St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

Filtered by skin type : Oily
St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer
Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial MoisturizerTimeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial MoisturizerTimeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial MoisturizerTimeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

Water, Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, PEG 100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Safflower Seed OiI, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylhexl Glycerin, Linalool, Hexylcinnamal, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Coumarin, Geraniol

on 2/15/2018 1:05:00 PM

UPDATE -
THIS WAS MY HOLY GRAIL .. UNTIL ...
Last summer whenever I went in the sun without foundation or sunscreen my face started getting a crazy reaction, like red bumps that would turn into white pustules and itchy and burn... I didn't know what was causing it and then winter came and I forgot, then I went to Thailand, and same thing happened once I got back in the sun without make up (was still using this though HG right).. so I hid my face on this trip not knowing what caused the sensitivity. Summer hits and now i'm annoyed what is going on with my face, it couldn't be this lotion... WELL I started using a body oil spray with lavender oil and fragrance and then my body started getting really itchy and red but only in the sun, again I didn't put two and two together until I stopped using that body oil the sun irritation stopped, then I thought, maybe it's my face lotion causing the reaction from the sun and well sure enough I stopped using this lotion the last month of summer and didn't get any reactions from the sun. So if St. Ives could remove the fragrance and lavender from this that would be GREAT. How ironic is it that in my original review I complained about the scent, I know they say fragrance can cause sensitivity etc. but I didn't realize it would take years and the summer sun to cause it!

I don't know how I haven't written a review for this yet - I've been using it for probably 3 years and have repurchased more times than I can count. If they discontinued it ever I would actually cry. This is the only moisturizer that doesn't break me out. I have oily, acne prone 29 year old skin. It doesn't interfere with my make up application either. I use it morning and night. I could do without the smell, but I put up with it. The one I get in Canada comes in a tube and it ranges in price from 4$-8$.

on 7/14/2017 6:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Huge ass tub! Bought two moisturizers at the same time and this is waaayy bigger than the more expensive one. Pretty basic packaging which is fine. The tub though, I was pretty skeptical to buy because it is unhygienic, but I needed a moisturizer and I decided to take a leap due to the price and reviews on this. Been using this for almost a month now and I am pretty happy with it so far. I only need like one or two pea size for my whole face because spreadability is surprisingly great and I found that a thinner layer absorbs so much better.

It doesn't dry down completely matte. There is a very very thin layer that doesn't absorb which is fine because I layer this with my Biore sunscreen, put on powder and sometimes makeup on and it doesn't affect my makeup at all. Plus, I also use mattifying products for my very oily face. On cold, dry nights though or when I sleep with the AC on, my oily face is drier and I am able to slather on a thicker layer which still gets absorbed fine. I like that I can also substitute this with my lip balm. I love all-in-one products. Cheap to boot!

I don't know if it's this specific product or I am just in need of a moisturizer. Because I feel like even with lack of sleep or exhaustion from traveling, I don't get acne as frequently anymore. I feel like it even helps calm them down! So happy! I use a thin layer of this day and night and I will continue to do so until I see physical negative effects.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

This is one of the cheapest moisturizers for fine lines. The smell smells like plants its not bothersome at all. Its very lightweight and not that moisturizing and thats good for me because i have oily skin. It did make my skin feel firmer. I think the whole st ives line is really good and affordable. This also gives my skin a slight glow.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I had been using this for 3 years when about a year ago I noticed a big change in my skin. My complexion was sallow, uneven. I started researching moisturizers and I came across the ingredients in this product. At some point within the last year or so this was reformulated and mineral oil was added. Mineral oil can be bad for oily skin (like mine). From what I understand it acts like sealant on the surface of the skin, preventing the pores from functioning normally and contributing to clogged pores.
I stopped using this and switched to grape seed/almond seed oil. Within a few weeks I saw an improvement in my skin. My makeup lasted longer with grape seed/almond oil. When I used this lotion I would have cracks and breakdown on my chin, around my nose and on my forehead by the end of the day.

I would be hesitant to purchase this if you have oily skin. Do your research on mineral oil. I think it can be good for dry skin, but I think for oily skin there are better moisturizers.

on 7/12/2014 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I didn't start using this product until 8 weeks ago and I absolutely LOVE it! Initially I was concerned because I have oily skin that is far more oily during the summer. Now, I use this twice daily and I cannot go a day without it. It leaves my skin feeling soft and rejuvenated. My skin looks supple and healthy. If you have not tried this moisturizer, you are certainly missing out on a great product!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have to say for having oily skin this does a great job of lightly moisturizing and doesn't make my skin more oily than usual. Very light with a nice fresh scent. I don't like the huge awkward tub it comes in so I transferred a smaller amount into a smaller container. Love it for nighttime.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Best drugstore moisturizer I have EVER used! Holy cow, I can't believe how awesome this stuff is! Every time I use it, my face just GLOWS. I use it morning after washing and toning and at night too. It's not greasy at all, it sinks in after a few minutes and feels great. It doesn't make me shiny when I wear it under makeup either, and I have oily skin and occasional breakouts. Plus the price is phenomenal! I would've never believed I could love a drugstore moisturizer this much considering I was hooked on a 53 dollar moisturizer from Yonka Paris. I have recommended this to all of my friends!

on 3/7/2014 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This was a simple night moisturizer for me. It provided light moisture and absorbed into my skin quickly, but didn't do much to improve my skin's appearance. I think it's a great value and a good fit for those with oilier skin or those looking for a lighter moisturizer for the warmers months. But I was looking for a bit more with this, so I took off one lippie.

I started using a different moisturizer, but still had product left so I randomly decided to use this as a body lotion instead. Oddly enough, I enjoyed this product as a body moisturizer a whole lot more. My skin felt so soft after it absorbed in. So If I were to ever re-purchased, I would buy it to use as a body lotion.

on 12/8/2013 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This a good basic moisturizer. It's nothing fancy, but it does hydrate the skin. I haven't seen any improvement in wrinkles, but I didn't expect to. It might be too heavy for summer, but it is nice I the winter.

Yes, I will repurchase. The price is right and if I don't use it my face, it's great for my neck and d├ęcolletage.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've used this lotion for about 2 months and I'm not even 1/3 done with the jar! you get so much product for what you pay! It's very moisturizing and the thing i like the most is that it absorbs into my skin super fast, so when I'm applying my makeup I don't have to wait long to put on my foundation. It doesn't make my skin oily at all, its the perfect base when applying makeup or just by itself. St.Ives products can be a hit or miss with me but this is definitely a HIT! For about 4-5 dollars everyone should at least try this lotion once! Whenever i run out, which I'm sure will be months from now, i will repurchase!