St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer
Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial MoisturizerTimeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial MoisturizerTimeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial MoisturizerTimeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

3.9

Water, Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, PEG 100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Safflower Seed OiI, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylhexl Glycerin, Linalool, Hexylcinnamal, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Coumarin, Geraniol

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I've read reviews on this product and most of people that didn't like this product is people with oily skin, so I've got a dry skin I thought that it wouldn't do something to me .. but oh god
my skin has huge breakouts now :(
I've never seen my skin like that even friends are wondering it's like they're huge and painful
I even saw a video of a dermatologist said that mineral oil in skin care products is not harmful or pore clogging
I'm honestly wondering if he is right .. but maaan this pimples on my face are HUGE
if it's from mineral oil or other ingredient it doesn't matter I WILL NOT USE IT AGAIN...

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This moisturizer is so surprising! It goes on smoothly, makes your skin look more supple, and hydrates in a lasting way. It is perfect for both nighttime and morning, especially with the addition of facial massage. I have tried MANY facial moisturizers, and the only ones that are definitively better than this one are the Ultra Repair Hydrating Cream by First Aid Beauty and Olay Regenerist Deep Hydrating Moisturizer. It is actually better than the rest of the Olay Regenerist moisturizers I have tried (like the micro-sculpting cream). Furthermore, its 5 dollar price really outweighs the small additional benefits of the two creams that I noted to be better. Will buy again! Use it as my morning and night (sometimes) cream.

on 8/15/2016 2:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This lotion was simply not moisturizing enough for me. I had to put two layers on ny face to make my skin not feel tight. And it didn't do anything at all to soften my laugh lines like heavier moisturizers do. It feels more like a gel-like consistency and cool on skin which is the only thing I liked about it. Also the tub is very large and lasts a long time. I had to use it up as a body lotion. I also enjoyed the smell at first, I thought it smelled like fresh leaves. But then the smell started to resemble roach killer spray to me. It never bothered my skin, but I did still itch because it wasn't moisturizing enough for my dry skin. It will probably be good for someone with oily skin but it was a miss for me.

on 1/30/2016 5:36:00 PM

Best and very affordable moisturizer ever! Has greatly reduced the fine lines on my face and has made my face so much softer. I have combination to oily skin and it doesn't make me oily or break out. I use it twice a day, morning and night after washing my face. There is a lot of product for a great price. I love, love, love this moisturizer!!!! I tried the Dermasil day moisturizer with retinol and it was terrible - see my review for details - so I'm going back to this asap twice a day to hopefully fix those results.

on 10/7/2015 4:08:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

This is THE BEST moisturizer I've ever used. I've tried a lot of the more expensive ones and nothing beats St. Ives. It's fragrance-free and yet has a clean aroma to it. It sinks in almost immediately, leaving my skin supple, firm, and yet soft to the touch with absolutely no greasy residue/feeling. I LOVE IT!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Started using this product about a month ago and I can definitely tell a difference in my skin. My fine lines on my forehead are halfway gone and my skin feels smoother and firmer.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

10oz for six bucks! I just can't believe what a steal this is. As many of you know, Dr. Oz said this moisturizer is the best out there. I'm not a follower of him so I never paid much attention until I researched this product online. First of all, I'm someone with oily adult acne prone skin. I avoided all "anti-aging" products due to the idea that most will be too clogging and heavy for my skin type. With 40 around the corner, I was still using oil-free teen crap to help combat my skin. As time went on, my skin became oily and dehydrated because ingredients in these products were drying out my skin causing it to overproduce oil and acne. What worked in the past now is ruining my skin. The week before Xmas, I had 15 active zits =O. Today, I only have three. My foundations look amazing over this moisturizer. It is heavy but not greasy. you need to wait a few minutes for it to fully penetrate into the skin. It doesn't make my skin appear oily. I use a generous amount morning and night. It doesn't clog my pores or cause breakouts. It does have a scent but it is light and clean. The main key ingredients are hydrolyzed collagen, hydrolyzed elastin & safflower oil. The only downside is that the only store near me that sells this is Walmart and I hate that store!

on 6/7/2014 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

When I used this for the first time, I thought this moisturizer was the reason for the current break outs and stopped using it right away. I gave it a another try and this is best thing ever. It didn't break me out but at first it didn't moisturize enough but when I changed my cleanser I had no problems with this.

on 1/2/2014 2:25:00 PM

I hated this as a facial moisturizer, it clogged my pores and broke me out. Disappointed, I decided to use the rest of the tub as a body moisturizer. And I loved it! I have bought it two more times since then, it's now my HG body lotion.

It sinks right into my skin (my body skin that is, it didn't sink into my facial skin at all) and leaves NO greasiness. No scent either, so no interfering with my perfume. Best of all, it's in a jar. That's a big drawback for a facial moisturizer but for a body lotion it means I can easily get every last bit of product out of the container. I hate lotions in pump-dispenser bottles for this reason, and body creams & body butters in jars are usually so thick and heavy. So it's the best of both worlds because this product is lightweight and yet provides excellent moisture.

As much as I love it as a body moisturizer I only give it three lippies because that's not what it's for. As a facial moisturizer I'd give it a 1, but for body it's a 5. So 3 seems fair. Will continue to repurchase, $5 for a 10oz jar is a bargain!

on 12/27/2013 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this a while ago before I realized St. Ives is no longer animal friendly. ( I guess when they were bought by Unilever?) But, not wanting to waste anything, I've been trying to use it up so I can be done with it...

This has mineral oil in it and makes for a great makeup remover. Just use a thick base, rub it in, and I wipe away with a warm wet paper towel. Repeat if you need to. There's still enough residue after wiping that my face doesn't feel tight or greasy at all. In fact, since I've been doing this I've stopped soap washing except for 1-2 times per week, AND it's been helping with my acne.

It was kind of blow when I realized S.I. was no longer animal friendly and so I don't want to purchase this again. That said, it's really inexpensive for the amount you get. Unfortunately, I can't attest to anything as far as the collagen boosting ingredients go. So, in all, I'm most likely not going to repurchase.