St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer
Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial MoisturizerTimeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial MoisturizerTimeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial MoisturizerTimeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

Water, Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, PEG 100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Safflower Seed OiI, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylhexl Glycerin, Linalool, Hexylcinnamal, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Coumarin, Geraniol

on 9/24/2018 2:57:00 AM

الله يسعد مساكم

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Have used this for years and years. I keep the big tub in the fridge and scoop it out into a 2 oz. jar I've saved and ran through the dishwasher so I know it's clean. Then I just take the 2 oz. jar and shake out what I need into my palm so I don't have to put my fingers into the jar. You only need about a quarter coin size amount or less for face and neck depending on how dry your skin is. I love the collagen and elastin in it that plumps up thin dry or wrinkly skin. I even add actives to it and it has take a few with no probs. For really really dry skin, use twice a day.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I’ve been using a generous amount of this after using a 2mm microneedle roller for my pitted acne scars. I have noticed a small difference after using this regimen for a week and see my scars bec

I love the texture! Spreadable and fresh smell. 1 jar goes very looooongggg way. It take 2 years to finished my first jar. Im on my second jar now.

I like to try out new moisturizer but i always comeback to this one. The texture is so light and it doesnt break me out. This moisturizer goes very well under makeup even it is summer. Well, I live in Malaysia afterall. What to expect other than summer 😁

on 7/14/2017 6:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Huge ass tub! Bought two moisturizers at the same time and this is waaayy bigger than the more expensive one. Pretty basic packaging which is fine. The tub though, I was pretty skeptical to buy because it is unhygienic, but I needed a moisturizer and I decided to take a leap due to the price and reviews on this. Been using this for almost a month now and I am pretty happy with it so far. I only need like one or two pea size for my whole face because spreadability is surprisingly great and I found that a thinner layer absorbs so much better.

It doesn't dry down completely matte. There is a very very thin layer that doesn't absorb which is fine because I layer this with my Biore sunscreen, put on powder and sometimes makeup on and it doesn't affect my makeup at all. Plus, I also use mattifying products for my very oily face. On cold, dry nights though or when I sleep with the AC on, my oily face is drier and I am able to slather on a thicker layer which still gets absorbed fine. I like that I can also substitute this with my lip balm. I love all-in-one products. Cheap to boot!

I don't know if it's this specific product or I am just in need of a moisturizer. Because I feel like even with lack of sleep or exhaustion from traveling, I don't get acne as frequently anymore. I feel like it even helps calm them down! So happy! I use a thin layer of this day and night and I will continue to do so until I see physical negative effects.

on 6/8/2017 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

You get a lot for such a reasonable price, but I don't think I'll be repurchasing even though I love their facial scrubs because this only leaves my skin moisturized for 1 hr at max whereas my HG moisturizer, Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream, lasts on my skin practically the entire day (8+ hours)! For now, I like to use this all over my body at bedtime with the concept behind that being that hopefully it rejuvenates/heals/repairs my skin after being outdoors for the day, but one time I applied this for my legs & arms before going out & shortly afterwards I saw them looking ashy! I think it may have something to do with its light consistency. I've also had this since April 2017 & not sure if I notice too much of a difference for my skin. I'd like to find something that keeps my skin moisturized - in addition to being anti-aging - for many hours at any time of the day rather than only used at night.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

A very basic moisturizer that's gentle and soothing. It does have some fragrance, but that hasn't been a problem for me, even when my skin is at its most sensitive. In fact, that's when I reach for this. My skin is naturally dry and redness prone, and this is my go-to moisturizer when my skin is irritated. Most of the time I'm looking for a moisturizer with antioxidants and more beneficial ingredients, but sometimes basic is best. Absorbs quickly, softening, good under makeup, and dirt cheap.

on 1/6/2017 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

My skin dries out because of the acne treatments I use. At night I have been using this lotion in combination with jojoba oil. This moisturizer has a nice thick consistency that absorbs quickly into the skin and feels really cooling. It works well for my skin but isn't curing my dry patches. It does have a light scent but isn't off putting and doesn't linger on the skin. It didn't cause any breakouts which is a plus. I like to use this under my makeup as well since it dries quickly but leaves my face feeling moisturized. The packaging could use some work since I feel it's unsanitary always dipping my fingers into the jar. You get a lot of product for the price (around $5). Overall, this is a nice moisturizer and I would recommend it for anyone with dry skin.

I love this cream. it works to leave my skin dewy and moisturized and it is cheap ! A little goes a long way and the jar lasts forever. I mix a little serum with it and use it as a mask, I use it as a cleanser in the morning, I use it as a moisturizer.
I also use it on my chest in the morning. . it is just a great all round cream. it is simple, efficient and affordable. I recommend this.

on 8/15/2016 2:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This lotion was simply not moisturizing enough for me. I had to put two layers on ny face to make my skin not feel tight. And it didn't do anything at all to soften my laugh lines like heavier moisturizers do. It feels more like a gel-like consistency and cool on skin which is the only thing I liked about it. Also the tub is very large and lasts a long time. I had to use it up as a body lotion. I also enjoyed the smell at first, I thought it smelled like fresh leaves. But then the smell started to resemble roach killer spray to me. It never bothered my skin, but I did still itch because it wasn't moisturizing enough for my dry skin. It will probably be good for someone with oily skin but it was a miss for me.