St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer
Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial MoisturizerTimeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial MoisturizerTimeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial MoisturizerTimeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

3.8

Water, Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, PEG 100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Safflower Seed OiI, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylhexl Glycerin, Linalool, Hexylcinnamal, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Coumarin, Geraniol

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I’ve been using a generous amount of this after using a 2mm microneedle roller for my pitted acne scars. I have noticed a small difference after using this regimen for a week and see my scars bec

I love this cream. it works to leave my skin dewy and moisturized and it is cheap ! A little goes a long way and the jar lasts forever. I mix a little serum with it and use it as a mask, I use it as a cleanser in the morning, I use it as a moisturizer.
I also use it on my chest in the morning. . it is just a great all round cream. it is simple, efficient and affordable. I recommend this.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product! Feels great and is cheak

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I had high hopes for this because the ingredients and reviews were promising. I've been having troublesome skin lately really prone to breakouts. It calmed down a bit when i first starting using it. Then, after a week, my forehead and cheeks broke out in painful red bumps that just got worse with each use of this moisturizer. I figured it wouldn't break me out because it is labeled as non-comedogenic. It didn't get rid of the dryness either, which is minimal because i have oily skin. Kind of a let down because i love the smell and texture of this. Well, i stopped using it and my forehead acne has gone down.

You people seriously amaze me.

The most complaints I read are about it being in a tub therefore, not very hygienic. First and foremost, you should be washing your hands before you EVER touch your face. Second, with the price being this cheap and effective as a product...with all the money you save...purchase a lotion dispenser or use an old disposable soap one...go get a clean spoon or something similar and scoop it into the dispenser...gesh, lazyness.

Also...learn about mineral oil from real studies before you decide to credit it as skin evil.

on 3/15/2015 4:41:00 AM

I purchased this product because I ran out of my $12 Neutrogena moisturizer for sensitive skin. I dont have sensitive skin but I tend to purchase skincare items for sensitive skin just to be safe. I have combo to oily skin. My skin isnt acne-probe anymore because I got over that highschool skin phase. I wanted a good moisturizer that works with a college students budget and after some research, I decided to purchase the St. Ives moisturizer. There are a couple of St. Ives products that work pretty well with my skin so I wasnt worried about purchasing a new skincare product. It comes in a big tub so its hard for travelling. Also its not sanitary cause you have to dip your finger in to get the product. Besides from that, it moisturizes my skin pretty well. My skin sucks it right up and there is no greasy feeling afterwards. It also leaves my face matte and it doesnt feel heavy on the skin. After a couple of uses, I notice that my smile lines arent as prominant as of before. In addition, my pores dont look as big as they did before which is a plus. My makeup goes on smoothly with this moisturizer. It has a light/fresh scent. It has been a week since I started using the product and so far, Im not breaking out from it. For the price, I feel like its worth a try.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this a few weeks ago, and a day or so later I noticed my neck was real itchy/dry and looked almost like hives and this was the only thing I changed in my skin care routine, sure enough as soon as I stopped using it the itchiness/dryness went away. It didn't effect my face at all though (I don't' have sensitive skin)....so because of that I will NOT be using this anymore, I'll just stick to my Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion ....just be careful if you have sensitive skin.

on 1/21/2015 8:17:00 PM

Ive used 3 tubs of this already. Its a great moisturizer! It leaves your face soft the next day. Doesnt have much of a scent. Feels really great and refreshing on my face. My boyfriend even loves it because it doesnt leave our faces oily or shiny like other moisturizers. And its also very inexpensive!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I actually really love the consistency of this stuff. Not too thick and absorbs quickly. However I used this for about 2 months and kept getting breakouts. I very rarely breakout so i gotta think this is the culprit. Bummer. But ill still use it on my body as i like the feel and plus its cheap:)

on 12/23/2014 11:13:00 PM

I use this as my nightly moisturizer. It is fairly affordable it is six dollars for this huge jar of products. it is lightly scented and absorbs fairly quickly and leaves my skin feeling moisturized. it does not clog my pores.I am not sure if it will give long-term results but I'm fairly happy with it as a moisturizer for now.