a full size mascara. I do enjoy this product, it really works well to get those itty bitty lashes that are in hiding. My gripe is that it does dry out quickly.

I love this mascara. I was having a problem with my mascara (and eyeliner)smearing under eyes. I tried everything and nothing worked until I found this product. I use gel eyeliner under lower lashes and then Bottom Lash mascara abs absolutely no smearing all day!! Great mascara - makes lashes very defined and the tiny brush gets every lash. Easy to remove too.

on 2/13/2016 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I LOVE this product! What can I say that hasn't already been said? It's a great idea, it's a product that I never thought I needed until I actually tried it, the brush is the perfect size to coat all of those baby-fine lashes that a bigger brush misses, it can also be used to add length to individual upper lashes, no scent, great price (I paid $10.50 USD)...I have nothing but great things to say about Clinique's Bottom Lash Mascara!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I love the little wand. It nicely coats my lower lashes, and I even use it for a final coat for my upper lashes to ensure I get every last lash.

on 7/30/2015 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've bought this a few times, but I often go without because it's $10, and really just for bottom lashes or little hard-to-get-to lashes. When I have the means, I love having this in addition to a full volumizing mascara for upper lashes. It looks natural, doesn't smear, and it's nice that it comes in two shades.

PROS:

The little brush is easy to control.

It's available in both black and black/brown.

Doesn't smudge. Lasts well.

Easy to remove at night with normal face cleanser.

My eyes look more open and more defined when I use this rather than skip this step.

CONS:

It's designed specifically for the bottom lashes, so it doesn't work for building huge volume on upper lashes. You add to your mascara cost by having to buy two products, and now you have two tubes of mascara to pack in your bag instead of one.

(Clinique is not a cruelty free company.)

on 6/12/2015 11:57:00 PM

The wand is tiny (as it should be) so it is very easy to apply to the bottom lashes without smudging on the skin. The formula is on the wet side, but dries quickly. I don't know if it's because I have oily skin, but I do get a slight amount of smudging throughout the day. I do like this product and it's very effective for use on the bottom lashes.