Avon Triple Benefit eyeshadow in Platinum

No Image

3.8

on 8/4/2007 8:33:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I love this shade for highlighting. I also dab and rub it on my high cheekbones (just at the top) to accentuate them and give a youthful look.
I am 53 and very pale, so this works well has a highlighter for me.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Have used this as a highlighter under the brow for years. It is a shimmery light creamy color. I like all the triple benefit eyeshadows as they work well on my dry eye area. The triple benefit line is excellent for the over-30 crowd because it contains moisutrizers and the colors are soft with minimal shimmer so that they do not show up every crepey little line. Definitely use this with a primer and you will have minimal creasing.

on 1/14/2003 1:32:00 PM

I was kind of disappointed with this color. I was hoping for a silvery grey, but it is a kind of pearly off-white color. It hardly shows up on my super-pale skin. I tried to brighten it up with a dab of glitter (I used Tony & Tina's Higher Love - a pink that flashes white and green) and that made it look great! Plus, I only paid $4 for it (love those Avon sales!) Would probably look best on a darker-skinned girl looking for for a pale shadow.

I think that there must be better things out there than this product. This color was kind of pretty, ( a shimmery silver-white)
but it wasn't nearly bold enough. It goes on so transparent that you can hardly see it and if you layer it, it creases. Never will I buy this again.

Top Rated Eye Shadow