Ecotools Bamboo Six Piece Essential Eye Set

Filtered by age: 30-35
Ecotools  Bamboo Six Piece Essential Eye Set

3.0

on 8/29/2016 8:27:00 PM

I wasn't too excited using these, especially for applying my eye shadow. As in, the brushes are too large and bulky to be used effectively as eye shadow brushes.

Anyway I ended up using these for highlighting and setting my powder, and they were great for that. Because they are not long brushes I can throw a few in my bag and use them to touch up throughout the day.

I do love a few of the brushes from the Ecotools line but these were nothing special. Perhaps that what you get from a bulk pack of brushes? Anyways wouldn't recommend this one.

on 12/16/2014 5:22:00 PM

The picture you see is the new packageing. I like the old packageing. With the old package you recieved a brush roll with a mirror. I love the old packageing and wish they would come back out with it. One of the most convenient small brush sets I own. Full brush style with the compact space saver you need. Over all I would still rebuy this set even with the new packing. If not convinced then barrow them. Invest in them after u fall in love.

on 3/2/2011 4:54:00 PM

I wish we could give this a 0 doesn't even deserve a 1. I bought this today and tried it with several different brands of shadow. Not a single brand stayed in the brush. I know that they a cheap brand but these are the worst brushes I have ever bought. I will be attempting to return these tomorrow.

on 2/13/2011 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I was looking for some really soft brushes for blending, and this does it pretty good. I only use it for blending. These brushes don't work for anything but that for me. I use the bigger eyeshadow brushes for allover my lid and the tiny cute smaller ones for laying eyeshadow over my eyeliners aound the rims of my eyes to smoke it out. I love how small the little brushes are because I can really detail and get into the small areas around my eyes without getting eyeshadow everywhere. It was 9.99 for all six brushes. It's a nice addition to any collection, but I have many other better brushes.

Popular Makeup Brushes