Mary Kay TimeWise Luminous-Wear Liquid Foundation

Mary Kay TimeWise Luminous-Wear Liquid Foundation

3.6

Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenylisopropyl Dimethicone, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, PEG-9 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Jojoba Wax PEG-120 Esters, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Diazolidinyl Ureal, Methylparaben, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Citrate, Tristearin, Tocopherol, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, Lactic Acid, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7,Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica.

on 5/17/2016 10:22:00 PM

I am a huge fan of the foundations by Mary Kay. My skin is combination tending to the oilier side. I used the matte coverage for a couple years and religiously went back to it quickly after trying several other brands foundations. But I decided to try the luminous vs. matte after using the cc cream foundation with spf which just ran out. I like more coverage than cc creams give. I walked into the office Monday after having switched to the luminous coverage on the weekend. No lie..... My coworker blurted out as I walked in that she thought I'd had a facial over the weekend! I missed the beautiful coverage these foundations give-my skin is in great shape I just love the uniform clean look and it's not cakey at all. I've tried very expensive foundations and cheaper foundations but nothing compares to the matte and luminous Mary Kay onea. Love them! Ob, and a little goes a long way. I found with cc cream foundation I was using more but getting less coverage. I put a quarter sized dollop on the back of my hand to blend in with my fingers and I only used about half of it! This tube will be lasting a nice long while. Great value

on 2/2/2016 10:10:00 PM

Sits heavy on the skin, hard to blend in and no good color match for me. It also never really sets. I get that it's luminous but even for someone that is used to wearing a face full of makeup, I hate that I can feel this on my skin all day.

To Read all 45 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/20/2015 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Nice coverage and light ! even with my oily skin, specially in winter time. No breakouts I really like it.

on 5/15/2015 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was advised by a MK consultant that it's ok as well for oily skin.. but no! It made my skin oilier. The matte version is good.
Maybe this luminous version will work great on dry or normal skin. It has a natural sheen look.. no glitters ir obvious shimmers.

I have tried EVERYTHING, Macy's department store brands, Clinique, Estee Lauder, Sephora, Mac, Trish McEvoy, Everything! I have acne-prone skin, combination skin, sensitive skin that is prone to hives and redness, and I have payed out hundreds of dollars looking for the "Perfect" foundation. I have found it in Mary Kay Luminous Foundation in Ivory 4!!!! I am a fair-skinned, blonde with green eyes, burn after an hour in the sun with no sun-screen, get hives with the "wrong" make-up and get acne with the "wrong" make-up all around my chin and nose if I pick the "wrong" make-up. I tried Mary Kay Luminous Foundation through a friend, and I am sold! My skin has never been clearer, and it actually for the first time has a "glow", I have even been complimented on my skin in recent months since using this foundation, and I have NEVER been complimented on my skin before using this foundation, it is my fountain of youth, I get my sets for personal use and for gift sets @www.marykay.com/cramlow and recieve FREE SHPPING, and FREE SAMPLES!!!!

My mom recently became a MK consultant and my foundation didn't come in that she ordered so she gave me this one to hold off until I get my other one. Let me tell you this is FANTASTIC. I first put it on thinking it wouldn't match my skin tone(I had the ivory 2) but then it blended in VERY well. You don't need to use a lot of it because a little goes very far. Another reason why this stuff is so wonderful is because of how moisturizing this stuff is! When I put it on it felt like lotion and kept my face feeling fresh almost all day!
At full price this stuff is $22 which I don't think is too bad considering how much is in the bottle, how you don't have to put on a lot, and of how it moisturizers. My mom sells Mary Kay at half price so if I would've bitten this it would have been $11, but my mom just gives it to me for free.
All in all this is a wonderful product and I recommend this to anyone!

on 4/15/2015 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

The price here in Norway is 315 NOK, which is roughly 27 GBP or 39-40 USD. This is not such a bad price, because here all makeup is expensive.
I'm still not sure wether I like this foundation or not. I think it is a little too dewy for my taste, and it also doesn't have the coverage as the best foundations out on the market. But for the price it is above average I would say. I'm a Mary Kay consultant which is why I probably going to buy this product again because I get it cheaper so it is not so expensive after all. I would recommend this product to those who like a dewey finish and a medium to full coverage.

on 3/15/2015 5:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I feel like this product is a little muddy and doesn't blend very well. It was also impossible to find a shade that wasn't too yellow. The pros are that a little goes a long a way, so it lasts forever, and it has pretty good coverage.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Overall, I really love this product! It does a fantastic job with covering any blemishes, setting an even skin tone, and lasting a long time! I have never experienced any breakouts due to this product and while wearing this foundation it felt lightweight and seemingly invisible. The only downside to this product is the high price but if you are looking for a quality product that never disappoints I highly recommend it!

on 1/1/2015 8:06:00 PM

Wow. I under estimate this foundation. My cousin is Mary Kay consultant. I bought this for $22 in Beige 4. I wear this foundation and set this with my Lancôme Dual Finish powder and last on my normal to dry skin right now for 8 hours. Great foundation not too luminous on my skin. I will order the matte one for summer months. update 01/24/2015 I have used this for couples weeks now and I reached for this more than my Shiseido foundation. Love this and my Dior Star.