Ecotools Bamboo Six Piece Essential Eye Set

Ecotools  Bamboo Six Piece Essential Eye Set

4.2

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

When I first got this set and used it, I was like "well this doesn't do the job well" and I put them away for sometime. Recently I got my first "higher end" eye palette (tartelette) and found out that the problem wasn't with the brush but my eyeshadows. These worked wonderfully, the bristles are so soft and of good quality. Definitely will re-purchase if they start to wear off.

on 2/8/2016 12:40:00 PM

Best eye brush investment. Granted, they're not that expensive, but they made applying eyeshadow so much easier. They are all I use nowadays. The only thing I'd wish is if they changed the largest brush to an angled brow brush. I have a small lid space and the fluffy angled brush works well for applying colour and blending out the edges. Also, the biggest brush is too small and not fluffy enough for any other purpose like highlighting the cheekbones. I love that this set has the dome shaped crease brush because for some reason, they are extremely hard to find, especially affordable ones.

They are very soft but densely packed, pick up product easily, are small and precise enough for the inner corner and lower lash line, travel-friendly and have never shed. Probably going to last me a long time. Real Techniques and EcoTools are the way to go for me when it comes to affordable brushes!

To Read all 22 Reviews, Login or Join

on 8/2/2015 8:53:00 AM

This is a cute little kit that will last forever and is really portable. Ecotools does a great job of assembling brushes with materials that are recycled/recyclabe/sustainable. This mini kit is perfect for travel and is easy to maintain. The bristles are also very soft. Two thumbs up!

on 8/2/2015 8:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

These were the first eye brushes I ever bought. It is a good little affordable pack for those who have no eye brushes. I also like that you get the little zip bag with it. You have the lash/brow comb brush that is exactly as it sounds, a large eye brush, angled brush, highlighting brush, petite brush and smudge brush. I have small hooded eyes and I found that the large eye and angled brush were just too large and awkward to use on myself. So I never use them. The highlighting brush works ok as a blending brush, but it is still a bit too large for me. I like the petite and smudge brush the most. The petite is small and flat making it good for patting on concentrated colour in certain areas. Whereas I use the smudge brush for lining the lower lash line, doing an inner eye highlight and even to spot conceal! Shame they don't sell this separately because I would have bought some more. They are soft for low end brushes and while they are not luxury they don't feel scratchy at all. I have experienced zero shedding and I swear I have owned this set for at least five years. So they are durable and of good quality. I would recommend if you want a good cheap brush set. I would not repurchase because really I only have use for 2/6. Also they are still in great condition.

I love these brushes! I have some high end brushes, but I always reach back for these. They travel well. I clean them weekly with baby shampoo and rosemary EO and have not had any issues with them. Owned for a year and use them daily. Worth every penny!

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I really adore these, I'm so bad at applying eyeshadow but I used to use these with my naked palette everyday and it looked amazing. :) these brushes are really nice and soft but also blend perfectly. I recently lost these when I moved and I'm pretty upset about that, but luckily the price makes it not so bad, haha. I'll definitely pick some up again soon. Overall, I really love these, and they're worth buying again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have already purchased the "mineral set" from ecotools which I love and this completes my beginner set of makeup brushes ! I love this set the brushes are so soft and are easy to clean. The travel pouch is perfect to store them. This is great for beginners like me who need to have some small brushes to start off with !

on 12/16/2014 5:22:00 PM

The picture you see is the new packageing. I like the old packageing. With the old package you recieved a brush roll with a mirror. I love the old packageing and wish they would come back out with it. One of the most convenient small brush sets I own. Full brush style with the compact space saver you need. Over all I would still rebuy this set even with the new packing. If not convinced then barrow them. Invest in them after u fall in love.

I bought this set and several others of the Ecotools after hearing so much about them. I got almost every brush and set at wal mart. For reference I have quiet a few clinique brushes , also I like the sephora brushes and real techniques , never had any MAC. I really do like these brushes and the price is amazing. I do not mind the short handles at all, but that's just me. I recommend buying these brushes if you love brushes because I think they are so great and I plan to buy more. I will say they do not pack in product heavy but I like that because I tend to be way too heavy handed.

on 11/19/2014 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Best brushes!! They are super soft and I love the short length. I use the two smallest for applying concealer. I love the canvas sleeve they come in, nice and flat, fits well in my bag..Will buy again when they are all worn out.

Popular Makeup Brushes