Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara

Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
Bottom Lash MascaraBottom Lash MascaraBottom Lash MascaraBottom Lash Mascara

4.2

water - acrylates copolymer - kaolin - beeswax - silica - butylene glycol - peg-15 glyceryl stearate - alcohol - carnauba wax - hydrogenated rapeseed alcohol - bentonite - tocopherol - jojoba seed oil - dimethicone - simethicone - stearic acid - sucrose distearate - aminomethyl propanediol - aminomethyl propanol - disodium edta - sodium citrate - phenoxyethanol - methylparaben - butylparaben - propylparaben - ethylparaben [ /- mica - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499) - manganese violet (ci 77742) - yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) - chromium oxide greens (ci 77288) - chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289) - carmine (ci 75470) - bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163) - blue 1 lake (ci 42090) - ultramarines (ci 77007)]

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

People may view this product as 'gimmicky' however I think it's amazing and once you've tried it I can't imagine you still feeling that way.
Perfect tiny brush to reach every lash.
Long wear formula that will not smudge or budge until removed.
I wear contact lenses and have had no eye irritation from it and I use it daily.
Works well over clinique lash primer too dor extra volume.
I remove mine with my dhc cleansing oil and it comes off easily.
It lasts ages.
Hg for me.

This mascara is less than $10.00~ considering the tiny amount in the tube, it's pretty pricey compared to a full size mascara. I do enjoy this product, it really works well to get those itty bitty lashes that are in hiding. My gripe is that it does dry out quickly.

To Read all 167 Reviews, Login or Join

I love this mascara. I was having a problem with my mascara (and eyeliner)smearing under eyes. I tried everything and nothing worked until I found this product. I use gel eyeliner under lower lashes and then Bottom Lash mascara abs absolutely no smearing all day!! Great mascara - makes lashes very defined and the tiny brush gets every lash. Easy to remove too.

on 2/13/2016 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I LOVE this product! What can I say that hasn't already been said? It's a great idea, it's a product that I never thought I needed until I actually tried it, the brush is the perfect size to coat all of those baby-fine lashes that a bigger brush misses, it can also be used to add length to individual upper lashes, no scent, great price (I paid $10.50 USD)...I have nothing but great things to say about Clinique's Bottom Lash Mascara!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I love the little wand. It nicely coats my lower lashes, and I even use it for a final coat for my upper lashes to ensure I get every last lash.

on 7/30/2015 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've bought this a few times, but I often go without because it's $10, and really just for bottom lashes or little hard-to-get-to lashes. When I have the means, I love having this in addition to a full volumizing mascara for upper lashes. It looks natural, doesn't smear, and it's nice that it comes in two shades.

PROS:

The little brush is easy to control.

It's available in both black and black/brown.

Doesn't smudge. Lasts well.

Easy to remove at night with normal face cleanser.

My eyes look more open and more defined when I use this rather than skip this step.

CONS:

It's designed specifically for the bottom lashes, so it doesn't work for building huge volume on upper lashes. You add to your mascara cost by having to buy two products, and now you have two tubes of mascara to pack in your bag instead of one.

(Clinique is not a cruelty free company.)

on 6/12/2015 11:57:00 PM

The wand is tiny (as it should be) so it is very easy to apply to the bottom lashes without smudging on the skin. The formula is on the wet side, but dries quickly. I don't know if it's because I have oily skin, but I do get a slight amount of smudging throughout the day. I do like this product and it's very effective for use on the bottom lashes.

This bottom lash mascara is super amazing. It truly is smudge proof. I live in a hot and humid country here in Singapore and this product lives up to its name. The tiny brush coats bottom lashes easily without smearing. Wonderful! Recommend!

on 5/6/2015 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I was hesitant to buy this, but after I bought it and saw the difference it made on my bottom lashes which in turn changed my entire eye makeup appearance, it was worth every penny. I love the tiny brush it comes with and how the mascara is smudge proof and really defines each lash. Definitely repurchasing.

on 5/5/2015 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I don't always feel that a separate bottom lash mascara is necesssary. However, when I'm using certain mascaras (like UD Perversion) when the wand it larger -- it is nice to have a mascara for my lower lash that precisely defines them. I haven't had any issues with smudging or flaking. The tube is so cute and tiny and the wand is adorable. I would definitely purchase this again.