St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer
Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial MoisturizerTimeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial MoisturizerTimeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial MoisturizerTimeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial MoisturizerTimeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, PEG 100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Safflower Seed OiI, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylhexl Glycerin, Linalool, Hexylcinnamal, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Coumarin, Geraniol

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I wouldn’t recommend this product for dry skin. It’s pretty lightweight, and even after applying a thick layer of it, my skin went right back to feeling parched and rough. In the positives column, it’s one of the very few moisturizers to not break me out. (I have extremely acne-prone skin.) It absorbs quickly and comes in a giant tub for under $5.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

price/performance comparison, I am very satisfied. but not enough moisturizer for very dry skin. I didn't observe anything about collagen effect.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This was highly recommended to me. I have very dry & sensitive skin. This does have a pretty strong scent for a facial moisturizer. This totally irritated my skin. I ended up using it on my body until it was gone. The consistency is typical and the tub a bit awkward.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

A very basic moisturizer that's gentle and soothing. It does have some fragrance, but that hasn't been a problem for me, even when my skin is at its most sensitive. In fact, that's when I reach for this. My skin is naturally dry and redness prone, and this is my go-to moisturizer when my skin is irritated. Most of the time I'm looking for a moisturizer with antioxidants and more beneficial ingredients, but sometimes basic is best. Absorbs quickly, softening, good under makeup, and dirt cheap.

on 3/18/2015 4:11:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Feels nice at first. Moisturized decently, but I have really dry skin. Gave me breakouts.

on 8/16/2013 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I just purchased the St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Facial Moisturizer, and I have to say it's been pretty good so far. I would have given it an overall rating of 5 stars if not for the fragrance and mineral oil in it. I don't like those two things in my face products. The scent is not heavy by any means, or I would have taken it back. The container is huge, so it will last a pretty long time. The downside to that is you need to dip your fingers in it. The product sinks in pretty fast too, and it's not greasy. It has helped the extremely dry areas on and around my nose, and I have only been using it for a few days. Even though it has mineral oil in it, it has not broken me out yet. I will have to keep on using it to see if my fine lines and wrinkles are diminished, but I can start to feel a difference in my skin's surface. It seems a little bit smoother.