St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer
Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial MoisturizerTimeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial MoisturizerTimeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial MoisturizerTimeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial MoisturizerTimeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

Water, Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, PEG 100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Safflower Seed OiI, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylhexl Glycerin, Linalool, Hexylcinnamal, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Coumarin, Geraniol

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I am on my 3rd batch. I enjoy this moisturizer so much! My skin has been dry this winter and I enjoy adding this moisturizer to my make up routine and night time regimen. I feel that for the price you really cant beat this! I do like to add a little drop of rose oil for added moisture. Definitely worth giving it a try!

Being a non paid worker during this government shutdown, I couldn't afford my usual moisturizer. I read wonderful reviews on this one, and even Dr. Oz has recommended it, so decided since I am on a very tight budget, indefinitely, this would be a good time to try this. Loving it!!! It's everything I would expect from a high end one, and adds a beautiful, healthy looking glow, to where I don't really feel I need any foundation. I guess there's always a bright side to things. If I hadn't been on this unexpectedly tight budget, I never would've tried this moisturizer. Makes me feel like all this time, I have been wasting a lot of money on the one I was using for many yrs.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

price/performance comparison, I am very satisfied. but not enough moisturizer for very dry skin. I didn't observe anything about collagen effect.

on 9/24/2018 2:57:00 AM

الله يسعد مساكم

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This was highly recommended to me. I have very dry & sensitive skin. This does have a pretty strong scent for a facial moisturizer. This totally irritated my skin. I ended up using it on my body until it was gone. The consistency is typical and the tub a bit awkward.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Have used this for years and years. I keep the big tub in the fridge and scoop it out into a 2 oz. jar I've saved and ran through the dishwasher so I know it's clean. Then I just take the 2 oz. jar and shake out what I need into my palm so I don't have to put my fingers into the jar. You only need about a quarter coin size amount or less for face and neck depending on how dry your skin is. I love the collagen and elastin in it that plumps up thin dry or wrinkly skin. I even add actives to it and it has take a few with no probs. For really really dry skin, use twice a day.

on 7/4/2018 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I wanted to love this moisturizer. I read so many positive reviews from top beauty bloggers/websites so I didn't think I would be unsatisfied. it is a never ending supply sized container of it for $7, which right away I was happy about the value. the lid screws off to a large opening that I can stick my whole hand in which isn't practical for moisturizer. I use such a small amount I prefer a squeeze style, pump style or thicker consistency so I can pick enough up with my finger to dab around my face to blend. this consistency is kinda of thin and hard to pick up a smaller amount. I thought the lotion felt watery when applied. it didn't leave me feeling moisturized and hydrated. once I applied it, it absorb really quickly but felt so thin and watery that it wasn't satisfying to me. I also didn't feel it had any of the positive benefits to my skin that should of occurred from collagen and elastin. it didn't lock in for the day either. I saw my skin drying out as the day went on. I'm not sure what people found so impressive about this. I didn't find anything about it satisfying and I used it long enough to know it wasn't helping my skin at all and thank goodness for fair exchange policies. I was able to get a moisturizer I like instead.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I've read reviews on this product and most of people that didn't like this product is people with oily skin, so I've got a dry skin I thought that it wouldn't do something to me .. but oh god
my skin has huge breakouts now :(
I've never seen my skin like that even friends are wondering it's like they're huge and painful
I even saw a video of a dermatologist said that mineral oil in skin care products is not harmful or pore clogging
I'm honestly wondering if he is right .. but maaan this pimples on my face are HUGE
if it's from mineral oil or other ingredient it doesn't matter I WILL NOT USE IT AGAIN...

on 3/14/2018 10:22:00 PM

This is the only moisturizer I've found that sinks in and moisturizes my skin. So many others either sit on the surface as a greasy film or sink in don't change the skin. My skin is hydrated, not greasy, and healthy with this. I really wish it came in a squeeze tube, but I won't be without this regardless of packaging. Winter or summer, it just works for my skin.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Very happy with this product. It's like a opaque white gel. I just tip the jar upside down (with the lid screwed on) and just take it from the inside of the lid. Very moisturizing and does not leave a greasy feel. Love the price. I'm sold.