Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Renewing Treatment [DISCONTINUED (reformulated)]

Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Renewing Treatment [DISCONTINUED (reformulated)]
Organix

3.4

Water, Behenrtrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Glycol Stearate, Ceteareth 20, Cyclomethicone, Polyquaternium 11, Dimethiconol, Parfum, Lanolin Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Argan Oil, Pantheol, DMDM Hydatonin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchlorothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 40, Yellow 5
This product has been slightly renamed to OGX Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco Intensive Moisturizing Treatment and slightly reformulated. Review the new version here: https://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=189573/Renewing-Argan-Oil-of-Morocco-Intensive-Moisturizing-Treatment/Organix/Hair-Treatment

on 4/9/2017 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product is better than some and worse than others. The best thing about it is how wonderful it smells. The worst is how much product I have to use each time to cover my hair, which is about at shoulder blade length. I feel like sometimes it works alright, and other times it feels like it dries my hair out pretty bad. I believe it feels more dry when I pair it with the same shampoo and conditioner afterward. I do not think I'll purchase this again, I have ended up just using my jar of coconut oil over this product.

on 3/2/2016 3:47:00 PM

This is the worst shampoo and conditioner I have ever tried! It actually makes your hair dryer and dull less.

on 4/20/2015 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

To me, this was an ok product, nothing really special about it. It left my hair soft but I felt like they were oily easier. I usually go 3 days without washing but by the end of the second day they felt kind of oily.

The smell is soft, nothing fancy or out-of-the-ordinary, a great shampoo/conditioner smell if that make any sense.

Like some others reviewers, I hate the bottle. It's pretty but it's hard to squeeze and you can't squeeze it to get the last drop, and it's hard to cut to get it too.

I would not repurchase, it's just an ok product so the search really continue for the HG.

on 3/12/2015 4:02:00 PM

I bought this product because I loved the way my friend`s hair smelled and she said this conditioner was her secret. While the scent is nice, this conditioner only gives good results during the spring and fall seasons, when there is no humidity, but once the rainy season and high summer are in swing, I have to shelve it because it doesn`t help with frizz at all. I hate the packaging because it is so hard to squeeze out the last drops and cannot be stored upside down. Also I`ve learned that products that claim to contain argan oil need to have at least 20% argan oil in their composition for them to be effective: I don`t think Organix contains that much argan oil, because other argan oil products give much better results, in particular Moroccan Oil and Josie Maran. So even though Organix is cheaper, I will not repurchase.

on 11/18/2014 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

This has somewhat helped my hair after i bleached it three times and then just died it black again. I feel like it is absorbed into the ends and does make a difference. The smell is okay.

on 10/7/2014 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use this once a week after I shampoo. I air dry it using the Garnier Sleek and Shine serum but I feel like I don't even need to add that because my hair feels really silky already when it has air dried. I leave it in the shower for 5-7 minutes without putting on a shower cap for I think it does the job well without it. I put a tiny bit on the top of my head avoiding the scalp in case it gets oily later. The price is $20 in Farmers, New Zealand unfortunately whereas in other countries is cheaper but it's worth the extra money I believe.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have thick-ish, dry, curly hair, and my hair gets so tangly that I usually have to use SO much conditioner! While using this conditioner, I used half as much as I used to use. It also made it way easier to brush through my hair in the shower. Taking a shower and washing+conditioning my hair is way quicker than normal, which is good because I'm usually in a rush. This conditioner leaves my hair way softer than normal, and the moroccan argan oil leaves it smelling really good! It's kind of expensive for conditioner, but I've been repurchasing for the past two years and will continue. Give it a try and hopefully it'll give you the same results as it did for me!

on 6/26/2014 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have thick, coarse, curly hair with dry ends and roots that can get oily. This conditioner didn't work for me, it was moisturizing but weighed down my curls too much. The bottle's plastic is too thick to squeeze to get the product out and the curved top of the bottle doesn't let you store it upside down. Others have raved about the scent, but I'm not impressed. I'm using it up b/c of the price, but won't buy again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I like this and have used up a full bottle. It leaves the end of my hair moisturized, but not greasy. However, I recently noticed how far you have to get down the ingredients list before coming across any oil... For that reason alone I will not repurchase. I think I'll just go ahead and buy some real oil for future purchases.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Didn't moisturize my hair at all..! I'm talking about the organix morrocan oil deep conditioner in the tub.. I still have it and I'm pretty sure I'm going to dump it out.. Seriously, this stuff is awful

Popular Hair Treatments