St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer
Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial MoisturizerTimeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial MoisturizerTimeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial MoisturizerTimeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

4.1

Water, Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, PEG 100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Safflower Seed OiI, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylhexl Glycerin, Linalool, Hexylcinnamal, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Coumarin, Geraniol

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This was highly recommended to me. I have very dry & sensitive skin. This does have a pretty strong scent for a facial moisturizer. This totally irritated my skin. I ended up using it on my body until it was gone. The consistency is typical and the tub a bit awkward.

on 7/4/2018 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I wanted to love this moisturizer. I read so many positive reviews from top beauty bloggers/websites so I didn't think I would be unsatisfied. it is a never ending supply sized container of it for $7, which right away I was happy about the value. the lid screws off to a large opening that I can stick my whole hand in which isn't practical for moisturizer. I use such a small amount I prefer a squeeze style, pump style or thicker consistency so I can pick enough up with my finger to dab around my face to blend. this consistency is kinda of thin and hard to pick up a smaller amount. I thought the lotion felt watery when applied. it didn't leave me feeling moisturized and hydrated. once I applied it, it absorb really quickly but felt so thin and watery that it wasn't satisfying to me. I also didn't feel it had any of the positive benefits to my skin that should of occurred from collagen and elastin. it didn't lock in for the day either. I saw my skin drying out as the day went on. I'm not sure what people found so impressive about this. I didn't find anything about it satisfying and I used it long enough to know it wasn't helping my skin at all and thank goodness for fair exchange policies. I was able to get a moisturizer I like instead.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Great basic moisturizer for my normal-to-oily skin. Has a lovely, light texture that layers well underneath sunblock, then makeup, or just alone under makeup. I took off a lippie because I dislike the scent. I'm also not crazy about the packaging - by the time I get to the bottom, it will be way past expiration date!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

A very basic moisturizer that's gentle and soothing. It does have some fragrance, but that hasn't been a problem for me, even when my skin is at its most sensitive. In fact, that's when I reach for this. My skin is naturally dry and redness prone, and this is my go-to moisturizer when my skin is irritated. Most of the time I'm looking for a moisturizer with antioxidants and more beneficial ingredients, but sometimes basic is best. Absorbs quickly, softening, good under makeup, and dirt cheap.

on 2/8/2017 12:24:00 PM

I have been using the same container of this for 6 months now! I can now be positive this moisturizer works very well for my face. Of course I was skeptical given the price and how much product there was (packaging looks more like a body moisturizer) but because of good MUA reviews, I gave this a shot. I was using Clinique DD gel moisturizer before but began to notice my skin needed more moisture. A few weeks after I started using this I noticed my skin was a actually clearing up! I have minor acne issues around my jawline. I looked up the ingredients and none of them are ranked high on comedogenicity (website I checked is http://skinsalvationsf.com/comedogenic/ ). There are a few ingredients that aren't not listed but I checked other sites for the ingredients and they were also ranked low.

Bottom line:
Moisturizing but not overly. Sinks into skin well and great under makeup.
Doesn't break me out.
I like the packaging because you can get every last bit of it.
Smells very pleasant and fresh.
It is around 5-6$ and will last for a VERY long time. I have been using for six months and still have 1/2 the jar left. This could last you a year!!

Will continue to repurchase! :)

on 2/7/2017 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I bought this in a fit of nostalgia. I used this all through high school, when I could pretty much use anything on my skin as long as it was cleaned and moisturized at the end of the day. I love the smell, and the texture, and the feel of this cream. Unfortunately, I can no longer use this on my face without it clogging my skin pretty thoroughly. It's no big deal since it's cheap and I can just use it up on my body and it's kind of great for that.

This is one fantastic moisturizer. It's medium textured formula - Not too heavy, not too light is perfect for individuals with normal,normal to dry or dry skin. It works by making your complexion well hydrated and smoother. It can also be used as an all over moisturizer as well.
Retails for 3.99-6.99 at most major retailers.
Highly recommended.

on 5/26/2016 11:35:00 PM

I discovered this beauty by accident. Was using another name brand product (still good though) but noticed it just wasn't working. Making my skin greasy. Mid forties and curse these hormonal changes. I tried this two years ago for a while and switched back to the other brand. Started using this again about 6 months later and never switching back. I live on the west coast, so the weather is rarely dry. This is cheap, not greasy, smells light, makes my skin soft and glowing. Get compliments all the time. I know that collagen is useless in a topical format -but something is working. I can only get the tub form in the States, but that's ok. Fantastic price.

on 4/26/2016 3:29:00 PM

I really wish that I liked this, but sadly it broke me out like crazy.

This had a real nice clean scent, and really did a great job of moisturizing my combination skin, but within a week of using it I broke out like crazy! It also did make my skin very oily too but since I only used it at night it wasn't really a problem.

I would like to note that I have pretty sensitive skin, and heavy products (like heavy creams or foundations etc.) do tend to break me out. So just be warned if you have this problem too.

on 4/24/2016 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I really wanted to like this product, but I must say that I do not like it all. I use the St. Ives green tea scrub (which I absolutely love), so I had high hopes for this product. However, I saw right away that it made me breakout with a hug cyst on my cheek, and this was at a time when I didn't have acne. I completely stopped using it, and opted for another moisturizer.