Sleek MakeUP Face Contour Kit

Sleek MakeUP Face Contour Kit

4.4

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love this contour kit. The shade medium is perfect for my nc42 skin.

on 1/18/2017 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Good color and texture for both contour and highlight on my NC 43 skintone. Also beautiful, sleek packaging. But HOLY smokes, this breaks me out like crazy. I would really suggest you don't try this if you have acne prone skin. Its not even Oil-free; it has Jojoba oil.

I would only suggest to people not prone to breakouts.

on 3/29/2016 6:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I'm currently learning how to contour, and considering I used alot of powder based foundations and blushers, this looked like the perfect contouring kit for me to try out.
It's really easy to blend in and build up, for subtle effects to a more dramatic shadding.
It seems to last throughout the day, and integrates more with the skin changes, so that it seems more natural.
I used small angled brushes on the darker side to draw the lines, and small powder brushes for the highlighter to help blend. The highlighter isn't too shimmery, which I prefer, but I can definitely see it brightening my face.
I would definitely buy this product again and happy to recommend it to anyone wanting to start contouring.

on 6/27/2014 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Love love LOVE this! This is my first contour kit and i ordered mine in medium. (I'm a 7.5 Mac Matchmasters and probably NW45 in their concealers) I was worried at first because when I first opened it, the contour powder seemed to be really close to my skin complexion while the highlighter looked waaaay too light. But I'm glad I got the medium versus the dark. The contour powder is slightly darker than my complexion and is very buildable. I think the color is close enough to add a subtle shadow to my cheekbones, and seeing that I like to keep my full-face makeup natural-looking, I'm sold. Its not too dramatic at ALL.

The highlighter now. I see what the other reviewers mean when they say it doesnt blend easy. However, I love the shimmer it gives my face! It catches light beautifully! A little goes a loong way too. In the future, though, I may just use a lighter concealer on the areas I want to highlight and then dust some of the Sleek highlighter over the concealer. I love the way it catches the light, but for my under eye area I would like a little more.

Over all, I would buy this again. This is my first kit so I am curious to see what else is out there. But I'm happy with Sleek

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Ooooh yes the sleek contour palette. What I love about this company is that they cater to ladies with deep skin tones, so their medium is an actual medium not a beige!! Iam an nc42 and bought the medium. Love it! I find I get a smoother finish with a large eyeshadow blending brush, I've tried applying it with a contour and a blush brush ad they both give me a streaky look. The highlighter is a lovely bonus too and adds a wonderful dimension to my daily look! I apply it on the middle of my nose, top of lip, upper cheekbone. Will buy this again! Only $9 you can't go wrong x

on 2/26/2013 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

I have NC40 skin tone and C40 in powder, W6 in loreal true match. I got the kit in Medium. I have been wearing make up for 10 years (regular stuff), but was recently introduced to contouring since the last few months (those late nite youtube video addiction ;-) So I had an old bronzer but it gave me a dirty red brick kinda color something I didn't like. So after makeup guru Goss and others on youtube, I took the plunge and ordered this off ebay and shipped it to Canada total $15 US. I have tried it on several occasions and I can tell the difference, which is great. Just a few days before getting this I bought a hard candy highlighter (which I love btw). But if you want to get a contour kit in your make up collection for those going out nights (GET IT). I am surprised that it does make a difference (which I had thought it wouldn't). I had looked at Hoola and even theBalm bronzers but they seemed lighter in comparison to my tanned skin, so am glad I didn't get them. I dont' get to wear it everyday :-( (I'd rather sleep longer than have extra makeup steps that I can skip). But when I do wear it when I have the time. I love the look the contouring gives my round face. Pops out my cheek bones. The highlighter works great for me, although I must say in comparison to my hard candy is more powdery than soft. But hey, for a girl that doesn't wear this more than once or twice a week. this works great. The reason I gave the price a 3 is with shipping it became slightly expensive, but if you know ppl in UK that can pick this for you from the drug store than it may be more reasonable.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Mine is in the shade Medium and I have to say it's perfect. The packaging is beautiful, the matte contour shade is just right (not to red or orange or dark, and I feel confident using it as a bronzer all over my face too) and super pigmented, and the highlighting shade (though at first I was doubtful because of its pearly rather than gold shimmer) turned out to be a beautiful strong glow on the cheekbones. Repurchase? Definitely!