EcoTools Bamboo Six Piece Essential Eye Set

Filtered by eye Color : Black
EcoTools Bamboo Six Piece Essential Eye Set

on 11/19/2014 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Best brushes!! They are super soft and I love the short length. I use the two smallest for applying concealer. I love the canvas sleeve they come in, nice and flat, fits well in my bag..Will buy again when they are all worn out.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I heard neutral to good things about these brushes, and of course, seen their use in one of Michelle's videos.

Uses: I purchased these brushes for the use of drugstore eyeshadows only. The set comes with five brushes with name labels on their handles: Blend (looks like a large shader brush) , Highlight (looks like a standard brush), Crease (angled brush), Shade (small), and Smudge.

Performance: Fair-poor, in all drugstore brands, some brushes can pick up product, others cannot. I can't seem to pick up any product at all with the large flat shader labelled Blend. The highlight brush is simple and can pick up most drugstore brands which makes me happy, but it's blendability with other colors are poor-fair (as expected with most drugstore eyeshadow brushes). I do not use the Crease brush since i'm not a fan of angled eyeshadow brushes (and it sheds). I don't really use the small Shade brush for anything other than highlighting under the browbone. Lastly, I use the Smudge brush for the inner corners instead for traditional smudging (and I already have a smudger I use regularly) because it fits right in there.

Overall: Three Lip rating since I bought the set mainly for 3 brushes (Highlight, Smudge, and Shade), and they work with most of the drugstore eyeshadows I purchase. I definitely do not use or recommend these brushes with more expensive brands.

Popular Makeup Brushes