Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara

Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
Bottom Lash MascaraBottom Lash MascaraBottom Lash MascaraBottom Lash Mascara

4.2

water - acrylates copolymer - kaolin - beeswax - silica - butylene glycol - peg-15 glyceryl stearate - alcohol - carnauba wax - hydrogenated rapeseed alcohol - bentonite - tocopherol - jojoba seed oil - dimethicone - simethicone - stearic acid - sucrose distearate - aminomethyl propanediol - aminomethyl propanol - disodium edta - sodium citrate - phenoxyethanol - methylparaben - butylparaben - propylparaben - ethylparaben [ /- mica - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499) - manganese violet (ci 77742) - yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) - chromium oxide greens (ci 77288) - chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289) - carmine (ci 75470) - bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163) - blue 1 lake (ci 42090) - ultramarines (ci 77007)]

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

My bottom lashes are never the same again. You just need good application skills to maximise its potential. Or else it might clump abit. This has lengthened my bottom lashes and i can separate the lashes quite equally with the lash applicator very well. Love this product.

on 12/21/2017 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ugh, hated this product! I thought it would be easier to use than a normal-size wand on my little bottom lashes, but the miniscule wand is just ridiculous. The formula is super-wet too and takes forever to dry too so I can't comb out any clumps. This is also a tubing mascara, and had I known that I definitely would not have even considered purchasing it -- I hate tubing mascara. I wouldn't buy this again, and I think it's gimmicky as hell. Thumbs down.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I actually get more smudging (during application) and clumping with this than my traditional ones used for the lower lashes too. It also takes longer. I have had it for weeks and tried many ways of applying- it's really lame as it takes forever too! Huge gimmick. This is really just a tubing mascara with a really poorly designed wand.

on 2/21/2017 7:30:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I started using this again because I lost my regular mascara and needed something to put on my top lashes until I replace the missing one. It does a decent, natural looking job on top lashes. But I went ahead and used it on my lower lashes and was pleasantly surprised. I had forgotten how good this is. Really, how often do you see mascara on lower lashes, outside of a magazine, that isn't a gloppy mess or spider lashes? Well, this is it. Brush the lashes a little after applying the mascara, reapply again if you want and you have natural, defined bottom lashes. It, at least for me, remains in place without smearing.

on 9/27/2016 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Wow!!!! I love this. This makes it so very easy to do the bottom lashes. This is the best stuff ever. The tiny short brush make it so easy so you don't make any mistakes. I bought mine at Ulta. This is HG for me.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

People may view this product as 'gimmicky' however I think it's amazing and once you've tried it I can't imagine you still feeling that way.
Perfect tiny brush to reach every lash.
Long wear formula that will not smudge or budge until removed.
I wear contact lenses and have had no eye irritation from it and I use it daily.
Works well over clinique lash primer too dor extra volume.
I remove mine with my dhc cleansing oil and it comes off easily.
It lasts ages.
Hg for me.

This mascara is less than $10.00~ considering the tiny amount in the tube, it's pretty pricey compared to a full size mascara. I do enjoy this product, it really works well to get those itty bitty lashes that are in hiding. My gripe is that it does dry out quickly.

I love this mascara. I was having a problem with my mascara (and eyeliner)smearing under eyes. I tried everything and nothing worked until I found this product. I use gel eyeliner under lower lashes and then Bottom Lash mascara abs absolutely no smearing all day!! Great mascara - makes lashes very defined and the tiny brush gets every lash. Easy to remove too.

on 2/13/2016 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I LOVE this product! What can I say that hasn't already been said? It's a great idea, it's a product that I never thought I needed until I actually tried it, the brush is the perfect size to coat all of those baby-fine lashes that a bigger brush misses, it can also be used to add length to individual upper lashes, no scent, great price (I paid $10.50 USD)...I have nothing but great things to say about Clinique's Bottom Lash Mascara!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I love the little wand. It nicely coats my lower lashes, and I even use it for a final coat for my upper lashes to ensure I get every last lash.

Popular Mascaras