St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

Filtered by hair type : Straight
St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer
Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial MoisturizerTimeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial MoisturizerTimeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial MoisturizerTimeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

3.9

Water, Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, PEG 100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Safflower Seed OiI, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylhexl Glycerin, Linalool, Hexylcinnamal, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Coumarin, Geraniol

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Very happy with this product. It's like a opaque white gel. I just tip the jar upside down (with the lid screwed on) and just take it from the inside of the lid. Very moisturizing and does not leave a greasy feel. Love the price. I'm sold.

on 7/14/2017 6:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Huge ass tub! Bought two moisturizers at the same time and this is waaayy bigger than the more expensive one. Pretty basic packaging which is fine. The tub though, I was pretty skeptical to buy because it is unhygienic, but I needed a moisturizer and I decided to take a leap due to the price and reviews on this. Been using this for almost a month now and I am pretty happy with it so far. I only need like one or two pea size for my whole face because spreadability is surprisingly great and I found that a thinner layer absorbs so much better.

It doesn't dry down completely matte. There is a very very thin layer that doesn't absorb which is fine because I layer this with my Biore sunscreen, put on powder and sometimes makeup on and it doesn't affect my makeup at all. Plus, I also use mattifying products for my very oily face. On cold, dry nights though or when I sleep with the AC on, my oily face is drier and I am able to slather on a thicker layer which still gets absorbed fine. I like that I can also substitute this with my lip balm. I love all-in-one products. Cheap to boot!

I don't know if it's this specific product or I am just in need of a moisturizer. Because I feel like even with lack of sleep or exhaustion from traveling, I don't get acne as frequently anymore. I feel like it even helps calm them down! So happy! I use a thin layer of this day and night and I will continue to do so until I see physical negative effects.

on 6/8/2017 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

You get a lot for such a reasonable price, but I don't think I'll be repurchasing even though I love their facial scrubs because this only leaves my skin moisturized for 1 hr at max whereas my HG moisturizer, Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream, lasts on my skin practically the entire day (8+ hours)! For now, I like to use this all over my body at bedtime with the concept behind that being that hopefully it rejuvenates/heals/repairs my skin after being outdoors for the day, but one time I applied this for my legs & arms before going out & shortly afterwards I saw them looking ashy! I think it may have something to do with its light consistency. I've also had this since April 2017 & not sure if I notice too much of a difference for my skin. I'd like to find something that keeps my skin moisturized - in addition to being anti-aging - for many hours at any time of the day rather than only used at night.

on 1/14/2017 3:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Great moisturizer for a cheap price. Not sure if it will help with fine lines or wrinkles as I don't have any yet but looking at the ingredients, it doesn't really seem to be a powerful anti aging cream. However , I'm pleased as a overall moisturizer. Doesn't break me out even though I have acne prone skin. It's not too oily or too heavy. I m not sure if it's heavy enough for someone with very dry skin but it suits my combination oily skin.
What I don't like is jar packaging and having to dip my fingers in it every time I use it. So unhygienic. I hope they change the packaging to a bottle or tube.

A friend of mine gave this too me as her skin is oily,and it was too heavy for her. My skin is combination with dry patches on my cheeks, and I only get breakouts around that time of the month. It's a decent moisturizer. I prefer to use it at night, cause it is a bit greasy, which makes my makeup slide around. My skin feels a little firmer with consistent usage. Once I finish up the tub, I might consider repurchasing, but I've had this cream for a month, and have barely made a dent, so who knows when that will be...

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This makes my skin look and feel supple, smooth and like porcelain... except for where it leaves one big zit- every time I use it. I don't care if it claims to be non-comedogenic; I have the same results. I'll randomly break it out and give it a whirl and by the next morning - BAM! Price is very reasonable (for a 50 gallon drum), and I love the smell. I used to use St. Ives when I was a teenager. They still haven't changed the scent. It's worth a try. I'll just use it as a body lotion now.

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is the only moisturizer I've used that hasn't broken me out. Because it's getting colder, my skin has started to flake, using this moisturizer it keeps me from becoming dry and flaky. After every use my skin always feels smooth and firm.

I wanted to like this, but it broke me out. Guess I'll use it for my hands instead.

on 2/11/2015 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Eh. I really wanted to like this. I've been using it for a month and a half and it's given me strange dryness on my cheeks, and then a few small blemishes (whiteheads really) which I've read in some reviews on here so I'm glad I'm not the only one.

I like that it's cheap and you get a large amount but I don't see the hype and I definitely don't see the container as a good idea. They should def change the packaging. I will keep this for my hands and feet for now, maybe my body who knows. But I know there are lots of other collagen creams out there with the same claims that might actually be better. I'll try those. And for those who got wrinkle filling results I'm surprised and I'll admit a bit jealous because no matter the amount put on my face (some days I put a lot) I did not see a difference. Fine lines and small wrinkles still here! On to the next cream :/

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

10oz for six bucks! I just can't believe what a steal this is. As many of you know, Dr. Oz said this moisturizer is the best out there. I'm not a follower of him so I never paid much attention until I researched this product online. First of all, I'm someone with oily adult acne prone skin. I avoided all "anti-aging" products due to the idea that most will be too clogging and heavy for my skin type. With 40 around the corner, I was still using oil-free teen crap to help combat my skin. As time went on, my skin became oily and dehydrated because ingredients in these products were drying out my skin causing it to overproduce oil and acne. What worked in the past now is ruining my skin. The week before Xmas, I had 15 active zits =O. Today, I only have three. My foundations look amazing over this moisturizer. It is heavy but not greasy. you need to wait a few minutes for it to fully penetrate into the skin. It doesn't make my skin appear oily. I use a generous amount morning and night. It doesn't clog my pores or cause breakouts. It does have a scent but it is light and clean. The main key ingredients are hydrolyzed collagen, hydrolyzed elastin & safflower oil. The only downside is that the only store near me that sells this is Walmart and I hate that store!