St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

Filtered by age: 19-24
St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer
Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial MoisturizerTimeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial MoisturizerTimeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial MoisturizerTimeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

4.1

Water, Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, PEG 100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Safflower Seed OiI, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylhexl Glycerin, Linalool, Hexylcinnamal, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Coumarin, Geraniol

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I've read reviews on this product and most of people that didn't like this product is people with oily skin, so I've got a dry skin I thought that it wouldn't do something to me .. but oh god
my skin has huge breakouts now :(
I've never seen my skin like that even friends are wondering it's like they're huge and painful
I even saw a video of a dermatologist said that mineral oil in skin care products is not harmful or pore clogging
I'm honestly wondering if he is right .. but maaan this pimples on my face are HUGE
if it's from mineral oil or other ingredient it doesn't matter I WILL NOT USE IT AGAIN...

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I’ve been using a generous amount of this after using a 2mm microneedle roller for my pitted acne scars. I have noticed a small difference after using this regimen for a week and see my scars bec

on 7/14/2017 6:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Huge ass tub! Bought two moisturizers at the same time and this is waaayy bigger than the more expensive one. Pretty basic packaging which is fine. The tub though, I was pretty skeptical to buy because it is unhygienic, but I needed a moisturizer and I decided to take a leap due to the price and reviews on this. Been using this for almost a month now and I am pretty happy with it so far. I only need like one or two pea size for my whole face because spreadability is surprisingly great and I found that a thinner layer absorbs so much better.

It doesn't dry down completely matte. There is a very very thin layer that doesn't absorb which is fine because I layer this with my Biore sunscreen, put on powder and sometimes makeup on and it doesn't affect my makeup at all. Plus, I also use mattifying products for my very oily face. On cold, dry nights though or when I sleep with the AC on, my oily face is drier and I am able to slather on a thicker layer which still gets absorbed fine. I like that I can also substitute this with my lip balm. I love all-in-one products. Cheap to boot!

I don't know if it's this specific product or I am just in need of a moisturizer. Because I feel like even with lack of sleep or exhaustion from traveling, I don't get acne as frequently anymore. I feel like it even helps calm them down! So happy! I use a thin layer of this day and night and I will continue to do so until I see physical negative effects.

on 6/8/2017 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

You get a lot for such a reasonable price, but I don't think I'll be repurchasing even though I love their facial scrubs because this only leaves my skin moisturized for 1 hr at max whereas my HG moisturizer, Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream, lasts on my skin practically the entire day (8+ hours)! For now, I like to use this all over my body at bedtime with the concept behind that being that hopefully it rejuvenates/heals/repairs my skin after being outdoors for the day, but one time I applied this for my legs & arms before going out & shortly afterwards I saw them looking ashy! I think it may have something to do with its light consistency. I've also had this since April 2017 & not sure if I notice too much of a difference for my skin. I'd like to find something that keeps my skin moisturized - in addition to being anti-aging - for many hours at any time of the day rather than only used at night.

on 1/6/2017 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

My skin dries out because of the acne treatments I use. At night I have been using this lotion in combination with jojoba oil. This moisturizer has a nice thick consistency that absorbs quickly into the skin and feels really cooling. It works well for my skin but isn't curing my dry patches. It does have a light scent but isn't off putting and doesn't linger on the skin. It didn't cause any breakouts which is a plus. I like to use this under my makeup as well since it dries quickly but leaves my face feeling moisturized. The packaging could use some work since I feel it's unsanitary always dipping my fingers into the jar. You get a lot of product for the price (around $5). Overall, this is a nice moisturizer and I would recommend it for anyone with dry skin.

on 8/15/2016 2:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This lotion was simply not moisturizing enough for me. I had to put two layers on ny face to make my skin not feel tight. And it didn't do anything at all to soften my laugh lines like heavier moisturizers do. It feels more like a gel-like consistency and cool on skin which is the only thing I liked about it. Also the tub is very large and lasts a long time. I had to use it up as a body lotion. I also enjoyed the smell at first, I thought it smelled like fresh leaves. But then the smell started to resemble roach killer spray to me. It never bothered my skin, but I did still itch because it wasn't moisturizing enough for my dry skin. It will probably be good for someone with oily skin but it was a miss for me.

My boyfriend and I both love this moisturizer. Can be used as a day or night cream, I mostly use it at night and opt for something with SPF during the day. With the right exfoliant and skincare routine, this will make your skin so soft. HG for sure.

on 3/13/2016 4:11:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Love this stuff!! Bought because of the great reviews on here, will repurchase.

on 2/15/2016 9:44:00 PM

I have very, very sensitive skin with horminal acne. most products make me break out, especially moisturizers, which can tend to be greasy. this moisturizer is incredibly light and refreshing. it never makes me break out and never feels greasy! i cant say how much it helps with wrinkles, i mostly use it because my skin likes it. but for this price, why not give it a try!

Great moisturizer! I was looking for an affordable but good moisturizer, and we happened to be at a friends house and I saw this moisturizer in her bathroom, and decided to try it. I did, and loved the results! It dries pretty fast, is SO cheap, and the smell is fresh and crisp. I don't use it in the summer as much, but in the winter this is really good if you need some moisture. Most of the girls in my family use it now, and we all love it! I didn't like the packaging at the store...you could just open it right up and use it in the aisle, but I got one in the back and checked it before I bought it and all was good. Will repurchase!