St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer
Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial MoisturizerTimeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial MoisturizerTimeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial MoisturizerTimeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

Water, Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, PEG 100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Safflower Seed OiI, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylhexl Glycerin, Linalool, Hexylcinnamal, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Coumarin, Geraniol

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This was highly recommended to me. I have very dry & sensitive skin. This does have a pretty strong scent for a facial moisturizer. This totally irritated my skin. I ended up using it on my body until it was gone. The consistency is typical and the tub a bit awkward.

on 5/26/2016 11:35:00 PM

I discovered this beauty by accident. Was using another name brand product (still good though) but noticed it just wasn't working. Making my skin greasy. Mid forties and curse these hormonal changes. I tried this two years ago for a while and switched back to the other brand. Started using this again about 6 months later and never switching back. I live on the west coast, so the weather is rarely dry. This is cheap, not greasy, smells light, makes my skin soft and glowing. Get compliments all the time. I know that collagen is useless in a topical format -but something is working. I can only get the tub form in the States, but that's ok. Fantastic price.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This makes my skin look and feel supple, smooth and like porcelain... except for where it leaves one big zit- every time I use it. I don't care if it claims to be non-comedogenic; I have the same results. I'll randomly break it out and give it a whirl and by the next morning - BAM! Price is very reasonable (for a 50 gallon drum), and I love the smell. I used to use St. Ives when I was a teenager. They still haven't changed the scent. It's worth a try. I'll just use it as a body lotion now.

on 10/16/2015 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love, love this moisturizer. It sinks into my skin and never feels greasy. A huge 10-oz tub for less than $6. If I'm not working and have no plans to leave my apartment, I like to slather it on and let it soak in.

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is the only moisturizer I've used that hasn't broken me out. Because it's getting colder, my skin has started to flake, using this moisturizer it keeps me from becoming dry and flaky. After every use my skin always feels smooth and firm.

I wanted to like this, but it broke me out. Guess I'll use it for my hands instead.

You people seriously amaze me.

The most complaints I read are about it being in a tub therefore, not very hygienic. First and foremost, you should be washing your hands before you EVER touch your face. Second, with the price being this cheap and effective as a product...with all the money you save...purchase a lotion dispenser or use an old disposable soap one...go get a clean spoon or something similar and scoop it into the dispenser...gesh, lazyness.

Also...learn about mineral oil from real studies before you decide to credit it as skin evil.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love this tub of goodness. Used it for years, actually. No bad smell, easy to apply the right amount, and effective. And that price...whooosh! Yes please.

Someone below mentioned how bad mineral oil is, and advised us to research. Well, I did that (actually that's my background - clinical research). And what I found was that the reality is quite different from the myths. Yes, do your own research - but do it properly. Look for studies, for journal reports. Not websites who really don't know of what they speak.

Mineral oil gets a very bad rap...for no real reason at all.

on 8/30/2014 12:30:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I grew up when kids played outside all day, and I don't think my parents had even heard of something called sunscreen. As I've gotten older I've realized that my skin, especially on my chest area, is pretty sun-damaged.

After doing some research here on MUA I decide to pick up a tub of the St Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer. I feel the product is a bit heavy for my face, so I only use it on my neck & chest area. I've only been using it twice a day for a few weeks, but WOW! The difference in the look & texture of my skin is remarkable. A few years ago I had a pre cancerous spot removed, and sometimes the skin around that area would become very flakey. Since I've been using this moisturizer, I've noticed this is becoming less of a problem.

I use a small amount so I'm pretty sure the jar will last a long time, but I already know that it's something I'll be using for a very long time. In fact I may even stockpile a few jars just in case it's ever discontinued.

on 7/8/2014 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This mositurizer is excellent for oily or normal skin. It is light and absorbs quickly. The price is so good if you do not object to using a big tub (I do not). I use it on my neck, above my upper lip and undereye area but not on my face because I am acne prone and use mositurizers only on selective areas that do not break out. Althoug the second ingredient is mineral oil, the cream is not a bit oily. The fragrance is mild, milky herbal that I did not find objectional. Many people would find this a highly useful and inexpensive product.