St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer
Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial MoisturizerTimeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial MoisturizerTimeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial MoisturizerTimeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

Water, Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, PEG 100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Safflower Seed OiI, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylhexl Glycerin, Linalool, Hexylcinnamal, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Coumarin, Geraniol

on 7/14/2017 6:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Huge ass tub! Bought two moisturizers at the same time and this is waaayy bigger than the more expensive one. Pretty basic packaging which is fine. The tub though, I was pretty skeptical to buy because it is unhygienic, but I needed a moisturizer and I decided to take a leap due to the price and reviews on this. Been using this for almost a month now and I am pretty happy with it so far. I only need like one or two pea size for my whole face because spreadability is surprisingly great and I found that a thinner layer absorbs so much better.

It doesn't dry down completely matte. There is a very very thin layer that doesn't absorb which is fine because I layer this with my Biore sunscreen, put on powder and sometimes makeup on and it doesn't affect my makeup at all. Plus, I also use mattifying products for my very oily face. On cold, dry nights though or when I sleep with the AC on, my oily face is drier and I am able to slather on a thicker layer which still gets absorbed fine. I like that I can also substitute this with my lip balm. I love all-in-one products. Cheap to boot!

I don't know if it's this specific product or I am just in need of a moisturizer. Because I feel like even with lack of sleep or exhaustion from traveling, I don't get acne as frequently anymore. I feel like it even helps calm them down! So happy! I use a thin layer of this day and night and I will continue to do so until I see physical negative effects.

on 6/8/2017 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

You get a lot for such a reasonable price, but I don't think I'll be repurchasing even though I love their facial scrubs because this only leaves my skin moisturized for 1 hr at max whereas my HG moisturizer, Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream, lasts on my skin practically the entire day (8+ hours)! For now, I like to use this all over my body at bedtime with the concept behind that being that hopefully it rejuvenates/heals/repairs my skin after being outdoors for the day, but one time I applied this for my legs & arms before going out & shortly afterwards I saw them looking ashy! I think it may have something to do with its light consistency. I've also had this since April 2017 & not sure if I notice too much of a difference for my skin. I'd like to find something that keeps my skin moisturized - in addition to being anti-aging - for many hours at any time of the day rather than only used at night.

Used it when i was younger and it worked great so i thought id try it again because its so cheap and last a long time and being a mother of three i do all i can to save money, but i dont feel like its moisturizing as well on my older skin, i had to add a little olive oil to it and im not sure about its effectiveness on fine lines and wrinkles, ive only used it a week. my skin is sensitive and I've developed some redness and irritation but it could be from over exfoliation so im gonna use it a bit longer and do another review

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

A very basic moisturizer that's gentle and soothing. It does have some fragrance, but that hasn't been a problem for me, even when my skin is at its most sensitive. In fact, that's when I reach for this. My skin is naturally dry and redness prone, and this is my go-to moisturizer when my skin is irritated. Most of the time I'm looking for a moisturizer with antioxidants and more beneficial ingredients, but sometimes basic is best. Absorbs quickly, softening, good under makeup, and dirt cheap.

I have been faithful to Olay's Regenerist line, and I saw that this has had decent reviews. I was looking for a single product to keep in my to-go bag to sub out my routine of serums and creams while traveling between shifts, and because I didn't want to shell out all of the money for another set. This is definitely a affordable light moisturizer. I wish it were a little thicker and in a pump rather than a tub. While I don't think that it has the same impact on fine lines and the firmness of my skin as Olay, this stuff makes my skin feel super soft and makeup goes on beautifully. After dermaplaning, I would typically use my normal routine of serums and creams, but would always break out the first couple of days. This past time, I decided to try this product instead, and I haven't had even the slightest bit of redness or irritation. It is super inexpensive compared to my other facial products, so I will continue to purchase. I also use it on the rest of my body. :)

on 2/8/2017 12:24:00 PM

I have been using the same container of this for 6 months now! I can now be positive this moisturizer works very well for my face. Of course I was skeptical given the price and how much product there was (packaging looks more like a body moisturizer) but because of good MUA reviews, I gave this a shot. I was using Clinique DD gel moisturizer before but began to notice my skin needed more moisture. A few weeks after I started using this I noticed my skin was a actually clearing up! I have minor acne issues around my jawline. I looked up the ingredients and none of them are ranked high on comedogenicity (website I checked is http://skinsalvationsf.com/comedogenic/ ). There are a few ingredients that aren't not listed but I checked other sites for the ingredients and they were also ranked low.

Bottom line:
Moisturizing but not overly. Sinks into skin well and great under makeup.
Doesn't break me out.
I like the packaging because you can get every last bit of it.
Smells very pleasant and fresh.
It is around 5-6$ and will last for a VERY long time. I have been using for six months and still have 1/2 the jar left. This could last you a year!!

Will continue to repurchase! :)

on 2/7/2017 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I bought this in a fit of nostalgia. I used this all through high school, when I could pretty much use anything on my skin as long as it was cleaned and moisturized at the end of the day. I love the smell, and the texture, and the feel of this cream. Unfortunately, I can no longer use this on my face without it clogging my skin pretty thoroughly. It's no big deal since it's cheap and I can just use it up on my body and it's kind of great for that.

on 1/14/2017 3:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Great moisturizer for a cheap price. Not sure if it will help with fine lines or wrinkles as I don't have any yet but looking at the ingredients, it doesn't really seem to be a powerful anti aging cream. However , I'm pleased as a overall moisturizer. Doesn't break me out even though I have acne prone skin. It's not too oily or too heavy. I m not sure if it's heavy enough for someone with very dry skin but it suits my combination oily skin.
What I don't like is jar packaging and having to dip my fingers in it every time I use it. So unhygienic. I hope they change the packaging to a bottle or tube.

I love this cream. it works to leave my skin dewy and moisturized and it is cheap ! A little goes a long way and the jar lasts forever. I mix a little serum with it and use it as a mask, I use it as a cleanser in the morning, I use it as a moisturizer.
I also use it on my chest in the morning. . it is just a great all round cream. it is simple, efficient and affordable. I recommend this.

on 1/6/2017 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

My skin dries out because of the acne treatments I use. At night I have been using this lotion in combination with jojoba oil. This moisturizer has a nice thick consistency that absorbs quickly into the skin and feels really cooling. It works well for my skin but isn't curing my dry patches. It does have a light scent but isn't off putting and doesn't linger on the skin. It didn't cause any breakouts which is a plus. I like to use this under my makeup as well since it dries quickly but leaves my face feeling moisturized. The packaging could use some work since I feel it's unsanitary always dipping my fingers into the jar. You get a lot of product for the price (around $5). Overall, this is a nice moisturizer and I would recommend it for anyone with dry skin.