NYX Professional Makeup Studio Perfect Photo-loving Primer

NYX Professional Makeup Studio Perfect Photo-loving Primer

3.6

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, Silica, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

on 8/10/2018 8:53:00 AM

I have dry skin in the winter and oily skin in the summer, so it would make sense to use it in summer. Even when I do so, sometimes it makes my skin look dry making any bit of foundtion and/or concealer catch onto the dry patches. Although it makes the skin smooth and fills the pores a bit, it doesn't make any difference in the oiliness of my skin as it was ment to.

on 8/7/2018 11:30:00 AM

I got the green primer for redness. It doesn't seem to do anything about my redness or help my makeup stay on longer. My skin seems more oily after an hour or two with this primer on than usual. Also it's been 3 days of wearing it and I am breaking out really bad after finally getting my skin to clear up and calm down! Waste of money

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have this primer in clear. I don't like it at all, for those saying it's a dupe for Smashbox's Photo Finish primer...sure it's a dupe in terms of packaging and texture but not at all in performance! This primer makes my oily skin...even oilier. It's useless to me and would only recommend it for those with normal skin types, not oily ones.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have to say I was really excited to try this primer and ended up disappointed. I've only used it a few times so far so I have no idea if it's going to make my skin break out, but it did nothing for my makeup. I went one day with the primer and the next day without, in a climate controlled work environment, and my makeup actually lasted longer without the primer. That is the opposite of what I am looking for. I'm sad obviously because I wasted my money, but also because I really like NYX products. I love their liquid suede lipsticks...any of their matte lipsticks actually. This might work for someone else, but it just did not work for me at all. Back to the drawing board!

This product I had high hopes for yet it was a bit of a let down. I have oily to combination skin and it clogged my pores and I broke out. The primer did not sit well with my foundation and it made my foundation oxidise. I normally love Nyx products as a affordable drug store brand. This really let me down. Would possibly be ok for someone with dry skin ? Would love to know if anyone with dry skin has tried it and what is their experience with it

on 3/14/2018 10:47:00 PM

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND
as my skin is already a little oily this primer clogged my pores even more as it is highly silicone based. It also made most foundation i tried to wear separate and just slide off my face. Would probably be okay if you have extremely dry skin.

on 2/16/2018 1:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This is the only primer that I can see the difference after a whole day work. I compared it with Hourglass, too faced peach, and my favorite Guerlain primer. To my surprise this NYX primer makes my foundation to last all day! It is silicon based but not as thick as smashbox original. Of course it doesn't smell like Guerlain, but who cares! Btw I have oily skin and I use the purple one for my yellow skintone.

It doesn’t really do anything for my pores, however it holds in my makeup well.

on 11/8/2017 4:00:00 PM

This is for the green primer... I think this is GREAT for counter-acting redness in your skin tone! It worked awesome for me. I have combo/dry 'reactive' skin (heat, cold, embarrassment, etc.). I use it over my regular moisturizer, pretty much as a primer before foundation. It's light feeling, feels slightly moisturizing, but to me, doesn't feel silicone-y (which apparently, it DOES have in it - I don't usually like silicone based stuff), REALLY does cut the red/pink tones and seems to smooth the skin and prolong makeup longevity some. I can even wear it without foundation but just have to be conscious to do a thin application and then top with a skin-toned finishing powder. No scent that I noticed, decent price (like $9 or so, I think it was). Convenient tube/packaging - yeah, ya gotta shake it a bit before each use - but easy enuf. I used the new Maybelline color corrector pen in green before I got this and that works pretty good as well, but I prefer this NYX one. The Maybelline one is slightly drier and thicker in consistency so doesn't spread as easily as this, That one would be great for just spot correcting. This NYX one covers your whole face so easily and feels great on. No breakouts and I've even fallen asleep once or twice with this on (bad, yes, I know!).

on 11/7/2017 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have this primer in the clear color. I like the primer a lot. It’s very smooth and I feel like it makes my foundation application easier. I’m not sure if it makes my foundation last longer but it makes it look flawless and beautiful in photos and person. Very good drug store find!