St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer
Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial MoisturizerTimeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial MoisturizerTimeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial MoisturizerTimeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

3.9

Water, Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, PEG 100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Safflower Seed OiI, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylhexl Glycerin, Linalool, Hexylcinnamal, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Coumarin, Geraniol

on 9/24/2018 2:57:00 AM

الله يسعد مساكم

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Have used this for years and years. I keep the big tub in the fridge and scoop it out into a 2 oz. jar I've saved and ran through the dishwasher so I know it's clean. Then I just take the 2 oz. jar and shake out what I need into my palm so I don't have to put my fingers into the jar. You only need about a quarter coin size amount or less for face and neck depending on how dry your skin is. I love the collagen and elastin in it that plumps up thin dry or wrinkly skin. I even add actives to it and it has take a few with no probs. For really really dry skin, use twice a day.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Very happy with this product. It's like a opaque white gel. I just tip the jar upside down (with the lid screwed on) and just take it from the inside of the lid. Very moisturizing and does not leave a greasy feel. Love the price. I'm sold.

on 2/15/2018 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

UPDATE -
THIS WAS MY HOLY GRAIL .. UNTIL ...
Last summer whenever I went in the sun without foundation or sunscreen my face started getting a crazy reaction, like red bumps that would turn into white pustules and itchy and burn... I didn't know what was causing it and then winter came and I forgot, then I went to Thailand, and same thing happened once I got back in the sun without make up (was still using this though HG right).. so I hid my face on this trip not knowing what caused the sensitivity. Summer hits and now i'm annoyed what is going on with my face, it couldn't be this lotion... WELL I started using a body oil spray with lavender oil and fragrance and then my body started getting really itchy and red but only in the sun, again I didn't put two and two together until I stopped using that body oil the sun irritation stopped, then I thought, maybe it's my face lotion causing the reaction from the sun and well sure enough I stopped using this lotion the last month of summer and didn't get any reactions from the sun. So if St. Ives could remove the fragrance and lavender from this that would be GREAT. How ironic is it that in my original review I complained about the scent, I know they say fragrance can cause sensitivity etc. but I didn't realize it would take years and the summer sun to cause it!

I don't know how I haven't written a review for this yet - I've been using it for probably 3 years and have repurchased more times than I can count. If they discontinued it ever I would actually cry. This is the only moisturizer that doesn't break me out. I have oily, acne prone 29 year old skin. It doesn't interfere with my make up application either. I use it morning and night. I could do without the smell, but I put up with it. The one I get in Canada comes in a tube and it ranges in price from 4$-8$.

I love the texture! Spreadable and fresh smell. 1 jar goes very looooongggg way. It take 2 years to finished my first jar. Im on my second jar now.

I like to try out new moisturizer but i always comeback to this one. The texture is so light and it doesnt break me out. This moisturizer goes very well under makeup even it is summer. Well, I live in Malaysia afterall. What to expect other than summer 😁

on 7/14/2017 6:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Huge ass tub! Bought two moisturizers at the same time and this is waaayy bigger than the more expensive one. Pretty basic packaging which is fine. The tub though, I was pretty skeptical to buy because it is unhygienic, but I needed a moisturizer and I decided to take a leap due to the price and reviews on this. Been using this for almost a month now and I am pretty happy with it so far. I only need like one or two pea size for my whole face because spreadability is surprisingly great and I found that a thinner layer absorbs so much better.

It doesn't dry down completely matte. There is a very very thin layer that doesn't absorb which is fine because I layer this with my Biore sunscreen, put on powder and sometimes makeup on and it doesn't affect my makeup at all. Plus, I also use mattifying products for my very oily face. On cold, dry nights though or when I sleep with the AC on, my oily face is drier and I am able to slather on a thicker layer which still gets absorbed fine. I like that I can also substitute this with my lip balm. I love all-in-one products. Cheap to boot!

I don't know if it's this specific product or I am just in need of a moisturizer. Because I feel like even with lack of sleep or exhaustion from traveling, I don't get acne as frequently anymore. I feel like it even helps calm them down! So happy! I use a thin layer of this day and night and I will continue to do so until I see physical negative effects.

Used it when i was younger and it worked great so i thought id try it again because its so cheap and last a long time and being a mother of three i do all i can to save money, but i dont feel like its moisturizing as well on my older skin, i had to add a little olive oil to it and im not sure about its effectiveness on fine lines and wrinkles, ive only used it a week. my skin is sensitive and I've developed some redness and irritation but it could be from over exfoliation so im gonna use it a bit longer and do another review

I have been faithful to Olay's Regenerist line, and I saw that this has had decent reviews. I was looking for a single product to keep in my to-go bag to sub out my routine of serums and creams while traveling between shifts, and because I didn't want to shell out all of the money for another set. This is definitely a affordable light moisturizer. I wish it were a little thicker and in a pump rather than a tub. While I don't think that it has the same impact on fine lines and the firmness of my skin as Olay, this stuff makes my skin feel super soft and makeup goes on beautifully. After dermaplaning, I would typically use my normal routine of serums and creams, but would always break out the first couple of days. This past time, I decided to try this product instead, and I haven't had even the slightest bit of redness or irritation. It is super inexpensive compared to my other facial products, so I will continue to purchase. I also use it on the rest of my body. :)

on 1/6/2017 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

My skin dries out because of the acne treatments I use. At night I have been using this lotion in combination with jojoba oil. This moisturizer has a nice thick consistency that absorbs quickly into the skin and feels really cooling. It works well for my skin but isn't curing my dry patches. It does have a light scent but isn't off putting and doesn't linger on the skin. It didn't cause any breakouts which is a plus. I like to use this under my makeup as well since it dries quickly but leaves my face feeling moisturized. The packaging could use some work since I feel it's unsanitary always dipping my fingers into the jar. You get a lot of product for the price (around $5). Overall, this is a nice moisturizer and I would recommend it for anyone with dry skin.

A friend of mine gave this too me as her skin is oily,and it was too heavy for her. My skin is combination with dry patches on my cheeks, and I only get breakouts around that time of the month. It's a decent moisturizer. I prefer to use it at night, cause it is a bit greasy, which makes my makeup slide around. My skin feels a little firmer with consistent usage. Once I finish up the tub, I might consider repurchasing, but I've had this cream for a month, and have barely made a dent, so who knows when that will be...