Ecotools Bamboo Six Piece Essential Eye Set

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Ecotools  Bamboo Six Piece Essential Eye Set

4.7

on 12/16/2014 5:22:00 PM

The picture you see is the new packageing. I like the old packageing. With the old package you recieved a brush roll with a mirror. I love the old packageing and wish they would come back out with it. One of the most convenient small brush sets I own. Full brush style with the compact space saver you need. Over all I would still rebuy this set even with the new packing. If not convinced then barrow them. Invest in them after u fall in love.

on 9/6/2012 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my go-to line for brushes. I've had some of them for almost two years and I've never had a single bristle fall out of any of them. The are eco-friendly and affordable as well. When I worked in cosmetics, these are the brushes I would tell everyone to buy.

I bought this set because I wanted a crease brush, and I liked the smaller brushes so I can put some on my waterline. I'm sure there's probably better brushes out there, but these work just fine for me.

on 7/8/2011 2:20:00 PM

I'm shocked that no one else liked these brushes, I love each one and they all pick up the perfect amount of eyeshadow.

All I ever use is these brushes when applying my mac eyeshadows.

**ALSO the bigger powder brush from eco tools is what I use to put on my mineralize skin finish (and it also works like a dream)**

Popular Makeup Brushes