St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer
Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial MoisturizerTimeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial MoisturizerTimeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial MoisturizerTimeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

Water, Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, PEG 100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Safflower Seed OiI, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylhexl Glycerin, Linalool, Hexylcinnamal, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Coumarin, Geraniol

on 3/14/2018 10:22:00 PM

This is the only moisturizer I've found that sinks in and moisturizes my skin. So many others either sit on the surface as a greasy film or sink in don't change the skin. My skin is hydrated, not greasy, and healthy with this. I really wish it came in a squeeze tube, but I won't be without this regardless of packaging. Winter or summer, it just works for my skin.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Very happy with this product. It's like a opaque white gel. I just tip the jar upside down (with the lid screwed on) and just take it from the inside of the lid. Very moisturizing and does not leave a greasy feel. Love the price. I'm sold.

on 2/15/2018 1:05:00 PM

I don't know how I haven't written a review for this yet - I've been using it for probably 3 years and have repurchased more times than I can count. If they discontinued it ever I would actually cry. This is the only moisturizer that doesn't break me out. I have oily, acne prone 29 year old skin. It doesn't interfere with my make up application either. I use it morning and night. I could do without the smell, but I put up with it. The one I get in Canada comes in a tube and it ranges in price from 4$-8$.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Great basic moisturizer for my normal-to-oily skin. Has a lovely, mousse-like texture that layers well underneath sunblock, then makeup, or just alone under makeup. I took off a lippie because I dislike the scent. I'm also not crazy about the packaging - by the time I get to the bottom, it will be way past expiration date!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I’ve been using a generous amount of this after using a 2mm microneedle roller for my pitted acne scars. I have noticed a small difference after using this regimen for a week and see my scars bec

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This moisturizer is so surprising! It goes on smoothly, makes your skin look more supple, and hydrates in a lasting way. It is perfect for both nighttime and morning, especially with the addition of facial massage. I have tried MANY facial moisturizers, and the only ones that are definitively better than this one are the Ultra Repair Hydrating Cream by First Aid Beauty and Olay Regenerist Deep Hydrating Moisturizer. It is actually better than the rest of the Olay Regenerist moisturizers I have tried (like the micro-sculpting cream). Furthermore, its 5 dollar price really outweighs the small additional benefits of the two creams that I noted to be better. Will buy again! Use it as my morning and night (sometimes) cream.

I love the texture! Spreadable and fresh smell. 1 jar goes very looooongggg way. It take 2 years to finished my first jar. Im on my second jar now.

I like to try out new moisturizer but i always comeback to this one. The texture is so light and it doesnt break me out. This moisturizer goes very well under makeup even it is summer. Well, I live in Malaysia afterall. What to expect other than summer 😁

on 7/14/2017 6:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Huge ass tub! Bought two moisturizers at the same time and this is waaayy bigger than the more expensive one. Pretty basic packaging which is fine. The tub though, I was pretty skeptical to buy because it is unhygienic, but I needed a moisturizer and I decided to take a leap due to the price and reviews on this. Been using this for almost a month now and I am pretty happy with it so far. I only need like one or two pea size for my whole face because spreadability is surprisingly great and I found that a thinner layer absorbs so much better.

It doesn't dry down completely matte. There is a very very thin layer that doesn't absorb which is fine because I layer this with my Biore sunscreen, put on powder and sometimes makeup on and it doesn't affect my makeup at all. Plus, I also use mattifying products for my very oily face. On cold, dry nights though or when I sleep with the AC on, my oily face is drier and I am able to slather on a thicker layer which still gets absorbed fine. I like that I can also substitute this with my lip balm. I love all-in-one products. Cheap to boot!

I don't know if it's this specific product or I am just in need of a moisturizer. Because I feel like even with lack of sleep or exhaustion from traveling, I don't get acne as frequently anymore. I feel like it even helps calm them down! So happy! I use a thin layer of this day and night and I will continue to do so until I see physical negative effects.

on 6/8/2017 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

You get a lot for such a reasonable price, but I don't think I'll be repurchasing even though I love their facial scrubs because this only leaves my skin moisturized for 1 hr at max whereas my HG moisturizer, Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream, lasts on my skin practically the entire day (8+ hours)! For now, I like to use this all over my body at bedtime with the concept behind that being that hopefully it rejuvenates/heals/repairs my skin after being outdoors for the day, but one time I applied this for my legs & arms before going out & shortly afterwards I saw them looking ashy! I think it may have something to do with its light consistency. I've also had this since April 2017 & not sure if I notice too much of a difference for my skin. I'd like to find something that keeps my skin moisturized - in addition to being anti-aging - for many hours at any time of the day rather than only used at night.

Used it when i was younger and it worked great so i thought id try it again because its so cheap and last a long time and being a mother of three i do all i can to save money, but i dont feel like its moisturizing as well on my older skin, i had to add a little olive oil to it and im not sure about its effectiveness on fine lines and wrinkles, ive only used it a week. my skin is sensitive and I've developed some redness and irritation but it could be from over exfoliation so im gonna use it a bit longer and do another review